The French are a disgusting people

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
- Overly decadent

- Extremely degenerate

- Have played a massive part in every shitty political movement that had consequences (rise of communism, feminism, globalism, etc)

- Massive hypocrites. They will criticize the US for being imperialists but will conveniently forget how france use their former colonies as a way to bolster their political and economic power (see francafrique)

- Lazy (See the unsustainable social welfare and pension system that is built to reinforce laziness in their country)

- Are massive cucks

I could go on. The French are a disgusting people. French girls love to be the biggest hoes they can

If ur French, don’t get mad. If u do, you’re proving that I’m right

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 1464 and 8 others
Oui oui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 6128
French girls are sexy though

• +1
Reactions: Borneon_Tyger and Nisse
Who cares LOL?
Are there even any Frenchcucks on this forum?

burn paris

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Blackout.xl
Yes brother. There are multiple French cucks here
They need to link me a girl
French is the sexiest accent a girl can have, then Portuguese, spanish, Italian
Need a latin language girl asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Blackout.xl
Also they smell bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Blackout.xl
They need to link me a girl
French is the sexiest accent a girl can have, then Portuguese, spanish, Italian
Need a latin language girl asap
Aren’t u in the EU? Just learn French and travel maxx to France

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
French are very jewed people, they have so much freemasonic background

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
324378 4afdde1f4e27a44b82392cd0349f5f46

fuck france for letting the US become a country

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Blackout.xl
I have heard many stories of them smelling like shit
it's indeed true specially in summer
looksmax always meme about baths but smelly people are disgusting to anyone no matter how high psl they're

• +1
it's indeed true specially in summer
looksmax always meme about baths but smelly people are disgusting to anyone no matter how high psl they're
Indeed

I like France more than the UK.

• +1
I'm in love with their cheese and wine culture.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 3328
They are ffs. They are in fact hated by ever other eu state

• +1
I'm in love with their cheese and wine culture.
Their cheese and wine culture is an example of their decadence. They engage in some of the most extreme gluttony (see foi gras)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, john2, Ritalincel and 1 other person
Their cheese and wine culture is an example of their decadence. They engage in some of the most extreme gluttony (see foi gras)
Damn, I never knew that fr.

That's bad, i agree it's gluttony. But i'm not into eating liver anyways so idc, but it's def bad. However, their cheese and wine are the best from what I've seen. Apart from that i don't support their degeneracy and declined culture tho.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Blackout.xl and john2
- French girls love to be the biggest hoes they can

Oui oui bojour.

3vbb7hcctlr31

• +1
I've been living in France for years now. Since i have cousins there. And i can attest to most points there. They are pretty racist as well

• +1
-camping in every videogame -gay language

• +1
i'm half french and i agree. also their hard try to make french bigger language than english is just patheticly annoying. if you go france they try hard to not talk in another language.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 616
i'm half french and i agree. also their hard try to make french bigger language than english is just patheticly annoying. if you go france they try hard to not talk in another language.
The young generation doesn’t give a fuck about language purism anymore. It’s just the English teaching in France that makes their pronunciation hardly understandable

Je suis d'accord.

Charles de Gaulle doesn't get enough attention. Its amazing how much a a racist hypocrite he was.

The only reason he's not a villain like Hitler was coz he was on the Allies side in WW2

• +1
Mon Dieu...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6272 and Blackout.xl
Only ethnic French ("Français de souche") in big cities are cucked.

• +1
Charles de Gaulle doesn't get enough attention. Its amazing how much a a racist hypocrite he was.

The only reason he's not a villain like Hitler was coz he was on the Allies side in WW2
Indeed. The leaders within the allies tended to be extremely racist, arguably as racist as hitler. They whitewashed the history books so most people don’t know
The same happens in Canada with people from quebec.
I've been living in France for years now. Since i have cousins there. And i can attest to most points there. They are pretty racist as well
How racist are they brother?

Last edited:
what is the connection with freemasonry and jews
rothschilds, jews of the Sabbatai Zevi's ideology were all freemasons, they met and decided big world events in secret, for example they are responsible for french revolution, american revolution etc

i cant remember it all sadly

also, the music industry, especially rap belongs to the jews and they use all kinds of freemasonic symbolism in every music video

Last edited:
rothschilds, jews of the Sabbatai Zevi's ideology were all freemasons, they met and decided big world events in secret, for example they are responsible for french revolution, american revolution etc

i cant remember it all sadly

also, the music industry, especially rap belongs to the jews and they use all kinds of freemasonic symbolism in every music video
ty for answering son. do you know a place where these things are discussed or i can find more material about them?. i dont mind onion links or dark places.

ty for answering son. do you know a place where these things are discussed or i can find more material about them?. i dont mind onion links or dark places.
there is a lot of shilling and idiocracy in many places I've been to sadly, the only information source I've found consistently good is this german youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TrauKeinemPromi/videos, he has so much blackpilling shit from todays rap industry to the start of todays zionism but its unfortunately all in german

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
I only do that on my own terms.
rent free
there is a lot of shilling and idiocracy in many places I've been to sadly, the only information source I've found consistently good is this german youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TrauKeinemPromi/videos, he has so much blackpilling shit from todays rap industry to the start of todays zionism but its sadly all in german
brutal. looked for subtitles but no subtitles its over for non germancels. you got an english/spanish source? XD or any place else?

Last edited:
mdrrrrr, french girls are my favorite in Europe

- Overly decadent

- Extremely degenerate

- Have played a massive part in every shitty political movement that had consequences (rise of communism, feminism, globalism, etc)

- Massive hypocrites. They will criticize the US for being imperialists but will conveniently forget how france use their former colonies as a way to bolster their political and economic power (see francafrique)

- Lazy (See the unsustainable social welfare and pension system that is built to reinforce laziness in their country)

- Are massive cucks

I could go on. The French are a disgusting people. French girls love to be the biggest hoes they can

Not to mention they’re the manlets of Europe :lul: OP you should go there. French girls seem to love black dudes. When I was there I saw a tv show in the hotel that was about some black guy cucking a white man and stealing his girl.

• +1