Reactions: Rea, 6PSLcel and ey88
here's my reply

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and ey88
would be back to normal if the mods didn't ban everyone

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Bars, DarkTriadBeliever and 1 other person
this is so true
it wasn't like this a couple months ago just suddenly since like july 90% of users just fucked off

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and lestoa
all the good users got banned😢

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Bars and FascisstChad
What do you expect when it got flooded by normal fags?

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
it wasn't like this a couple months ago just suddenly since like july 90% of users just fucked off
90% of users are greycels nowadays and doesnt care about looksmaxxing and offtopic
They post a thread get called subhuman and then leave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, iloveboobs, Bars and 5 others
Hi

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and 97baHater
What do you expect when it got flooded by normal fags?
95% of greycels join and post 3 things post their face in rates get fucking brutalised in their thread and never post again

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, 6PSLcel, Schizotypalcel and 1 other person
theres like 20-30 active users on the forum out of 40k+ members
every thread its the same people replying again and again
have you tried sucking my cock?

(Not in a homo way)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, iloveboobs and mtblover101
90% of users are greycels nowadays and doesnt care about looksmaxxing and offtopic
greycels that stick around are rare, even then most lurk looksmax, offtopic lurking is only for niggas that gave up on looksmaxing and just stay here bcs the community is so sweet

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Schizotypalcel and lestoa
greycels that stick around are rare, even then most lurk looksmax, offtopic lurking is only for niggas that gave up on looksmaxing and just stay here bcs the community is so sweet
i dont take any of the advice from this forum tbh i know everything i need to know and there was never any life changing looksmax on here that tiktokcels don't already post about millions of times its all basic shit im only here atp bcz im bored and the community can be funny at times

• +1
Let's switch it up.

Thread 1: "BAD: Big Aboriginal Dick is Law."

*posts an Abo tribesman holding hands with a Blonde Australian woman in a photoshoot for a nature documentary*

Thread 2: "Which affects your SMV more: Teeth or Nose Shape?"

Thread 3: "You're not tall unless you're Yao Ming's height."

Thread 4: "If you don't have a 8 inch dick, it's over!"

Thread 5: "What's the best country for a 5'1 chubby autistic virgin like myself to date a GigaStacy?"

• +1
There is no point in using this website, everyone only uses it because its replacement for social media which they and i dont have

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Bars
Zee Jews banned all of the good users

• +1
i dont take any of the advice from this forum tbh i know everything i need to know and there was never any life changing looksmax on here that tiktokcels don't already post about millions of times its all basic shit im only here atp bcz im bored and the community can be funny at times
yeah thats why i refuse to scroll looksmax and stick to offtopic, ill occasionally go on moneymaking but that shit is dead as fuck

community is 10/10 i srsly love all my pookies in org

• +1
Reactions: axttt_, 6PSLcel and PeakIncels
yeah thats why i refuse to scroll looksmax and stick to offtopic, ill occasionally go on moneymaking but that shit is dead as fuck

same

• +1
tfw you can name more .org members than classmates

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite
Everyone deleted or got banned. Us greycels simply don't know how to jester from fried brains.

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
It's a state of mind. You can be a greycel even if you have 100k posts if you don't have notoriety and aura to back it up. srs.

• +1
It's a state of mind. You can be a greycel even if you have 100k posts if you don't have notoriety and aura to back it up. srs.
true a greycel is anyone that’s basically a no one, which gets increasingly harder to be as you post more and more

• +1
I think most ppl come here thinking its some secret looksmaxxing elite group, read a few threads and realise just how crazy some ppl in here are. 90% of threads are just offtopic ramblings ngl

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, 6PSLcel, Ascеnd and 1 other person
I think most ppl come here thinking its some secret looksmaxxing elite group, read a few threads and realise just how crazy some ppl in here are. 90% of threads are just offtopic ramblings ngl
u were grey last time i spoke to u congrats

yeah but its funny i love offtopic i love my org niggas

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6PSLcel and DarkAscender
u were grey last time i spoke to u congrats

yeah but its funny i love offtopic i love my org niggas
Nah fr I’m rlly here for the community, the humor on this site is something else

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and mtblover101
Everyone deleted or got banned. Us greycels simply don't know how to jester from fried brains.
we need to make a list of good users who left the forum

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125, 6PSLcel and DarkAscender
Nah fr I’m rlly here for the community, the humor on this site is something else
yo bro have you seen the @Gaygymmaxx callout video, over for that nigga hes roping rn

• Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender
Fr bro off topic but I can't reach 500 posts aaaaaa!!!!:feelswhat::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

38,000 undercover FBI agents trying to understand the complex behaviours of the 2,000 users that actually use this forum. The FBI despite their numbers and resources remain baffled

Leave me out of this :feelswah:

i go on there every once in a while its very useless then every so often ill talk to the greycels in rates