The genetic superiority of the black man

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
The whole bbc meme is absolute proof that having a big dick IS ENOUGH TO SLAY. think about it boyos most black men are not facially attractive

but they still fuck da white woman like rabbits their big strong cock gives women pleasure that no one on earth could even imagine.
its 2019 bros women are more horny for big fat dick than ever especially in the summer
their bbc halo gives them strong first impressions especially if their bulge is big note ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR BULGE MUST BE BIG!
you legit have to be semi-fully erect when aproaching/talking to a female so she takes great notices of your superior big dick genetics
like WHY WOULD A WOMAN FUCK A MAN THAT SHE THINKS HAVE A SMALL DICK? it doesnt make sence! your bulge defines your mascilunity when talking to females. so what to take from this thread you may ask?
is that women preffer to have pleasurable experience with big dick (black) men
and dont want to deal with small dick white boys
the future is big dick small dick genes are going TO DISSAPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH natural selection boyos having a big dick is a gift from the gods themselves the power that comes with it is insane i would trade anything for a big dick tbthbth
thank you for reading if you did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Ritalincel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
dn red

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, dogtown, Z3R0 and 12 others
Some girls prefer smaller though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and kobecel
When the coping is too stronk

Faceandlms is 6:3 and no women wants him keep coping with this dick bullshit

Face = everything

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and kobecel
I could see BBC playing into It.But keep in mind that black men have more T on avarage and their jaw is much more prononuced than whites,not to the point where the jaw mog is brutal.Like in asians.

When the coping is too stronk

Faceandlms is 6:3 and no women wants him keep coping with this dick bullshit

Face = everything
has he played the big dick/size queen/bull/bulge game?
i think not
he is delusional if he doesnt acively maxxing one out of those methods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
has he played the big dick/size queen/bull/bulge game?
i think not
he is delusional if he doesnt acively maxxing one out of those methods.
Maxing what??

He is unattractive lol
He should let his dick wave so women could see his big dick?
A women has to be attracted to you facially and physically in order to sleep with her JFL

Op is retarded niggers worshipper

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I could see BBC playing into It.But keep in mind that black men have more T on avarage and their jaw is much more prononuced than whites,not to the point where the jaw mog is brutal.Like in asians.
no woman would want blacks if they didnt have bbc.
black without bbc= worthless
it is proven that whites have more rich facial features and are more "visually" attractive to women
but nothing can beat the hedonistic pleasure of the big dick

no woman would want blacks if they didnt have bbc.
black without bbc= worthless
it is proven that whites have more rich facial features and are more "visually" attractive to women
but nothing can beat the hedonistic pleasure of the big dick
A big dick definetly helps.But imagine looking like @blackoutwhitein and having a 10 inch cock.I don't see It helping much.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Maxing what??

He is unattractive lol
He should let his dick wave so women could see his big dick?
A women has to be attracted to you facially and physically in order to sleep with her JFL

Op is retarded niggers worshipper
i do not worship anyone. im stating the simple truth
big dick=good
small dick=bad
women want to cum from a big dick more than they want to see an overly attractive face.
its simple face down ass up she doesnt need to see your face during sex so she can get wet thinking about chad while receiving your big black cock common sence really
he should be semi-fully erect when aproaching women for them to take notice of his bulge this is the most realistic way
he will come across to some size queen in no t ime

Hating black men is like peasants hating lords

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, RichardSpencel and Einon
BBC THEORY is worse than bluepill tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
BBC THEORY is worse than bluepill tbh
you are either a coping dicklet or a 8 incher or a retard
its so obvious i dont know why people deny it

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
BBc is a forced meme to change mindset of people. If it was true it wouldn't be a meme.

• +1
BBc is a forced meme to change mindset of people. If it was true it wouldn't be a meme.
it depends how you view it
it is known that 95% of women(optimistic%) want huge cocks in their holes
blacks have bigger dick than the average western man ON AVERAGE OUTLIERS EXIST EVERYWHERE
so if you connect those 2 dots there is the theory for you

• +1
Do you think foids are measuring dicks

Do you think foids are measuring dicks
no. but they can easily see who one is bigger or not
its not about measurments. its about how the dick LOOK like and how it feels in their pussy
natural selections makes them choose the bigger one because they can sence that its bigger than most of the others
i mean take a 4 inch dick and a 8 inch dick for an example
do they need a ruler to decide who is bigger ?

