THE FUCKING MEME GENDER!

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
So I skipped this semester to surgerymax hopefully I get two surgeries done before next year.
I was walking in the uni campus and of course I had no reason to be there but to visit my bank. I bump into a foid who was in my class and of course I'm in the friend zone with her, what a surprise right?!

Anyways she was talking about some low IQ shit and complaining about uni probably because she can't find a chad and this dude who was also in our class who is about a 3/10 walks by us, recognize us, and says "Hey guys how you doin" and KEPT WALKING and focus on this point he kept walking, he didn't stand there and chatted shit!
He is literally one of the nicest people I have ever met btw

So when he just WALKED by us the foid goes "Oh I hate this guy so much" she isn't just annoyed by his presence as a sub 5 male, no she fucking HATES HIM for just existing like I would understand if he tried to approach her and talk to her but no he literally just showed his fucking face!

I don't understand how some people on here won't do surgeries after knowing about the blackpill and the nature of women.
I mean make it a goal of yours to have just one surgery a year
a genioplasty in a second and third world country cost 1k, a rihno is 3k and fillers are dirt cheap so just go after it and don't look back bros!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gayalienmax, PubertyMaxxer, Chadelite and 17 others
Maybe he acts different around her than you and that annoys her?

You should have asked why she hates him.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: draco, Moneymaxxed, je3oe and 3 others

Oh shit you are gonna LOVE her answer when I asked her why bro!
She said "idk I just have a bad vibe from him"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gayalienmax, PubertyMaxxer, Administrator and 25 others
Getting surgery is retarded if you're not rich. They will make you 5-6/10 at best assuming you are ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: yukon-cel and Deleted member 2933
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Barbarossa_ and highT
The funny thing is Girls act rude against non-hot guys but then you see their boyfriend and hes like 4-5/10 so I keep wondering why tf are you with him if hes not hot?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, je3oe and BigBoy
Atleast you're decent-looking or the girl wouldn't have told you this. She sees you as being above him and low-key giving you compliments, trying to boost your confidence.

I started experiencing the same once I looksmaxed and girls started trashtalking other guys behind their back with me. Life and suicidefuel at the same time, because they would've been doing the same about me behind my back just a few years earlier :lul:

Looksmax till death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, middayshowers, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
people who unironically use the word vibe should be thrown into a woodchipper

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, curryslayerordeath, Zeta ascended and 5 others
lol girls legit hate ugly guys. Take note of this:

Girls doesn't find ugly guys funny, doesn't matter if they are fun or not they can only laugh at men they found physically attractive. If you ever have a GF or even find yourself in a social situation, just notice how the girl will only laugh at decent looking or above men (obviously if she is ogre she will laugh at uglier guys compared to who stacy laugh at lol)

Anyways, to take it one step further, girls can't even enjoy CONTENT like TV shows without the presence of men they find hot. How many girls do you think enjoy The Wire? And how many girls do you think enjoy Sons of Anarchy? Pretty similar shows except of course SoA has Charlie Hunnam as badboy hunk so all the girls love that show.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MiroslavBulldosex, Zeta ascended and 3 others

Girls doesn't find ugly guys funny, doesn't matter if they are fun or not they can only laugh at men they found physically attractive. If you ever have a GF or even find yourself in a social situation, just notice how the girl will only laugh at decent looking or above men (obviously if she is ogre she will laugh at uglier guys compared to who stacy laugh at lol)

Anyways, to take it one step further, girls can't even enjoy CONTENT like TV shows without the presence of men they find hot. How many girls do you think enjoy The Wire? And how many girls do you think enjoy Sons of Anarchy? Pretty similar shows except of course SoA has Charlie Hunnam as badboy hunk so all the girls love that show.
I kinda disagree

Girls would sometimes laugh at my jokes back in freshman/sophomore year of high school and i was subhuman then

Im even more subhuman now

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4577

51AA75BA A62F 4714 AC61 B41385CBB659

HAVE YOU DROPED THESE???:lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile:
The funny thing is Girls act rude against non-hot guys but then you see their boyfriend and hes like 4-5/10 so I keep wondering why tf are you with him if hes not hot?
Bc they are BBC or rich

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I SUPPORT RAPE! YES! RAPE RAPE RAPE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MiroslavBulldosex, Maxillacel and 3 others
I kinda disagree

Girls would sometimes laugh at my jokes back in freshman/sophomore year of high school and i was subhuman then

Im even more subhuman now

Its obviously generalized, a girl can have a sense of humor and laugh at things she finds funny, but her laugh ratio is like 95% social laughter 5% legit laughter, so if you are actually funny she will laugh even if somewhat subhuman, especially if you are viewed as non threatening and friendly. You might also be less sub human than you think but just hardcore mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
JFL A foid at work feels the same about me. I never even tried talking to her or tried hitting on her and she hates me and tries to bully me LOL. And I'm not some fat disgusting manlet or anything, I'm very fit just shit face.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1106, HighIQcel and 3 others
JFL A foid at work feels the same about me. I never even tried talking to her or tried hitting on her and she hates me and tries to bully me LOL. And I'm not some fat disgusting manlet or anything, I'm very fit just shit face.

