๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•‰ THE FIRST EVER LOOKSMAX MMA VIRTUAL MOG BATTLE (VIDEO) ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•‰ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ@TINYDRAGON98 VS @FAILEDNORMIEMANLET๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

D

Deleted member 20618

Diamond
๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•‰ GOOD MORNING FOLKS TODAY WERE GOING TO PRESENT TO YOU THE FIRST LOOKSMAX MMA VIRTUAL MOG BATTLE!!!!

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ
REPRESENTING ALL FORUM PINOYS, HE IS THE FUTURE MANNY PACQUIAO, POL POT, GENETIC CLEANSER AND PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES:
THE DICTATOR, @Tinydragon98! ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ

C3305EB6 055C 4EE6 A2C7 B48FEAB089EC

VS

๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ› ๐Ÿ›
REPRESENTING ALL FORUM CURRIES, FROM THE DRAVIDIANS DOGS TO HIGH CASTE BRAHMIN MOGGERS AND HIGH T BJJ INDIAN BOYSBAND MEMBER :
THE SMILING OWL,
@FailedNormieManlet ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ
A8CA8173 C216 4BE4 840E 0E79DBAAA104

๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿฅต

WE WILL WAIT 3 DAYS FOR @FailedNormieManlet TO SUBMIT HIS VIDEO (IT CAN BE ANY FIGHTING STYLE LIKE GRAPPLING PUNCHING OR WHATEVER THE FUCK AS LONG AS IT CAN HURT SOMEONE (NO WEAPONS). WE WILL THE HAVE A POLL AT THE END ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.

Tagging friends/intelligent posters: @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @sebsyx @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Moggie @Biggdink @curlyheadjames @RoBobaFett999 @Currylord @Bvnny. @zv1212 @Octillionaire @johncruz12345 @Jpg @smvmaxxertilllate @btsgangruling @Curry Suicide @justinzayn @isis_Bleach @Stopping@Nothing19 @bigjuicy @Chinacurry @Mogpogs @N0RTH @Jamesothy @galego123 @8PSLcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ROTTING @enchanted_elixir @Skywalker @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kingcel32 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @Thompsonz @Preston @TheAbyssinian @cloUder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5footsix56, Kristin, ChristianChad and 30 others
Tagging friends/intelligent posters: @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @FailedNormieManlet @sebsyx @currylightskin @RabidRosaries @Moggie @Biggdink @curlyheadjames @RoBobaFett999 @Currylord @Bvnny. @zv1212 @Octillionaire @johncruz12345 @Jpg @smvmaxxertilllate @btsgangruling @Curry Suicide @justinzayn @isis_Bleach @Stopping@Nothing19 @bigjuicy @Chinacurry @Mogpogs @N0RTH @Jamesothy @galego123 @8PSLcel @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ROTTING @enchanted_elixir @Skywalker @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kingcel32 @Chadeep @Growth Plate @Thompsonz @Preston @TheAbyssinian @cloUder

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5footsix56, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 17311 and 6 others
couple of sudras

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
mirin OP tbh
3000924 ezgifcom gif maker 41

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
Gigachad vs gigastacy hard to decide

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jpg and Deleted member 20618
Bro waited for his parents to leave home so he could do this

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17311 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, wollet2, justinzayn and 1 other person
JFL, ur way too fucking low inhib:feelskek::feelskek:.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 5footsix56, Moggie and Deleted member 20618
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Kingcel32 and Chasseur
whats that mean
U express and display ur feelings with no restraint(gigachad trait:feelsgood::feelsgood:). Low inhib activities: posting urself online kicking and boxing while yelling about Dravidian niggers:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:.
Peepo happy happy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20618
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 17829 and Jpg
good morning you beautiful human:love:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Jpg and Deleted member 20618
Mma nigga you cant even throw punches right you fucking skeleton balloon head

• WTF
Reactions: Jpg and Deleted member 20618
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, KING REIDYZ, Jpg and 1 other person
I need strong and useful soldiers so keep the practice up or fucking kill yourself.
IM GONNA BE THE DICTATOR SO UR GONNA WORK FOR ME !

