The Fisherman and his Wife (Short Story for Children)

riftpersiancat

riftpersiancat

Iron
A fisherman and his wife, named Ilsebill, are so poor they live in a pigsty. The fisherman fishes every day, waiting patiently for a bite. One day he catches a huge flounder who turns out to be an enchanted prince. "Why in the world would I want a talking flounder?" asks the fisherman. He releases the fish and goes home to the pigsty.

When his wife hears about the adventure, she becomes angry. What's the point of catching a magic fish if you don't ask it for anything? She orders her husband to return to the sea, find the flounder, and ask him for a little cottage to replace the pigsty.

The fisherman returns home to find a nice little cottage waiting for him. "Isn't this wonderful?" asks his wife. He answers, "Let's just hope it stays that way," to which his wife says, "We'll see about that."

For a little while the fisherman's wife is content. But then she decides the cottage isn't big enough and tells the fisherman to find the flounder again. He obeys with a heavy heart and returns home to find a castle.

But the fisherman's wife still isn't content. She keeps asking for more, and the flounder keeps granting her wishes. The fisherman comes to dread his walks to the sea; he's sure the flounder will lose patience as the wife's ambitions continue to soar. She's not even satisfied with becoming the pope, and asks her husband to tell the flounder she now wants to be "like our dear God."

The fisherman quakes at the request, but his furious wife orders him out of the house. A storm rages as he reaches the shore and calls to the flounder. But when the fish learns what the fisherman's wife wants this time, he says, "Go back home. She's sitting in her pigsty again." And they live in the pigsty for the rest of their days.

TLDR: Femoids are greedy cunts and will never be satisfied with anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 6401, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 4 others
Some nigger actually called their child Ilsebill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Nice little parable I will tell to my future sons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
read every single word twice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401