Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
The harder it is to get out

• +1
Reactions: ey88
The harder it is to get out
I think it spikes up when you go in a sufficient amount

Most of it isn't even dependent on how much knowledge/ this culture (environment) has affected your mind
That would have an effect for sure, but it would be overcome by progression of time, as life progresses and one gets older.. and surrounds himself in the real world with more mature people
Change of stimuli in real world >>>

So this is not applicable to the shut-in Incels, who will be those trapped in for longer... but they too eventually would snap out of rotting

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Outerz14
I think it spikes up when you go in a sufficient amount

Most of it isn't even dependent on how much knowledge/ this culture (environment) has affected your mind
That would have an effect for sure, but it would be overcome by time, as life progresses and one gets older.. and surrounds himself in the real world with more mature people

So this is not applicable to the shut-in Incels, who will be those trapped in for longer... but they too eventually would snap out of rotting
Tru man I can't escape

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, ryuken and greycel
Tru man I can't escape
If you want to escape, you must first stop being a shut in. Just going outside/ meeting up with friends, would be exponentially better the more you do, and also the more activities there are (bonus: if they are different from one another.. for example not all sports/ not all music etc... a mix and match of more than 1 type)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and ryuken
If you want to escape, you must first stop being a shut in. Just going outside/ meeting up with friends, would be exponentially better the more you do, and also the more activities there are (bonus: if they are different from one another.. for example not all sports/ not all music etc... a mix and match of more than 1 type)
Yh man

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and greycel
Not true i spent 18 hours once and now i barely use it

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Sometimes I grind it for a day than I’m on it for like an hour

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14