The friendzone is too brootal

nigtard

nigtard

I had a job for 8 months where every week our teams would change since it was only once a week.Every fucking week all the girls were receptive towards me and would try to start conversation with me but no matter what happened nothing ever escalated.This shit happened to me so many fucking times to the point where I almost lost my mind and hated going to work it was like a loop.

I meet a new girl.We hit it off.She gives good body language and talks to me throughout the day.After that we never talk again.They want me to be a simp orbiter who willingly gets cucked and asks her about which new guys they speak to.Perhaps its because I never try to escalate which is why this happens but aren't women who are interested in you going to escalate things instead of the men.

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and nathan
watch this boyo

• JFL
Reactions: watah, 9cel, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I had a job for 8 months where every week our teams would change since it was only once a week.Every fucking week all the girls were receptive towards me and would try to start conversation with me but no matter what happened nothing ever escalated.This shit happened to me so many fucking times to the point where I almost lost my mind and hated going to work it was like a loop.

I meet a new girl.We hit it off.She gives good body language and talks to me throughout the day.After that we never talk again.They want me to be a simp orbiter who willingly gets cucked and asks her about which new guys they speak to.Perhaps its because I never try to escalate which is why this happens but aren't women who are interested in you going to escalate things instead of the men.
They aren’t gonna escalate at work. They’ll grab your social or number for sure if they’re interested.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
watch this boyo

Almost everything Hamza says is bullshit.I'm actually depressed rn there was only one girl who tried to escalate things with me but I acted uninterested because I'm retarted.I have not seen her since that day an opportunity just gone because my self esteem was too low that day

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
Friend zone is dumb. Like why you being friends with a foid who doesn't like you in that way.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and yeeyeeslayer
They aren’t gonna escalate at work. They’ll grab your social or number for sure if they’re interested.
Only once someone tried to escalate at work but my mentalcel self decided that I wasn't worthy enough and acted uninterested.After that its just been girls using me to tell me their boring life stories that I do not give a fuck about

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Only once someone tried to escalate at work but my mentalcel self decided that I wasn't worthy enough and acted uninterested.After that its just been girls using me to tell me their boring life stories that I do not give a fuck about
Sluts will escalate at work. A slut coworker stuck her ass out at me so I slapped it. But she told me she was fucking some other dude so I stayed away her.

• +1

U already mog me purely based of the fact the foids tried to talk to you

when foids start to talk about their roastiemaxxing just change topic or cut the conversation short in a polite manner

foid will get the hint

but yeah if a foid start talking about some other guy shes giving head to it pretty much is a sendoff of your ass to the FriendZone

• JFL
Sluts will escalate at work. A slut coworker stuck her ass out at me so I slapped it. But she told me she was fucking some other dude so I stayed away her.
Foid I'm talking about is like 3 years older than me and goes to university on the other side of the country.She was just a temp so I never saw her again but she didn't have the slut pheno tho interestingly

U already mog me purely based of the fact the foids tried to talk to you
I'm the only NT guy normally there tbf most of the dudes I worked with are autistic or fresh from India so they got ignored

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm the only NT guy normally there tbf most of the dudes I worked with are autistic or fresh from India so they got ignored
Oh alr, I’ve never had a foid ever in my life start a conservation with me first, my looks and autism are just that repelling

• +1
Oh alr, I’ve never had a foid ever in my life start a conservation with me first, my looks and autism are just that repelling
I look disgusting as well tbh this shit never happened to me until I became 16 but my mental illness blocks me from ever forming a meaningful relationship

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
watch this boyo

i took his advice and i fucked 5 girls in 1 day, he forgot one thing tho, when she says “we are friends” just say “with benefits” then bend her over and fuck her raw

• Woah
Reactions: nathan