I fucking hate foids.

I fucking hate foids.

Indeed. I never hate ugly women (unless they're very nasty or fat) or see other guys treat ugly women like that, but women's hate for unattractive men is mind blowing.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, MiroslavBulldosex, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Yeah some foid in my.class whispered that she would love if rat died ( a ugly manlet who looks like a rat)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Indeed. I never hate ugly women (unless they're very nasty or fat) or see other guys treat ugly women like that, but women's hate for unattractive men is mind blowing.
Ugly woman smv mog this entire fourm JFL, they also date way above there fucking looksmatch a 3/10 can date 6 or 5/10 easily. Most of these ugly cunts are as bad as other foids.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and HighIQcel
Getting surgery is retarded if you're not rich. They will make you 5-6/10 at best assuming you are ugly.
Eh no.
But surgery is a huge gamble anyways like I remember last year I read an article about some multi millionaire diamonds dealer who died during a penis enlargement surgery

• +1
You should have roast her to oblivion ....

High IQ and also you forgot the show Chadsnatural I mean supernatural.
I have never seen a foid who isn’t obsessed with this show

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5185

It never even began for bad vibecels. Is the guy NT? In my experience “bad vibe” in particular is reserved for people with non-NT tendencies including, but not limited to, not immediately bowing down and swearing Your life to m’lady.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
It never even began for bad vibecels. Is the guy NT? In my experience “bad vibe” in particular is reserved for people with non-NT tendencies including, but not limited to, not immediately bowing down and swearing Your life to m’lady.
He's giga NT bro and he is respected a lot by students and profs because he is from a very well known rich and status maxxed family.
I saw him with foids but you can imagine what these foids look like who are talking to him.
So I guess with this particular foid I passed her looks standards to friend zone me... Yayyy! jfl at my life

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
So I skipped this semester to surgerymax hopefully I get two surgeries done before next year.
I was walking in the uni campus and of course I had no reason to be there but to visit my bank. I bump into a foid who was in my class and of course I'm in the friend zone with her, what a surprise right?!

Anyways she was talking about some low IQ shit and complaining about uni probably because she can't find a chad and this dude who was also in our class who is about a 3/10 walks by us, recognize us, and says "Hey guys how you doin" and KEPT WALKING and focus on this point he kept walking, he didn't stand there and chatted shit!
He is literally one of the nicest people I have ever met btw

So when he just WALKED by us the foid goes "Oh I hate this guy so much" she isn't just annoyed by his presence as a sub 5 male, no she fucking HATES HIM for just existing like I would understand if he tried to approach her and talk to her but no he literally just showed his fucking face!

I don't understand how some people on here won't do surgeries after knowing about the blackpill and the nature of women.
I mean make it a goal of yours to have just one surgery a year
a genioplasty in a second and third world country cost 1k, a rihno is 3k and fillers are dirt cheap so just go after it and don't look back bros!
But would u do a surgery in a 3rd world Country bro

But would u do a surgery in a 3rd world Country bro
If the surgeon was giga blackpilled and have a lot of experience and successful surgeries on his record?
Yes of course!
I'm doing one in Moscow with Dr Alexander Antipov

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and .👽.
If the surgeon was giga blackpilled and have a lot of experience and successful surgeries on his record?
Yes of course!
I'm doing one in Moscow with Dr Alexander Antipov
Report back bro

yeah its the same with me, exactly the same theme except I said LITERALLY NOTHING to her, not even a single bit of interaction, NOTHING, and I overheard once when walking by this foid in my class saying "ugh I want him dead".

I am geniuently scared of going outside after finding out about the blackpill, what if I go to jail for accidentally bumping into a foid? or getting beaten up by her orbiters and cucks for daring to accidentally glance at her as a sub 5 male?

Those are fucking scary times we live in. Gynocentric terror.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MewingJBP, BigBoy and 1 other person
Report back bro
Unfortunately I won't.
I will report back to my friends here and some legit good people on this forum but 90% of this forum are narcy fucks that don't deserve shit.
sorry bro just being real!

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
Beyond the money aspect, there is one thing that really keeps me from getting surgery which is my parents. I don't know how will I explain them that I want to get my nose fixed without them telling me judgmental things and even plain dismiss me for doing that.

Beyond the money aspect, there is one thing that really keeps me from getting surgery which is my parents. I don't know how will I explain them that I want to get my nose fixed without them telling me judgmental things and even plain dismiss me for doing that.
Bro literally who cares what they think?!
I bet your father would be giga incel nowadays. they lived in a time where being a decent human beings with a stable job and education matters and now all what matters is looks.
I know I'm gonna get judged but it's going in one ear and getting out the other

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I bet your father would be giga incel nowadays. they lived in a time where being a decent human beings with a stable job and education matters and now all what matters is looks.
True. Ethnic parents born in the 50's are not blackpillable at all anyway

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Lol my dad would've probably roped by now

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Validation

• +1