The fucking bank has locked my account over baseless suspicious about money laundering

K

Kreier

Bronze
All the fucking money i was able to get to find my surgeries have now been frozen by he fucking over baseless suspicion about money laundering, which i of course have not done. It's been a fucking week since soon. I sent all documentation and they always have excuses to delay it and say they need more time to review the documentation.

Now, i am afraid that the bank might just take it and i might not get the money back and hence no surgeries.

What should i do? Should i just try to find some way to go ER on the bank and terrorize the bank employees into submission to give me my money back? It's tempting i have to admit. I need my fucking money!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, PsychoH, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
seek legal advice (y) by consulting with a local lawyer

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, NoReedemingFeature, aids and 7 others
seek legal advice (y) by consulting with a local lawyer
It costs money as well. Now as the bank has my money it will be hard for me to pay him.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
All the fucking money i was able to get to find my surgeries have now been frozen by he fucking over baseless suspicion about money laundering, which i of course have not done. It's been a fucking week since soon. I sent all documentation and they always have excuses to delay it and say they need more time to review the documentation.

Now, i am afraid that the bank might just take it and i might not get the money back and hence no surgeries.

What should i do? Should i just try to find some way to go ER on the bank and terrorize the bank employees into submission to give me my money back? It's tempting i have to admit. I need my fucking money!
the senior manager probably blew like 80% of your account on a risky stockbuy that went to hell.
safe to say your money is in the dirt. :D

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, aestheticsrespecter and Kaari
the senior manager probably blew like 80% of your account on a risky stockbuy that went to hell.
safe to say your money is in the dirt. :D
Another reason to go ER on them.

Another reason to go ER on them.
you're litteraly 1 hammer attack away from saving the world son.
Give em hell :p
(authorities, i fully condone hammer attacks ((for further explanation seek the gaming wiki))

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zaza dealer, Framemogger69, Kaari and 1 other person
My bank got locked for a week during crypto COVID market crash. I'll never forgive them motherfuckers I was trying to buy BTC for $3k.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Shkreliii and Kaari
Dont ask fucking looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Framemogger69, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person

Kill them in gta 7 if they end up not giving you the moeny, go full Muslim mode strapped to the head

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and Kaari
dw dude when the cashless society comes around you will get your money

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
brother atp just go ER

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
er the bank manager

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
Blame the Jews

• +1
Reactions: Kreier and chasing aesthetics
Wait 1 more week

That‘s why you don‘t keep money on your credit card

Tf does this even mean
You don‘t keep the money in the bank. You cash it out or find a safeplace online like crypto. You don‘t trust the fucking jews who can take your money whenever they feel pleased to do so

It costs money as well. Now as the bank has my money it will be hard for me to pay him.
Don't quote me but a lot of lawyers especially in these types of cases would work based on contingency, i.e., they get paid when they win the case for you, which would allow you to pay them out of your compensation.
I'm sure you can at least consult a firm for free regarding this to see what your options are.
Don't let the bank bend you over.

• +1
Reactions: Kreier and zaza dealer
I hope it's not because the bank, jews and/or the feds have read my threads on this forum and what i plan to do after surgery.

Do you think the feds could know about it and that they have informed the bank?
The IRS is coming for you, we're all on a watchlist

I hope it's not because the bank, jews and/or the feds have read my threads on this forum and what i plan to do after surgery.

Do you think the feds could know about it and that they have informed the bank?
Gangstalking type of shit

sue them, no evidence you did any of this (right?)

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled