🔯THE FORWARD GROWTH SECRET THEY DONT TELL YOU🔯

First of all this thread is about the missing link to forward facial growth as the infamous jew Mike Mew coined the term.

Let's start with a tiny bit of history shall we fellow Redditors:soy:...

I first found mewing when i typed ''How to find a girlfriend'' in the Youtube:bluepill: search bar and by typing that it got me into the Redpill:redpill: (cope) and then the Blackpill:blackpill: (truth). Meanwhile obviously i found the importance of looks in finding a partner👩‍🦰 etc and i was extremely interested in becoming a Chad:chad: by enhancing my looks which then prompted me to this site :)

As i was scrolling through threads and threads and threads talking about looks and shit i found mewing which to explain very briefly as most people know it is:

>correct tongue posture as in tongue on the roof of the mouth at all times
>correct head posture as in a neck that is as straight as in the following picture

🦋And it makes sense if you think about it tbh since most animals including humans look their best when they breathe through their noses as shown right below🦋:

mewing deniers on suicide watch fucking retards can't realise they have gold in their hands:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It's not all good though... (n)

There are many examples where mewing is only part of the solution since there also are people that look good without ''mewing''...

Well i'd rather mew😝 than have that disgusting submental area like Brad Pitt next to Angelina tbh but still... The fact that Brad Pitt looks good without mewing ''as much'' or even ''not at all'' (i can't prove that but i digress). is mindblowing considering Mike JEW says otherwise... (he really is a JEW lmao)

Well i'd like to present the culprits for my skepticism of how effective mewing alone could be:

Salma Hayek can get it though:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::what::what::what:

IMG 9021
IMG 9031

This girl looks very pretty right?😜
Her side profile is insane right?😜

Well i have a sister that looks exactly like her:feelsgood:... I'm not even kidding, the chin, the nose, the submental area, the eyes, the nose, the jaw, almost everything...

What i want to get to is do you think the girl is mewing in her side profile??
I think she does but it's just partial mewing imo since her mandible/jaw is very square for a girl👧.
You probably already know what im gonna say but i genuinely believe that teeth contact is EVEN MORE IMPORTAND THAN MEWING since my sister doesn't mew too much and she looks exactly like her!!!! Her forward growth is absolutely INSANE.

Anyway maybe this thread is too long but i wanted to say this since noone else is...:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

RECAP
>all teeth contact (equal strength)
>possibly mewing while doing so
>semi correct head posture (not too straight not too curved - the sweet spot)

So with all that next time someone says teeth contact is not importand, punch them in the throat cause they are retards:feelsuhh:.

Attachments

• 1718938547447.png
    1718938547447.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1718939020179.png
    1718939020179.png
    834.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9028.JPG
    IMG_9028.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, IndraBC, boss8055 and 2 others
jfl why’d you put adriana lima in the forward grown section even the photo you used you can see her recession

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
jfl why’d you put adriana lima in the forward grown section even the photo you used you can see her recession
my fault G what i wanted to show is depsite her clear recession she still has more forward growth and is better looking than most women that dont have recession hehe changed the pic btw since yeah it looks weird hehe

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC and mirrormogger
First of all this thread is about the missing link to forward facial growth as the infamous jew Mike Mew coined the term.

Let's start with a tiny bit of history shall we fellow Redditors:soy:...

I first found mewing when i typed ''How to find a girlfriend'' in the Youtube:bluepill: search bar and by typing that it got me into the Redpill:redpill: (cope) and then the Blackpill:blackpill: (truth). Meanwhile obviously i found the importance of looks in finding a partner👩‍🦰 etc and i was extremely interested in becoming a Chad:chad: by enhancing my looks which then prompted me to this site :)

As i was scrolling through threads and threads and threads talking about looks and shit i found mewing which to explain very briefly as most people know it is:

>correct tongue posture as in tongue on the roof of the mouth at all times
>correct head posture as in a neck that is as straight as in the following picture
View attachment 2991665

🦋And it makes sense if you think about it tbh since most animals including humans look their best when they breathe through their noses as shown right below🦋:
View attachment 2991668 View attachment 2991670

View attachment 2991706

mewing deniers on suicide watch fucking retards can't realise they have gold in their hands:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It's not all good though... (n)

There are many examples where mewing is only part of the solution since there also are people that look good without ''mewing''...