• Love it
Reactions: Jpg
some slick thai boxing tho , i wouldnt want to get in the cage with u tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
some slick thai boxing tho , i wouldnt want to get in the cage with u tbh
thanks bhai ๐Ÿ˜ this is reserved for the philippine trannies and 60 yo old boomer sexpats that fuck with us ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yep take all your anger out on the bagโ€ฆ

• Love it
thanks bhai ๐Ÿ˜ this is reserved for the philippine trannies and 60 yo old boomer sexpats that fuck with us ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
reserved for anyone above 5'6* tbh

• Love it
My nigga:feelsez::feelsez:
Your victory is eminent:feelsez:

• Love it
๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿ•‰ GOOD MORNING FOLKS TODAY WERE GOING TO PRESENT TO YOU THE FIRST LOOKSMAX MMA VIRTUAL MOG BATTLE!!!!

REPRESENTING ALL FORUM PINOYS, HE IS THE FUTURE MANNY PACQUIAO, POL POT, GENETIC CLEANSER AND PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES:

View attachment 1812838

VS

REPRESENTING ALL FORUM CURRIES, FROM THE DRAVIDIANS DOGS TO HIGH CASTE BRAHMIN MOGGERS AND HIGH T BJJ INDIAN BOYSBAND MEMBER :
THE SMILING OWL,
View attachment 1812849

WE WILL WAIT 3 DAYS FOR @FailedNormieManlet TO SUBMIT HIS VIDEO (IT CAN BE ANY FIGHTING STYLE LIKE GRAPPLING PUNCHING OR WHATEVER THE FUCK AS LONG AS IT CAN HURT SOMEONE (NO WEAPONS). WE WILL THE HAVE A POLL AT THE END ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.

Rajaprajeet DravidDalitMleechaBenichod vs fillipino GookSpicNigrito @FailedNormieManlet i wanna see you do your job

• Love it

View attachment 1812838

VS

THE SMILING OWL,
View attachment 1812849

That was awesome. Can't wait to see what @FailedNormieManlet's got cookin. Bahala na!

• Love it
I hosted a preseason of the DALITโ„ข cup but the contestants didn't really fight @PrinterAndFaxMachin v @FailedNormieManlet.

If we are taking it by pure poll results, @FailedNormieManlet won 13-2.

Last edited:
  • Woah
u mog

• Love it
Shit form, no power behind punches.

It's over for you.

• WTF
Reactions: bigjuicy
Shit form, no power behind punches.

It's over for you.

nigga what tips u got for me. Btw can i see some of ur bag work i cant afford lessons bc the nearest gym is 800$ per month

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
absolute mogger :love:

Last edited:
  • Love it

what a low inhib Filipino bad boy, 100% one of the forum super stars, mirinโ€™.

but boyo your future is over, canโ€™t believe you said nigger multiple times live in a YouTube video. Make one wrong move against someone and youโ€™ll never get a job, especially in Canada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
The video is privite to me :ogre:

• +1
The video is privite to me :ogre:
NVM ITS BACK NOW @Bvnny. comment when u finished watching it and i will put it back to private @Bvnny.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bvnny.
View attachment 1813046

what a low inhib Filipino bad boy, 100% one of the forum super stars, mirinโ€™.

but boyo your future is over, canโ€™t believe you said nigger multiple times live in a YouTube video. Make one wrong move against someone and youโ€™ll never get a job, especially in Canada

View attachment 1813043
ok i took the vids down lol. Do u think i have any enemies here? Do u think users hate me bc im not risking posting shit here anymore am gonna delete my account

add me to the list

• +1
Mirin low inhib but image searching is becoming more advanced as we speak. Over for your future if you get traced back to this forum :feelscry:

• JFL
Mirin low inhib but image searching is becoming more advanced as we speak. Over for your future if you get traced back to this forum :feelscry:
Am going back to the philippines and politics maxxing there i can steal land like my nigger mayor uncle and get rich like him because the philippines is a corruot third wirld shit hole

• JFL
Reactions: fruitgunpop

View attachment 1812838

VS

THE SMILING OWL,
View attachment 1812849

I support you my son๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค

• Love it
nigga what tips u got for me. Btw can i see some of ur bag work i cant afford lessons bc the nearest gym is 800$ per month
I'll send vid later I'm visiting family rn

• Love it

View attachment 1812838

VS

THE SMILING OWL,
View attachment 1812849

My musicians can also fight. I'm proud of you the fighter of my orvhestra

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back