The full guide to all the inside jokes on .me!

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Hello subhuman rats today I will be talking about all the inside jokes on this forum. For all newcomers who hop on this forum this should be the first thread they read.

Reminder this forum is one big inside joke. Don’t forget this.

I will be giving examples on how it is an inside joke.

For example: When @Lifeisgood72 talks about how he can’t get hard because he smelled rogaine
a typical .me user would reply:

.me: JFL (just fucking lol) at this subhuman dog nigger faggot who gets limp dick from rogaine? Rope immediately.

To the average person this would scare the shit out of them. They would think everyone on here is a psychopath! However my volksgenosse the .me user doesn’t really mean what he said. In reality the .me user says:

.me: Wow @Lifeisgood72 you got side effects from rogaine? Tough luck man! That probably means your genetics are fucked! Go to the doctor immediately!

At the end of the day it’s all one big inside joke!

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Bump this is the longest thread I’ve ever wrote

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03
what is a sfcel

C738B31F 59AD 43DD AEEC CC5D0968D479

fukenn dint red

Not accurately, when I say someone is a piece of shit in decomposition that was born out of rape by a clamydia Aids infested rat that anally raped their mother and they were also born out from the anus along with shit and that there's no salvation for his subhumanity, I actually mean it!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Not accurately, when I say someone is a piece of shit in decomposition that was born out of rape by a clamydia Aids infested rat that anally raped their mother and they were also born out from the anus along with shit and that there's no salvation for his subhumanity, I actually mean it!
0CCB3B4B 19E3 4723 AE05 A7FBD7918A16

You’ve made this post like 3 times before.

Your new avi fits you, because you’re a dog

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587