View attachment 2991681

Well i'd rather mew😝 than have that disgusting submental area like Brad Pitt next to Angelina tbh but still... The fact that Brad Pitt looks good without mewing ''as much'' or even ''not at all'' (i can't prove that but i digress). is mindblowing considering Mike JEW says otherwise... (he really is a JEW lmao)

Well i'd like to present the culprits for my skepticism of how effective mewing alone could be:
View attachment 2991683 View attachment 2991707
View attachment 2991692 Salma Hayek can get it though:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::what::what::what:

View attachment 2991696 View attachment 2991695
This girl looks very pretty right?😜
Her side profile is insane right?😜

Well i have a sister that looks exactly like her:feelsgood:... I'm not even kidding, the chin, the nose, the submental area, the eyes, the nose, the jaw, almost everything...

What i want to get to is do you think the girl is mewing in her side profile??
I think she does but it's just partial mewing imo since her mandible/jaw is very square for a girl👧.
You probably already know what im gonna say but i genuinely believe that teeth contact is EVEN MORE IMPORTAND THAN MEWING since my sister doesn't mew too much and she looks exactly like her!!!! Her forward growth is absolutely INSANE.

View attachment 2991699 View attachment 2991700
Anyway maybe this thread is too long but i wanted to say this since noone else is...:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

RECAP
>all teeth contact (equal strength)
>possibly mewing while doing so
>semi correct head posture (not too straight not too curved - the sweet spot)

So with all that next time someone says teeth contact is not importand, punch them in the throat cause they are retards:feelsuhh:.
✡️This Looks so devilish 😜✡️👹👹💩

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
can i pm u abt something

Your teeth aren’t supposed to touch , you will start clenching and get TMJ

• +1
Reactions: xayru, Deleted member 45760, Detective and 1 other person
You said absolutely nothing.

The only real secret about jaw is that 90% of women who have that skinny archetype have primary intersex conditions which enable their jaw to grow in that "shape". This is why you notice that the majority of every skinny women you notice have jaw. The world is way more deranged than before and most people have intersex conditions. This is why men now are prone to becoming fat, and women infertile and skinny. The male chemical and chemistry does not allow fat in certain areas, while the estrogenic female hormonal does, and hormones is what determines bone growth and shape. Due to compounding factors, like for example, birth control (which masculinizes women), as well as other environmental/compounding factors, both men and womens cycles are disrupted generation though generation. What we see today is a result of that. Men and women being born with opposite sex traits. And what follows is behavior, which is also a secret to why men behave a certain way they do (or are more likely to show certain behaviors) And likewise, why women behave a certain way. Different from what is considered traditional in times past.

Additionally, eugenics also has a play in this. Where, it perhaps was ideal for these things to occur, either intentially or naturally.

• +1
Reactions: s4raw, nullandvoid, Deleted member 77932 and 3 others
Teeth in contact is cope after child hood

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
all this shit just to say teeth in contact jfl:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Your teeth aren’t supposed to touch , you will start clenching and get TMJ
Lmao just micro clench bro:bigbrain:

The only real secret about jaw is that 90% of women who have that skinny archetype have primary intersex conditions which enable their jaw to grow in that "shape". This is why you notice that the majority of every skinny women you notice have jaw. The world is way more deranged than before and most people have intersex conditions. This is why men now are prone to becoming fat, and women infertile and skinny. The male chemical and chemistry does not allow fat in certain areas, while the estrogenic female hormonal does, and hormones is what determines bone growth and shape. Due to compounding factors, like for example, birth control (which masculinizes women), as well as other environmental/compounding factors, both men and womens cycles are disrupted generation though generation. What we see today is a result of that. Men and women being born with opposite sex traits. And what follows is behavior, which is also a secret to why men behave a certain way they do (or are more likely to show certain behaviors) And likewise, why women behave a certain way. Different from what is considered traditional in times past.

