The first time i found a Female attractive.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Was when i was 8 and was playing Prince of Persia Warrior within.

That was when i for the first time laid my eyes on Woman who wasn't even real but who i was irresistibly attracted to, she was the priestess of time and served as a an antagonist-turned-supporting-character.

empress01.jpg
empress002.jpg
59705663d36d9.jpg
SDSD

Never have i felt a longing for a Woman like for her, perhaps because she indeed wasn't real and i could project my feeling into her without rejection. but whatever the reason was i beat my meat many times to this sexy priestess.

When i finished the game i watched the ending over and over again on Jewtube. partly because i saw myself as the main mc (the Prince) so it was all more stimulating for me.

But stimulating as it was, that small scene was all i had. i wasn't the Prince, and i couldn't do what he did. day and night i prayed to God for a Miracle. i begged to him 'Please God! make me The Prince of Persia! transport me into that fantasy world where i can be the most badass dark triad warrior who has a beautiful Woman by his side!' but my prayers weren't answered, and i remained as a ordinary boy in this stupid boring world.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zdeweilx, AbandonShip, Pietrosiek and 5 others
The first time i found a female attractive was when i played your mum

Beautiful OP, I shed a tear reading it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, Effortless, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
i never fell for a video game character but i did fell for a classmate of mine when i was 15. shit times tbh. i thank God every day I dont get to be near atractive women

first time i found a female attractive was in kindergarden. i made out with her. great first kiss tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Roping Subhuman
That's true love op.

first time i found a female attractive was in kindergarden. i made out with her. great first kiss tbh

Can't relate. but that must've felt great.

I dont remember

Can't relate. but that must've felt great.
idk, i remember making out with her under a blanket and then her mother pulled the blanket up and caught us. was so embarrassing for little 5 year old buflek.

i was a slayer when i was young tbh. made out with a lot of chicks

Incel trait: not feeling desires of real women.

Feel no desire for real women, but feel desire for games or hentai = low t

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Incel trait: not feeling desires of real women.

Feel no desire for real women, but feel desire for games or hentai = low t

When did i say i feel no desire for real Women?

Prince is a chadpreet

Was when i was 8 and was playing Prince of Persia Warrior within.

That was when i for the first time laid my eyes on Woman who wasn't even real but who i was irresistibly attracted to, she was the priestess of time and served as a an antagonist-turned-supporting-character.

empress01.jpg
empress002.jpg
59705663d36d9.jpg
View attachment 213093

Never have i felt a longing for a Woman like for her, perhaps because she indeed wasn't real and i could project my feeling into her without rejection. but whatever the reason was i beat my meat many times to this sexy priestess.

When i finished the game i watched the ending over and over again on Jewtube. partly because i saw myself as the main mc (the Prince) so it was all more stimulating for me.

But stimulating as it was, that small scene was all i had. i wasn't the Prince, and i couldn't do what he did. day and night i prayed to God for a Miracle. i begged to him 'Please God! make me The Prince of Persia! transport me into that fantasy world where i can be the most badass dark triad warrior who has a beautiful Woman by his side!' but my prayers weren't answered, and i remained as a ordinary boy in this stupid boring world.

I can some what relate I used to think foids were more benovlent and pure but religion does that.

Atleast mainstream religion I don't know but the scriptures

I can some what relate I used to think foids were more benovlent and pure but religion does that.

Atleast mainstream religion I don't know but the scriptures

I never thought that.

I knew from the start that no Human could be pure.

I never thought that.

I knew from the start that no Human could be pure.

I did when I was youger I still hold to the Premise their smarter than most men and know what they like I just think their more dark triad

I remember it was Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel

But since 5, I was eyeing bitches out for play dates first day of kindergarten

I had 1 ride or die

Actually 3

But I fucked it up with all

Actually 4

Attachments

• 1578043109450.png
    1578043109450.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 1