The flo method (GTFIH)

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Solstice
Flo is an app used by women to track their period, basicallythey put in when their period starts and ends and it tracks it for next week.
Now you can use flo or any other app like it, when ever a girl ur talking to mentions "my periods gonna start" trackthat shit, you do have to input a bunch of stuff like her height weight ect at first.
After you do that the app basically gives you a rough timeline of her hormones, it improves in accuracywith time
It can help you do shit at the right time and slay easier.

Now, you can always know how her hormones are, how she feels, etc making it easier to manipulate her.

People that may be interested:
@PROMETHEUS
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoH
@AlbinoMaxxer
@nathan
@mug
@halloweed

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Rigged, AlbinoMaxxer, nathan and 7 others
The depths incels will sink into for some pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, overtier1011, PsychoH and 3 others
Flo is an app used by women to track their period, basicallythey put in when their period starts and ends and it tracks it for next week.
Now you can use flo or any other app like it, when ever a girl ur talking to mentions "my periods gonna start" trackthat shit, you do have to input a bunch of stuff like her height weight ect at first.
After you do that the app basically gives you a rough timeline of her hormones, it improves in accuracywith time

Now, you can always know how her hormones are, how she feels, etc making it easier to manipulate her.

@PROMETHEUS
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoH
@AlbinoMaxxer
@nathan
@mug
@halloweed
lmao, high iq nump

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR

@PROMETHEUS
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoH
@AlbinoMaxxer
@nathan
@mug
@halloweed
tags me next time shits is a gold mine

• Love it
Bump we need more imput on this. It would work well but the problem is finding out when her period starts

• +1

@PROMETHEUS
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoH
@AlbinoMaxxer
@nathan
@mug
@halloweed
Will look into this thanks

• Love it