Additionally, eugenics also has a play in this. Where, it perhaps was ideal for these things to occur, either intentially or naturally.
agree with the point but Jesus was it a long read
Teeth in contact is cope after child hood
cope
all this shit just to say teeth in contact jfl:ROFLMAO:
rep now lil bro:feelswhy:

do hard mewing with thumbpulling if u really care about serious growth after 15..anything in the ramus u mentioned is achievable thru chewing till 25 easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, the_nextDavidLaid and BloodClot
do hard mewing with thumbpulling if u really care about serious growth after 15..anything in the ramus u mentioned is achievable thru chewing till 25 easily
I want the forward growth I shit you not my sister doesn’t mew and she looks exactly like that one chick I showed insane growth decent chin and no assymetry and great jaw there’s literally no other reason

I want the forward growth I shit you not my sister doesn’t mew and she looks exactly like that one chick I showed insane growth decent chin and no assymetry and great jaw there’s literally no other reason
ask her if she bites down hard the teeth usually pull the whole face upwards like the tongue

ask her if she bites down hard the teeth usually pull the whole face upwards like the tongue
Nigga how would she know what the fuck her mouth tongue and teeth are up to she isn't paying attention to that shit she's too busy having life play out on tutorial mode as a stacy she's not an incel loser loner who pays attention to that shit L0L

• Hmm...
Reactions: baku9

Ever witnessed chem trails? Things like that and gmo's man we're all one big social experiment in the west the elites are down in Arizona in some underground bunker with a high class group of scientists, they even have artificial technologies down there no human up here has set eyes on. I can say more though I don't need a knock on my door in a week.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
You mean like clenching? I don’t understand what you just said

Nigga how would she know what the fuck her mouth tongue and teeth are up to she isn't paying attention to that shit she's too busy having life play out on tutorial mode as a stacy she's not an incel loser loner who pays attention to that shit L0L
Great observation yeah. Pretty much I asked if she mews she told me she doesn’t but literally has no problem doing so and she started doing it when shes with friends to fraud. She’s not a Stacy but she has Stacy potential. She eats McDonald’s and fast food every day too and has no acne on her back while I do and try to eat healthy lmao.
Ever witnessed chem trails? Things like that and gmo's man we're all one big social experiment in the west the elites are down in Arizona in some underground bunker with a high class group of scientists, they even have artificial technologies down there no human up here has set eyes on. I can say more though I don't need a knock on my door in a week.
:bigbrain: Elab?

• +1
Reactions: Haydez
Great observation yeah. Pretty much I asked if she mews she told me she doesn’t but literally has no problem doing so and she started doing it when shes with friends to fraud. She’s not a Stacy but she has Stacy potential. She eats McDonald’s and fast food every day too and has no acne on her back while I do and try to eat healthy lmao.

So she's a tracy, basically stacy but nerf in some way tracy can never be stacy but usually they come in the form of e-girls not blonde whites.
You know the meme of "europe can wait" with some HT tracy yeah that's what i'm referring too l0l...

A female offspring is basically guaranteed to be good looking if both your parents are good looking, while a male this is simply not true, you should research that experiment as it is almost always still standing corrected.

Will NOT elaborate as i'm pretty paranoid since I spread a lot of this kind of information online in the past and i've recieved nothing but retribution for it in some form. so I keep it to myself surface level I will say I am a flerfer but hey I don't care what others think about me man l000l!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: baku9 and the_nextDavidLaid
Just jfl if you believe this shit

Also wrong approach, you should always observe human behavior before acknowledging it exists, instead of asking if she mews, she is now concious and aware of it.

You should have baited and coerced her into watching a movie with your entire family (evil plan) is to give them all popcorn and some drinks and wait 15 minutes look at their mouths who's mouthbreathing and who's not? That'll settle the odds for your cards for the perfect conclusion of their tongue posture (at rest), at the very least I observed family members and found a few to have the mouth closed at rest yet the HYOID was low meaning lips sealed yet not tongue action therefore no horseface but no facial upswing either result is normie status.

Also wrong approach, you should always observe human behavior before acknowledging it exists, instead of asking if she mews, she is now concious and aware of it.

You should have baited and coerced her into watching a movie with your entire family (evil plan) is to give them all popcorn and some drinks and wait 15 minutes look at their mouths who's mouthbreathing and who's not? That'll settle the odds for your cards for the perfect conclusion of their tongue posture (at rest), at the very least I observed family members and found a few to have the mouth closed at rest yet the HYOID was low meaning lips sealed yet not tongue action therefore no horseface but no facial upswing either result is normie status.
ion think she cares tbh lmao and yeah i did oserve her facial form closely when i could and she obviously has her lips sealed✔️ small chintuck head position✔️ masseter muscle size which indicates good chewing patterns and or teeth contact at rest✔️ and also apparently she actually kind of mews✔️ like the big titty girl in the side profile you can test it yourself.
Go in a straight neck head posture, tilt your head a little bit down (a tad bit like the pic of her) and focus on all teeth contact and mew but on the front part of the palate like in the pic once again. Tht's pretty much whta my sister does and she does not do it all the tiem but at times when she;s not talking and is just breathing.

