The fuck is wrong with yall here? Is 6'1 really manlet tier for zoomers?

wasted

wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
title

@6ft1

• +1
Reactions: nvck_pilled, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Blackout.xl
Then i am turbo-manlet at 5'10.
It's ovER :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Yes now minimum average is 7'7
Robert Pershing Wadlow 5

Bitchs wanna give head literally standing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 5393 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, HighIQcel, SPFromNY914 and 9 others
6'1 is 90 percentile in west countries ofc its tall jfl
some people think its average because almost every guys lie about their height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5393, SPFromNY914 and 6 others
It's over if you are not 7'9 in 2020

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and wasted
its psl delusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and wasted
title

@6ft1
It’s not. Average for zoomers even in countries like NL is 6’0.5. Not even 6’1.

I can only predict 6’1 being avg in some regions of the Balkans. Apart from that, 6’1 isn’t anywhere close to Manlet in the west among zoomers. It’s above avg by 2-3 inches.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3328, PYT and 1 other person
height is cope with shit frame/proportions, im 6'1 and regularly get mogged by dudes shorter then me cause of their massive frame and appearance, i look like a twig

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9344, HighIQcel and 3 others
It’s not. Average for zoomers even in countries like NL is 6’0.5. Not even 6’1.

I can only predict 6’1 being avg in some regions of the Balkans. Apart from that, 6’1 isn’t anywhere close to Manlet in the west among zoomers. It’s above avg by 2-3 inches.
im only 6ft and mog 80% of the population. out of 10 times i will go out I will only get mogged by one person once

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Blackout.xl and wasted
Half the people who claim 6’1 are 5’10

I am 187 cm barefoot and claim 6’3 or 6’4 irl without getting called out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, HighIQcel, saltii131 and 4 others
women think 5'10 is 6'0. i wouldn't worry about height cuz women r too retarded to know the difference

I’m 5’11 just, and people think I’m 6’0-6’1

• Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel
I am 6'0 in the netherlands and I am slightly below average in most of my social groups. Wouldn't say it's 'manlet' as in I don't think its a failo. But my height definitely doesn't do me any favours here.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and wasted
nah people here are all about extremes
go walk around a city and that height you're taller then the overwhelming majority of people
Jjjjjjjjjjj

just found these pics of jordan in 2016 man he's fallen so hard fuck

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and wasted
somehow i dont feel like a gigamanlet where I live(US) being 5'7" in shoes

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
not even joking i go to a diverse school with ethnics and whites and even there average height is like 5'7" and there are only a few genuinely tall people, all chads ofc

Minimum height
to be considereded gigachad in 2020

title

@6ft1
All the guys 6’+ saying random girls/guys are height mogging them are either trolling or shorter than they think they are

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and wasted
Man the majority of users on this site are retarded and trolls. They think if u arent a morph between chico and pry u are a sub human low life drug addict school shooter serial rapist dumbass coper incel gay bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen, maxmendietta and wasted
Man the majority of users on this site are retarded and trolls. They think if u arent a morph between chico and pry u are a sub human low life drug addict school shooter serial rapist dumbass coper incel gay bitch.
Yeah, this site is shit, just come for the laughs. Lookism is relatively better, way more sentient people. Unfortunately with the userbase from here going there, it is going to the dogs too.

Yeah, this site is shit, just come for the laughs. Lookism is relatively better, way more sentient people. Unfortunately with the userbase from here going there, it is going to the dogs too.
Lookism is cucked. I don't use it because they allow foids to join in.

Lookism is cucked. I don't use it because they allow foids to join in.
the OG userbase from 2015-2017 was great. I am one of those. I guess they gotta stop letting underage kids in

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen, Deleted member 9072 and wasted
There’s a guy on my college dorm floor that frauds 6’5 while being 6’1 tops. People, especially other men, accept it because it makes them relatively taller too. They can be two inches shorter than the 6’5 person instead of 2 inches shorter than the 6’1 person.

I’m a legit centimeter under 6’0, but I always tell people I’m 5’10 just to fuck with their metric.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
There’s a guy on my college dorm floor that frauds 6’5 while being 6’1 tops. People, especially other men, accept it because it makes them relatively taller too. They can be two inches shorter than the 6’5 person instead of 2 inches shorter than the 6’1 person.

I’m a legit centimeter under 6’0, but I always tell people I’m 5’10 just to fuck with their metric.
I'm 6'1. I will be telling people I'm 5'7 from now on lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Strafe
I'm 6'1. I will be telling people I'm 5'7 from now on lmao
It’s much better if you do it within reason. If you’re 6’1 you could legit destroy some 5’10 -> 6’0 coper’s psyche by saying you’re 5’11 :lul:

• JFL
cope ur a sub human low life drug addict school shooter serial rapist dumbass coper incel gay bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove and wasted
Not really. Height has actually stagnated after an exponential growth after the war. Zoomers aren't much taller if at all than millennials or gen x

• +1
It's not. I'm a strong 5' 11" in shoes and I can say that there is no way more than half of the guys I know mog me. I'd say my barefoot height, 5' 9.5" is about 45th percentile for zoomers, 50th being 5' 10" and 80th 6'

• +1
I got height mogged by a elementary school kid, im 5'9

• So Sad
height is cope with shit frame/proportions, im 6'1 and regularly get mogged by dudes shorter then me cause of their massive frame and appearance, i look like a twig
Same

3EFED76B B46C 408C 9053 2A32138F1075

• +1
Reactions: RichardwillImprove