Most black men don't even have chins or jaws. That and recessed bug eyes with yellow sclera makes them perhaps the ugliest people on earth.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Einon and ULTRATERAX63
its not about measurments. its about how the dick LOOK like and how it feels in their pussy
natural selections makes them choose the bigger one because they can sence that its bigger than most of the others
Big dick is a plus no doubt.
But the problem is you dont run around naked or erect.
Neither we have dicks on our face.

But what about all the accounts from women (just look at reddit :soy:for example) where they legit turn guys down for being too big. Bigger is not always better.

Big dick is a plus no doubt.
But the problem is you dont run around naked or erect.
Neither we have dicks on our face.
bulgegame/online or irl size queen game/cuckhold bull game/big dick rumors from social circle game and many more
i hate repeating myself but there are so many ways of playing this theory into real life and slaying.
But what about all the accounts from women (just look at reddit :soy:for example) where they legit turn guys down for being too big. Bigger is not always better.
yeah there is a cutoff 10 inches might be too big for most women 7 inches is ideal 8 is for proffesional size queens and 9 inches is the cutoff anything bigger than that is elephant cock

bulgegame/online or irl size queen game/cuckhold bull game/big dick rumors from social circle game and many more
i hate repeating myself but there are so many ways of playing this theory into real life and slaying.

yeah there is a cutoff 10 inches might be too big for most women 7 inches is ideal 8 is for proffesional size queens and 9 inches is the cutoff anything bigger than that is elephant cock
How many times must I fucking tell you, 10 inchers do not exist. Ffs

How many times must I fucking tell you, 10 inchers do not exist. Ffs
tbh i have heard myths that even 12 inch dicks exist but anything over 9currently is not desirable dont worry
but there are some rumors that the vagina is actually 20 inches deep (because giving birth etc.)
so i worry things are gona change in the future

tbh i have heard myths that even 12 inch dicks exist but anything over 9currently is not desirable dont worry
but there are some rumors that the vagina is actually 20 inches deep (because giving birth etc.)
so i worry things are gona change in the future
You are fucked in the head tbh.
10 inchers do not exist. Its not 20 inches deep jfl.
Just quit with the dicklet threads.

The whole bbc meme is absolute proof that having a big dick IS ENOUGH TO SLAY. think about it boyos most black men are not facially attractiveView attachment 63679
but they still fuck da white woman like rabbits their big strong cock gives women pleasure that no one on earth could even imagine.
its 2019 bros women are more horny for big fat dick than ever especially in the summer
View attachment 63682their bbc halo gives them strong first impressions especially if their bulge is big note ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR BULGE MUST BE BIG!
you legit have to be semi-fully erect when aproaching/talking to a female so she takes great notices of your superior big dick genetics
like WHY WOULD A WOMAN FUCK A MAN THAT SHE THINKS HAVE A SMALL DICK? it doesnt make sence! your bulge defines your mascilunity when talking to females. so what to take from this thread you may ask?View attachment 63683is that women preffer to have pleasurable experience with big dick (black) men
and dont want to deal with small dick white boysView attachment 63685 the future is big dick small dick genes are going TO DISSAPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH natural selection boyos having a big dick is a gift from the gods themselves the power that comes with it is insane i would trade anything for a big dick tbthbth
just fucking lol
claiming white men are superior means being racist KKK white supremacist, while claiming black men are superior is totally accettable.
statistics in USA show ethnic women would date men of their own race and white men. asian and hispanic women even prefer dating white men rather than dating men of their own race.
90% of white american women would not date a men of another race, while 90% of asian american women would date a white man

kleine meine

1y4ojg.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and BigdickAverageEthnic
The whole bbc meme is absolute proof that having a big dick IS ENOUGH TO SLAY. think about it boyos most black men are not facially attractiveView attachment 63679
View attachment 63682their bbc halo gives them strong first impressions especially if their bulge is big note ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR BULGE MUST BE BIG!
like WHY WOULD A WOMAN FUCK A MAN THAT SHE THINKS HAVE A SMALL DICK? it doesnt make sence! your bulge defines your mascilunity when talking to females. so what to take from this thread you may ask?View attachment 63683is that women preffer to have pleasurable experience with big dick (black) men
and dont want to deal with small dick white boysView attachment 63685 the future is big dick small dick genes are going TO DISSAPEAR FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH natural selection boyos having a big dick is a gift from the gods themselves the power that comes with it is insane i would trade anything for a big dick tbthbth

Dude stop buying into kiked.hub seriously it proporganda