The Future Of Looksmaxxing

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Today has been utter shit
So today I tried to take the blackpill. I love the idea, atleast I won't have to worry about it being my fault for bad looks. Just bad genetics. Well. That may be wrong according to this smart ass PhD nibba I asked but hey, while I was alpartially blackpilled I found out about genetic modification. And honestly I think this has some potential for looksmaxxing. Whether this is our lifetime, kids lifetime or way off this is still interesting.

Genetic modification

Genetic engineering, also called recombinant DNA technology, involves the group of techniques used to cut up and join together genetic material, especially DNA from different biological species, and to introduce the resulting hybrid DNA into an organism in order to form new combinations of heritable genetic material. These achievements led to concerns in the scientific community about potential risks from genetic engineering. To address these concerns, a meeting was held in 1974 at the Asilomar Conference Center in California. The conference was a milestone in the development of social awareness and of public responsibility among scientists. A few of the innovators of the new technology realized its commercial potential and established private biotechnology companies. One of the first to do this was Boyer who founded Genentech Inc. The company developed the production of human insulin in bacteria. Genetically engineered human insulin has provided a reliable, expandable, and constant supply for diabetics around the world. The methods for genetically engineering bacteria, plants, and animals are discussed, as well as the arguments, pro and con, for GM plant and animal products.

Basically it's saying you can change your genes. I just thought that was a cool thing. But I'm not even sure anymore about which idea is true. Is the it the blackpill? The mew pill? The hormones pill? It's all too confusing. 1 thing ik is ill ascend through surgery and steroids or it's over for me

Don't tell me shit thread. I already know. I have no energy today thought I write something Interesting

Edit: it is illegal to perform genetic modification on humans and we don't know whether recession is caused by multiple genes if so it would render change impossible

Last edited:
Dn rd but good thread

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Dn rd but good thread

• JFL
1 - genetic engineering on humans is illegal everywhere
2 - Scientists at the moment don't know where genes causing recessed facial bones are located
3 - In case recessed facial bones are caused by a combination of genes (instead of a single gene), then engineering DNA to prevent recessed face becomes impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Lev Peshkov
1 - genetic engineering on humans is illegal everywhere
2 - Scientists at the moment don't know where genes causing recessed facial bones are located
3 - In case recessed facial bones are caused by a combination of genes (instead of a single gene), then engineering DNA to prevent recessed face becomes impossible
That's a great bit of info, I'm gonna put that in to the post if that's OK with you. I just thought the idea was cool that in the future you could possible injest a nanobot pill that alters your babies genes to be a gigachad

But if everyone is Chad, no one is Chad :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 4563 and Lev Peshkov
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless
Did read and good thread brother

• +1
Then we can all be blupilled "confidence" and women will look for intelligence in men

But they you can modify ideal neurotransmitters for confidence modify iq...

giphy.gif

No more competition = bad

Competition = progress

giphy.gif

Competition = progress
Not really, we could theoretically all fuck chicks and be happy and live in la la land

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5875
Not really, we could theoretically all fuck chicks and be happy and live in la la land

Sorry to tell you mate but a perfect and equal world doesn't exist, and never will.

There will always be someone trying to better you, and the better stays winning.

nanobot pill? that's not how genetic engineering works

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_engineering
Lmao ik I was just saying what they could potentially do. I wasn't being literal haha

giphy.gif

Competition = progress
Competition isn't a good thing. It leads to poverty and u employment irl and it also cause incels and an unfair sex market. It's be down to personality, status, comedy, being fun etc
Did read and good thread brother
Thank you Saint pill prophet!

Last edited:
took the bait, new bully victim.

i assume ur a white virgin and here for a shit ton of incel surgeries like lefort 7 and bimax or some shit

mogged.
Mogged by a 5'8 paki? Nope. I'm white. 5'11,blue eyes and have money. It was over when you were born

Mogged by a 5'8 paki? Nope. I'm white. 5'11,blue eyes and have money. It was over when you were born
jfl i made this account when i just turned 17 with bad posture im 5'11 now

and ur a virgin and i got laid even as a "paki subhuman" with 3 above avg girls in hs

i mog you to the grave bud

maybe in a few years and 40k later ur lefort 3 will finally get u pussy!

goodfellas.gif