The funniest thing about personality (destroying personality oofy doofy copes)

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
The actual evidence shows personality is quite insignificant as far as attraction goes (although it is more important in long-term relationships), but people will argue about how much personality matters. The problem is, they still have a preconception of what "working on your personality" means. To what extent it matters it's not about being a nice guy with a "good personality" as people tend to think of it - it's being a manipulative dark triad sociopath, and the evidence bears this out.

Even on here people the more bluepilled users that promote oofy doofy game think "working on your personality" means get friends, get hobbies, the usual cringy advice. The actual way to work on your personality is to become evil and antisocial. Even the redpill copers that promote "muh dark triad" don't get what being dark triad actually is. It's not about "holding frame" or acting like a caricature of masculinity. Actual dark triad sociopaths pretend to be vulnerable if it is advantageous, and acting weak when appropriate is part of manipulating people 101. Redpillers would tell you to never act weak. Some guy who always acts strong and like le epic badass isn't dark triad. It isn't the prideful warrior that charges into battle, it's the guy that tries to dodge conscription and even injures himself so he wouldn't even be sent to fight.

Even abusive Chads use vulnerability to rope women back in: "I'm sorry babe, it won't happen again, I have problems ok! I'll work on them!". Truly working on your personality is to know when to appear selectively strong and weak in order to best manipulate people to benefit you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, Deleted member 27746, Toth's thot and 2 others
You are ignoring content from this member.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ain't nobody reading allat

The actual evidence shows personality is quite insignificant as far as attraction goes (although it is more important in long-term relationships), but people will argue about how much personality matters. The problem is, they still have a preconception of what "working on your personality" means. To what extent it matters it's not about being a nice guy with a "good personality" as people tend to think of it - it's being a manipulative dark triad sociopath, and the evidence bears this out.

Even on here people the more bluepilled users that promote oofy doofy game think "working on your personality" means get friends, get hobbies, the usual cringy advice. The actual way to work on your personality is to become evil and antisocial. Even the redpill copers that promote "muh dark triad" don't get what being dark triad actually is. It's not about "holding frame" or acting like a caricature of masculinity. Actual dark triad sociopaths pretend to be vulnerable if it is advantageous, and acting weak when appropriate is part of manipulating people 101. Redpillers would tell you to never act weak. Some guy who always acts strong and like le epic badass isn't dark triad. It isn't the prideful warrior that charges into battle, it's the guy that tries to dodge conscription and even injures himself so he wouldn't even be sent to fight.

Even abusive Chads use vulnerability to rope women back in: "I'm sorry babe, it won't happen again, I have problems ok! I'll work on them!". Truly working on your personality is to know when to appear selectively strong and weak in order to best manipulate people to benefit you.
Then explain why most girls are dating bloated normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486