The flood in the Bible explained

S

standardcel

Kraken
When humans were hunters and gatherers in the ice age the temperature on the earth increased and the ice started to melt causing great floods. Many died from it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Gonthar and imthesupremecel
Nope it's a real worldwide event that killed everyone except Noah and his boat.
Water from the earth and the firmament sprung up, causing to so-called "Great Rift" you see in the sky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, Gonthar, lemonnz and 2 others
Water from the earth and the firmament sprung up, causing to so-called "Great Rift" you see in the sky.
Great rift broke 35million years ago the flood happened 8000years ago

The Sumerians and Babylonians tell about the flood aswell but ur date isn’t right

The Sumerians and Babylonians tell about the flood aswell but ur date isn’t right
Not the valley but the phenomenon you see in the sky

Saw this guy in my dream tonight
IMG 6194

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07 and Klasik616

Watch on 2 times speed it’s interesting.
And yes, while it is coming from the prospective of saying the biblical flood did happen you have the admit the evidence is really there.
If you go into something looking for the truth to be a certain way that’s usually how it ends up being. It’s hard for us not to look at things objectively as our perception of truth IS “truth”, just to us. Truth is truth, our perception is independent of it.

Watch on 2 times speed it’s interesting.
And yes, while it is coming from the prospective of saying the biblical flood did happen you have the admit the evidence is really there.
If you go into something looking for the truth to be a certain way that’s usually how it ends up being. It’s hard for us not to look at things objectively as our perception of truth IS “truth”, just to us. Truth is truth, our perception is independent of it.

Bruh I’m messing up didn’t sent the link at first and said it’s easy for us to look at things objectively 💀. I’m gonna go to bed.
I meant to say it’s hard for us to look at things objectively, we always twist things to support how we want reality to be.

when i was christian my interpretation was always that most of genesis was figurative and non-literal because you can't really reconcile genesis with modern science.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
when i was christian my interpretation was always that most of genesis was figurative and non-literal because you can't really reconcile genesis with modern science.
It's literal and the scientists that claim otherwise are child diddling faggot jews that 3d printed bones along making up evidence in order to discredit the biblical account

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
Same.

There is no way people actually think it happens, like I refuse to believe people like that exist.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon