The Future of Myself

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Feb 25, 2019 at 11:51 PM

Ahead of me is pain, despair, and loneliness. It's the only thing that stays. I wish someone could fucking stamp on my forehead "give up. You're ugly". That way I would never have to try and meet a girl again. Everything would be better that way. Girls need to stay far away from me if they don't want me talking to them. Don't fucking try talking to me because I'm going to fall in love with you. Just stay far away from me. Only if you LIKE ME, talk to me. If you don't, leave me the fuck alone. All it does is break my heart. How many fucking times will this happen to me? Isn't there one fucking soul on earth that actually does like me or does everyone think I'm as hideous as I think I am? I don't know why God created me to be so ugly and such a loser. I wish I was created differently. Most importantly, I wish I was never created. Tell me this, how the fuck can I be happy being me?????? Tell me!!!!

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and standardcel
Destroy your enemies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Destroy your enemies
what if my enemy is myself?

flash-photography-art-smoke-570gckf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and 5'7 zoomer
Destroy yourself too
I am. I got 3 four lokos and a bag of hot Cheetos I’m gonna go home after my shitty shift at Burger King and get fucked up in my room and sexually harass girls onlije

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
I am. I got 3 four lokos and a bag of hot Cheetos I’m gonna go home after my shitty shift at Burger King and get fucked up in my room and sexually harass girls onlije
Break away!
Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Nah shut your ass up we all know you’re NEET these days

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore