The future (competition)

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Brothers and sisters (lol females lurking this site)

Anyways I've gotten to know the collective personality of all you through my time scrolling through many looksmaxing posts in the last year. In fact, I recently even got my 1 year since sign up trophy. I also got to know that many of you know the Importance of being in the top echaelons of male looks.

You all understand how it's so jointed with any social interaction its even the key to joining some groups of people. (Lol at trying to join your local white college frat party as an Indian. )

So with all the understanding of the benefits of being in the highest most echaelon of male looks. I ask what's the end game with all you trying to lift the obscurity of the black pill and looksmaxing until it becomes prevalent in every corner of the internet.

I find it awesome and appluad👏 you'll knowing that many of you have the will and a incredibld long term vision to go on multi-year money saving journeys that will end in an agonizing surgery.
Images

All in order to start a new life where society will treat you normal now that you longer are in the bottom echaleons of society. All rooting from the efforts of you saving money.(To some degree this too can be applied to everyone else here in looksmax.org)

Images 1

At the end a happy disney ending like all things should end with our wishes complete . Except nothing ever ends as if it were a disney movie.

Nsfw:The problem

Long term vision
Images

Readers do not fail to see the long term vision this mass publication of videos has this is a urgent thing we need to address.

Perhaps having this sort of content being Public makes surgeries and looksmaxing techniques go from how to have a chance in life to not having any impact at all in improving your life

Perhaps this could adversely affect us in a range of unknown ways.

Readers could we perhaps consider a collective act to report and ban such videos? Would this be a futile act?

Perhaps it be wise if we brainstorm on what sort of teamwork effort we could do to mitigate the problem down In the comments.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and 5'7 zoomer
Brothers and sisters (lol females lurking this site)

Anyways I've gotten to know the collective personality of all you through my time scrolling through many looksmaxing posts in the last year. In fact, I recently even got my 1 year since sign up trophy. I also got to know that many of you know the Importance of being in the top echaelons of male looks.

You all understand how it's so jointed with any social interaction its even the key to joining some groups of people. (Lol at trying to join your local white college frat party as an Indian. )

So with all the understanding of the benefits of being in the highest most echaelon of male looks. I ask what's the end game with all you trying to lift the obscurity of the black pill and looksmaxing until it becomes prevalent in every corner of the internet.

I find it awesome and appluad👏 you'll knowing that many of you have the will and a incredibld long term vision to go on multi-year money saving journeys that will end in an agonizing surgery.
Images

All in order to start a new life where society will treat you normal now that you longer are in the bottom echaleons of society. All rooting from the efforts of you saving money.(To some degree this too can be applied to everyone else here in looksmax.org)

Images 1

At the end a happy disney ending like all things should end with our wishes complete . Except nothing ever ends as if it were a disney movie.

Nsfw:The problem

Long term vision
Images

Readers do not fail to see the long term vision this mass publication of videos has this is a urgent thing we need to address.

Perhaps having this sort of content being Public makes surgeries and looksmaxing techniques go from how to have a chance in life to not having any impact at all in improving your life

Perhaps this could adversely affect us in a range of unknown ways.

Readers could we perhaps consider a collective act to report and ban such videos? Would this be a futile act?

Perhaps it be wise if we brainstorm on what sort of teamwork effort we could do to mitigate the problem down In the comments.

No... absolutely no... 99.999% of men aren't mentally ill enough to spend their cash and go through an agonizing surgery just to look better. Even most real life Chads who descend with aging won't even work out or do skin care.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 27066 and IMZLEGEND
No... absolutely no... 99.999% of men aren't mentally ill enough to spend their cash and go through an agonizing surgery just to look better. Even most real life Chads who descend with aging won't even work out or do skin care.
This post speaks for both soft maxes and hard maxes and their efficacy for changing your life reducing..

The link i made is to small to see here it is Nsfw:The problem

Last edited:
Hmh perhaps in the case of the chads you mentioned the benefits of working out would be very minimal.

Now consider the psychological effects the blackpill would produce on the chads you mentioned if you changed their mindset from personality attracts women (bluepill) to looks attract women (blackpill)

Would this perhaps have a change on what the priority is. Remember we are all living organisms and want to thrive (you can see the urge to thrive even in the most micro of tiniest of organism viruses.

Did you know that viruses don't even have a brain (no way to make decisions) and they still seek to thrive.

Alternately, if you speak of chads I do believe that by definition of a Chad he has good skin if not spectacular.

How about if we put ourselves in the shoes of Chad?

Then, we can realize that Chad has had no reason to looksmax.

Why would he? If he can get any girl he wants, if we're truly both speaking of Chad here. He's always been the top player as far back in time as he can remember.

Last edited:
The average guy can’t even make themselves go to the gym, why do you think they’d be willing to have their jaw cracked open so they could “look better”

Let retards be retards, most people don’t have the money or incentive to get big surgeries

as "IL DUCE" states 99.99% of men are not mentally ill enough to undergo plastic surgery thaat improves their face.
99.99% of people who encounter Looksmax.org do not become obsessed with looks, they just go elsewhere.
even if there were morre men motivated in improving their looks with surgery, the truth is that almost only recessed men have realistic looksmaxxing potential to go from mediocre to chad

as "IL DUCE" states 99.99% of men are not mentally ill enough to undergo plastic surgery thaat improves their face.
99.99% of people who encounter Looksmax.org do not become obsessed with looks, they just go elsewhere.
even if there were morre men motivated in improving their looks with surgery, the truth is that almost only recessed men have realistic looksmaxxing potential to go from mediocre to chad

It's basically like any hobby the vast majority of people check it out and that's it...