I think society in general is one big experiment.

Now, if this is intentional from a specific group or people, or through human ignorance is a different story. I believe there is "hosts" of natural intelligence/s, independent from our own agency that operates in this world. I think this/these "intelligence/s", independent or dependent, is largely responsible for the bulk of situations and things people do collectively and even independently, better or worst.

I do not believe a person has to be personally aware of this intelligence for it to operate. For example, lets say you make a claim that a lot of modern drinks are poison. You'd be partially correct if you look at the effects of artificial ingredients like food dyes and such. But, to say this is a result from a specific group of people intending to poison you, instead of it just being people who decided to cut corners for profit, or groups who decided to use the flavoring and dye in order to maintain quality, is a different story.
So while you may be right on the poison part, discrepancies could occur on the logistics. In this way, a person/group in that industry may see your claim to be false or erroneous, regardless if the outcome is the same as you mentioned. The intelligence is easily observable once you look at the results, though. Especially through past events. Coincidences that become too improbable to have occurred without intent for it to occur.

Underground bunkers are certainly a thing. But as far as what they actually do down there, its questionable. Its no secret that the mega rich like Elon or Zuck have bunkers. They don't have to hide this. And its also no real secret that the military has a large expanse of technology that is not safe for public. Like said, there's always a legitimate reason behind things, even if its a cover, or the result leads to the same outcome via intelligence. For technology, i don't think the majority of people can handle it. Part of it is that people are too carnal. Guns, a very primitive technology is humanity's number one killer. Most of the technology that we have is a small fraction of what it can be.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
I think society in general is one big experiment.

Now, if this is intentional from a specific group or people, or through human ignorance is a different story. I believe there is "hosts" of natural intelligence/s, independent from our own agency that operates in this world. I think this/these "intelligence/s", independent or dependent, is largely responsible for the bulk of situations and things people do collectively and even independently, better or worst.

I do not believe a person has to be personally aware of this intelligence for it to operate. For example, lets say you make a claim that a lot of modern drinks are poison. You'd be partially correct if you look at the effects of artificial ingredients like food dyes and such. But, to say this is a result from a specific group of people intending to poison you, instead of it just being people who decided to cut corners for profit, or groups who decided to use the flavoring and dye in order to maintain quality, is a different story.
So while you may be right on the poison part, discrepancies could occur on the logistics. In this way, a person/group in that industry may see your claim to be false or erroneous, regardless if the outcome is the same as you mentioned. The intelligence is easily observable once you look at the results, though. Especially through past events. Coincidences that become too improbable to have occurred without intent for it to occur.

Underground bunkers are certainly a thing. But as far as what they actually do down there, its questionable. Its no secret that the mega rich like Elon or Zuck have bunkers. They don't have to hide this. And its also no real secret that the military has a large expanse of technology that is not safe for public. Like said, there's always a legitimate reason behind things, even if its a cover, or the result leads to the same outcome via intelligence. For technology, i don't think the majority of people can handle it. Part of it is that people are too carnal. Guns, a very primitive technology is humanity's number one killer. Most of the technology that we have is a small fraction of what it can be.
The underground bunkers theory goes DEEP all I will say is 100% there is mega giant one down in Arizona and that shit is massive there is literally trophies down there it is truly astonishing I have 100% confirmation of it too.

The men are becoming more like woman and woman like men, the elites are ambitious in this plan, and the hormones they pump into the shit and all day I daydream constantly about crop farms and goats running about in circles randomly at night startled by what?

Hm yes I have some adhd so i have to write this as I think of it or else i'll forget! But this is all true it might not be intentional at all and it is our choice of what we consume. I love arizona but i'd rather stay in my flat plains!

Attachments

• DD8F1B23-78D0-4D85-B324-FBA8E9C65CB0.gif
    DD8F1B23-78D0-4D85-B324-FBA8E9C65CB0.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0