The fucking state of UK Desi/Indians.

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Mistral
For context my family just bought a nightclub; and we held a desi night curry after party for curries to come spend money and be degenerates, but holy fucking shit dude, why the fuck can Indians not come and just have a good time???

6 fucking fights, police involved, and me and my dad got smacked JFL cause we got caught in the crossfire, one of our security guards who is 6’7 BBC had a field day throwing around twerpy twink curry’s, but holy Christ dude, just right after fight, over what????

Just fucking go out and drink ur drink or sharabi jfl at that funny dialect and enjoy ur time??? “Oh bhai it’s our culture haha hogeya Sharabi “!!!.

Then they have the urge to be racist to whites and blacks.

JFL AT THE STATE OF UK CURRYS, ALL COPERS, THERE WAS NOT ONE GOOD LOOKING CURRY THERE, THEY WERE JUST TALL AND EVEN THEN IM 6’3 SO MOGGED.

Would have been over if I wasn’t there for professional purposes I would’ve wore cope drip took furosemide before and pregab AND drank to get low inhib as fuck and take all their pajeetas like I normally do, especially with my club owner status 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, EverythingMattersCel, AhappyPill4u and 5 others
paragraphs nigga

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
jfl you own a club? whereabouts in the UK?

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
jfl you own a club? whereabouts in the UK?
My family just regained ownership of one we were just managing from a far so I’m like high up there now 😂😂😂😂

It’s in one of the big cities

• +1
Reactions: Numb
For context my family just bought a nightclub; and we held a desi night curry after party for curries to come spend money and be degenerates, but holy fucking shit dude, why the fuck can Indians not come and just have a good time???

6 fucking fights, police involved, and me and my dad got smacked JFL cause we got caught in the crossfire, one of our security guards who is 6’7 BBC had a field day throwing around twerpy twink curry’s, but holy Christ dude, just right after fight, over what????

Just fucking go out and drink ur drink or sharabi jfl at that funny dialect and enjoy ur time??? “Oh bhai it’s our culture haha hogeya Sharabi “!!!.

Then they have the urge to be racist to whites and blacks.

JFL AT THE STATE OF UK CURRYS, ALL COPERS, THERE WAS NOT ONE GOOD LOOKING CURRY THERE, THEY WERE JUST TALL AND EVEN THEN IM 6’3 SO MOGGED.

Would have been over if I wasn’t there for professional purposes I would’ve wore cope drip took furosemide before and pregab AND drank to get low inhib as fuck and take all their pajeetas like I normally do, especially with my club owner status 😂😂😂😂
Oh yeah forgot to note some curry whores gave me crazy IOI’s and their cuck redpilled boyfriends would give me dirty looks

Probably cause I hit a gnarly SARMs sesh at the gym before and was debloated too

IMG 0250