The general public are so fucking stupid it’s unreal

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Anyone who’s worked a retail job or really any job where you have to deal with people regularly know what I’m talking about

I’m not a genius by any means and I hate to sound like one of those narcy cunts who brag about their IQ, but I just can’t lie to myself anymore

The general public is so fucking stupid and hopeless. The customers aren’t even the worst part, it’s the coworkers and managers.

The absolute cretins and goblins you’re forced to be around is completely soul crushing

Honestly, fuck retail and the public. It’s self employment or death in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Acion and thebuffdon690
Anyone who’s worked a retail job or really any job where you have to deal with people regularly know what I’m talking about

I’m not a genius by any means and I hate to sound like one of those narcy cunts who brag about their IQ, but I just can’t lie to myself anymore

The general public is so fucking stupid and hopeless. The customers aren’t even the worst part, it’s the coworkers and managers.

The absolute cretins and goblins you’re forced to be around is completely soul crushing

I’d rather be burnt alive by Satan than work in retail lol

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

• Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD