the forum is dying.

mathis

mathis

Banned
the forum lost all its meaning. most here are either trolls, rep farmers, retards, 14 or tiktokcels
almost all high iqs left. no one is actually looksmaxxing anymore. no one care anymore. no one is trying anymore.
it became a huge waste of time.
if you are mature enough you'll realize it to.
leaving is probably the best thing you can do to yourself. don't waste your life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Maalik, iloveboobs, watah and 22 others
u

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Jova
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm1234567890-/:;()$&@“.,?!’[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>€£¥•.,?!’

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Surgerymaxxer1998, Suns9999 and 4 others
looksmaxxing anymore. no one care anymore. no one is trying anymore.
Because it barely works and everything important is already posted

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Acion, StarvedEpi and 7 others
g

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Too many looksfags posting

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion, StarvedEpi and Jova
the forum lost all its meaning. most here are either trolls, rep farmers, retards, 14 or tiktokcels
almost all high iqs left. no one is actually looksmaxxing anymore. no one care anymore. no one is trying anymore.
leaving is probably the best thing you can do to yourself. don't waste your life.
Joined Jan 1, 2024
Last seen A moment ago
Posts3,332Reputation2,730Points33

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lifeless, StarvedEpi and hardmaxxlover
Because it barely works and everything important is already posted
excatly. more than that no one is trying to find new things. everyone is waiting for others to do it. I did for a time but im done.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and ey88
plomobugoblin bhe cheggun mafe fooo

• +1
NIGGERS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lifeless, StarvedEpi, Suns9999 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
y

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
👍🏻

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, mathis and Jova
It’s time to let foids in

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, N1666, Suns9999 and 6 others
Ignore the annoying kids and trolls, put effort into your posts and only interact with users you deem to be on the same intellectual level as you or higher.
That's half the problem gone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Tabula Rasa and mathis
True

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, mathis and Jova
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lurking truecel, StarvedEpi, Jova and 1 other person
Did you read my thread before posting this?

• Hmm...
  • +1
i think i know why that is the case

out of the OG pslers, they have either roped/left the community/went to discord - and for those who stay on discord, it includes all types of users, including the good ones who used to make good content. now, some OGs are still on the forum, but 9/10 it is some retarded schizos, not the aspie guy who makes essays threads on neurocraniums (think @thecel as your example) or good offtopic posts

now, for the tiktokcels, almost none of them actually become the hardmaxxer/legit looksmaxxer type, and for the ones who do, they don't care about making threads on it as it's pointless since no one will give good replies - so they too stick to discord. there are a few who make good offtopic posts, but it's too much less than before

as a result, we end up with a tiktokcel dominated forum, with a few retarded OGs left, and almost no good threads, be that shitposting or looksmax related

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, N1666, Jova and 1 other person

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Acne Victim and Jova
i think i know why that is the case

out of the OG pslers, they have either roped/left the community/went to discord - and for those who stay on discord, it includes all types of users, including the good ones who used to make good content. now, some OGs are still on the forum, but 9/10 it is some retarded schizo, not the aspie guy who makes essays threads on neurocraniums (think @thecel as your example) or good offtopic posts

now, for the tiktokcels, almost none of them actually become the hardmaxxer/legit looksmaxxer type, and for the ones who do, they don't care about making threads on it as it's pointless since no one will give good replies - so they too stick to discord. there are a few who make good offtopic posts, but it's too much less than before

as a result, we end up with a tiktokcel dominated forum, with a few retarded OGs left, and almost no good threads, be that shitposting or looksmax related

I explained everything here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
I’m always rubbing my penis

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Surgerymaxxer1998, Suns9999 and 2 others
This exact threads has been since day 1 on this forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Clark69 and N1666
  • Love it
Dead

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and mathis
Textbook rep farm

• Hmm...

• +1
  • Hmm...

I explained everything here.
i open your thread expecting some interesting stuff and am faced with fucking this

cmon dude WHY. honestly, i really hate the word "cringe", but it's the best fit for this lol. however, you're still important for a healthy forum as it makes other ppl indirectly motivated to make higher effort posts, so I can't criticize u much here since ur content is still good (even if 99% is water is wet written with bold fonts or beautiful formatting)

i still read your thread though.

first, i disagree with what you say about RBE and clavicular. they make funny posts that are entertaining and keeps the community together, the fact that you and other high effort looksmax posters don't get as much attention is because the userbase doesn't care enough about looksmaxxing to give you recognition. before the tiktokcel invasion, you would still have offtopic threads like the ones they make, it's just that there was still a big community for looksmaxxing as a whole, so both would get reacts and lead to long threads

about what u said about the forum's death, odds are that there won't be any sort of revival because there is no one prominent enough to make this change. example. check how most of giant's recent threads are filled with clueless replies and few good questions - most of the people who would make them aren't even checking the forum as much, there is just a lack of interest on real looksmaxxing + no one that could make it revert since the userbase isn't the same as it was, but who knows, maybe all tiktokcels give up on .org and it's only aspies again

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, N1666, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
This exact threads has been since day 1 on this forum
may have been false for while, but its true today, you are here since a long time, im surprised that you didn't noticed it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and tombradylover
i open your thread expecting some interesting stuff and am faced with fucking this

cmon dude WHY. honestly, i really hate the word "cringe", but it's the best fit for this lol. however, you're still important for a healthy forum as it makes other ppl indirectly motivated to make higher effort posts, so I can't criticize u much here since ur content is still good (even if 99% is water is wet written with bold fonts or beautiful formatting)

i still read your thread though.

first, i disagree with what you say about RBE and clavicular. they make funny posts that are entertaining and keeps the community together, the fact that you and other high effort looksmax posters don't get as much attention is because the userbase doesn't care enough about looksmaxxing to give you recognition. before the tiktokcel invasion, you would still have offtopic threads like the ones they make, it's just that there was still a big community for looksmaxxing as a whole, so both would get reacts and lead to long threads

about what u said about the forum's death, odds are that there won't be any sort of revival because there is no one prominent enough to make this change. example. check how most of giant's recent threads are filled with clueless replies and few good questions - most of the people who would make them aren't even checking the forum as much, there is just a lack of interest on real looksmaxxing + no one that could make it revert since the userbase isn't the same as it was, but who knows, maybe all tiktokcels give up on .org and it's only aspies again

Dnr holy shit get a life not hard

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi, N1666 and mathis
This thread just proves it how it's so fucking infuriating to read. Like looking back at threads from 2020 there was actually high IQ, legible discussion going on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and StarvedEpi
This thread just proves it how it's so fucking infuriating to read. Like looking back at threads from 2020 there was actually high IQ, legible discussion going on
wdym. can you form a correct sentence please?

• Hmm...
Yes but you're 3 years late cause it died in 2021

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Clark69, N1666 and 2 others