The Generation Z Sacrifice

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Oh, you want to change your pronoun and gender before we sacrifice you?

Arnold Schwarzenegger No Prob GIF

Want a promise of lots of money for what happened to people you do not know and do not give two shits for, thus reparations?

Bruce Willis Reaction GIF

Want your college loans to be forgiven?

Luke Skywalker Swag GIF by MOODMAN

What else would you like?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte, jinnu, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nothing is free. And when the government pays off people's student loans, you better believe, there's a HUGE catch.

They scratch their backs ... pay off their loans... make everyone acknowledge whatever gender they choose... punish their parents if they disagree... in exchange for them scratching Uncle Sam's back when he has an itch called War.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jinnu, 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
Nothing is free. And when the government pays off people's student loans, you better believe, there's a HUGE catch.

They scratch their backs ... pay off their loans... make everyone acknowledge whatever gender they choose... punish their parents if they disagree... in exchange for them scratching Uncle Sam's back when he has an itch called War.
War Bomb GIF by INTO ACTION

• +1
They'll say, "Don't care, I'm not fighting for this fucking nation."

Yet, they're given everything they wanted. People were forced to acknowledge ridiculous pronouns and prohibited from mocking them and many times, punished for disagreeing.

Their student loans were forgiven.

White people declared domestic terrorists and ridiculed with disgrace.

They were allowed to dress however they chose, even wearing animal costumes.

Guys were allowed to use women's restrooms.

Penalties for shoplifting crimes were reduced to nothing.

And all Uncle Sam requested was their life.

Ungrateful fucks. SMFH. No wonder why there will be a shitload of pop-up tent prisons all over the nation. Those will be for the draft dodgers. And they can't run! Borders will be heavily guarded. Their phones are already bugged so they can be pulled up on a map (thanks to their buddies at Google and iPhone.) They have the addresses of their family members, can't go there. And then the reward program! Ouch. So homeless people or anyone wanting to make a little dough can turn in a draft dodger for a hundred bucks or two. Wow! I imagine dopeheads will love that one!

While the dodger sits in prison, charged with a federal felony, already has been convicted and sentenced by a mandatory speedy trial, the dodger will regret their decision every day for the next 50 years of their life. Or unless we're destroyed, ugh, I imagine there will be many angry people taking revenge before the enemy gets to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
They'll say, "Don't care, I'm not fighting for this fucking nation."

Yet, they're given everything they wanted. People were forced to acknowledge ridiculous pronouns and prohibited from mocking them and many times, punished for disagreeing.

Their student loans were forgiven.

White people declared domestic terrorists and ridiculed with disgrace.

They were allowed to dress however they chose, even wearing animal costumes.

Guys were allowed to use women's restrooms.

Penalties for shoplifting crimes were reduced to nothing.

And all Uncle Sam requested was their life.

Ungrateful fucks. SMFH. No wonder why there will be a shitload of pop-up tent prisons all over the nation. Those will be for the draft dodgers. And they can't run! Borders will be heavily guarded. Their phones are already bugged so they can be pulled up on a map (thanks to their buddies at Google and iPhone.) They have the addresses of their family members, can't go there. And then the reward program! Ouch. So homeless people or anyone wanting to be a little dough can turn in a draft dodger for a hundred bucks or two. Wow! I imagine dopeheads will love that one!

While the dodger sits in prison, charged with a federal felony, already has been convicted and sentenced by a mandatory speedy trial, the dodger will regret their decision every day for the next 50 years of their life. Or unless we're destroyed, ugh, I imagine there will be many angry people taking revenge before the enemy gets to them.
Sheeit dude. Sounds like a lot will happen over there.
Thanks God I don‘t live in America.

• +1
Sheeit dude. Sounds like a lot will happen over there.
Thanks God I don‘t live in America.
It's gonna be brutally hurtful to many feelings. Hopefully, they'll have the internet up and running so the world can hear their cries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
It's gonna be brutally hurtful to many feelings. Hopefully, they'll have the internet up and running so the world can hear their cries.
Aren‘t they gonna censor that shit to oblivion.
I doubt there‘s much "free speech" during wartime.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Aren‘t they gonna censor that shit to oblivion.
I doubt there‘s much "free speech" during wartime.
I was being sarcastic. Of course, the internet will be disabled. The fuck, right? Do they really believe they'll be allowed to cry out to the world for support? However, what I would do is place them on a "controlled" internet. So when they cry out, bots will respond, "Stop being pussy, get to your station!"

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
I was being sarcastic. Of course, the internet will be disabled. The fuck, right? Do they really believe they'll be allowed to cry out to the world for support? However, what I would do is place them on a "controlled" internet. So when they cry out, bots will respond, "Stop being pussy, get to your station!"
Beyond brutal. Getting dissed into the front by drill-chatbots. A emotionally weak person that doesn’t detect the bots as "bots" will get themselves gaslighted to fight on the front against mainland China.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Beyond brutal. Getting dissed into the front by drill-chatbots. A emotionally weak person that doesn’t detect the bots as "bots" will get themselves gaslighted to fight on the front against mainland China.
Epic finale. The trolls that warned them all of these years about the bots and AI buddies will together gang up on them during the drafts. They'll seek advice from their subscribers as one draftee holds up military conscription paper and says, "Gee, fellers. This looks awfully like a warrant for my arrest! What should I do? What would Beast do?"

The bots and trolls hammer him with comments. "Go find out buddy!" - "Shit your pants, don't worry, they have NASA diapers for you!" - "You got this!" - "Don't worry, you won't see any action, go!"

• JFL
Epic finale. The trolls that warned them all of these years about the bots and AI buddies will together gang up on them during the drafts. They'll seek advice from their subscribers as one draftee holds up military conscription paper and says, "Gee, fellers. This looks awfully like a warrant for my arrest! What should I do? What would Beast do?"

The bots and trolls hammer him with comments. "Go find out buddy!" - "Shit your pants, don't worry, they have NASA diapers for you!" - "You got this!" - "Don't worry, you won't see any action, go!"
Cancel Culture on a new level. :blackpill:

• +1
Cancel Culture on a new level. :blackpill:
Nothing is free. Soon, they'll understand what that means. China's crossing fingers that they'll stay weak and not fight them on the battlefield so they can slaughter them all without breaking much of a sweat. They will use TikTok against them. Today, the CCP is letting users know how to download and install the app outside of US bans. I heard from the wire about the TikTok Phone. Ugh.

• Woah