The giga power mog

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
Strong start by Germany and Japan.

THOSE BLOODY GERMANS AND RUSSIAN PIGS. WE WERE FIGHTING FOR 2 WEAKS WITH GERMANS AND THEN RUSSIAN CAME WITH RIBENTROP MOŁOTOW SECRET PACT AND THEY ATTACED US FROM OTHER SIDE. BRITISH AND FRENCH FAGGOTS WERE OUR ALIES BUT ALL THEY'VE DONE IS DECLARATION OF WAR, NOT EVEN SINGLE SOLDIER ATTACT GERMANY WHEN ALL SOLDIERS WERE IN POLAND. WW2 COULD END UP SO MUCH FASTER IF THOSE FAGGOTS WOULD ATTACT.

THOSE BLOODY GERMANS AND RUSSIAN PIGS. WE WERE FIGHTING FOR 2 WEAKS WITH GERMANS AND THEN RUSSIAN CAME WITH RIBENTROP MOŁOTOW SECRET PACT AND THEY ATTACED US FROM OTHER SIDE. BRITISH AND FRENCH FAGGOTS WERE OUR ALIES BUT ALL THEY'VE DONE IS DECLARATION OF WAR, NOT EVEN SINGLE SOLDIER ATTACT GERMANY WHEN ALL SOLDIERS WERE IN POLAND. WW2 COULD END UP SO MUCH FASTER IF THOSE FAGGOTS WOULD ATTACT.
At least you got Gdansk from Germany after war :feelshah:

how does it feel like to be just a side-character in an action-movie

Poland is that one guy who gets introduced for 5 seconds then dies, but no once-cares, because Poland is not important lol

Only Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was influencial

but since then you are just the annoying barking and loused mutt

barking at Germany and Russia

think you can go aggressive because French and British guaranteed you

You got owned, and it was your fault

Danzig or War

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
how does it feel like to be just a side-character in an action-movie

Poland is that one guy who gets introduced for 5 seconds then dies, but no once-cares, because Poland is not important lol

Only Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was influencial

but since then you are just the annoying barking and loused mutt

barking at Germany and Russia

think you can go aggressive because French and British guaranteed you

You got owned, and it was your fault

Danzig or War
You're french pussy and coward? You're german pig? You're britich faggot? Tell me how long france defended agains germany with big army? How long? And how long Poles defended their country against garmany and russia at the same time? HOW LONG? WITH WEAK FUCKING ARMY! PEOPLE ON WEST ARE BUNCH OF RICH COWARDS. THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SAY. KEEP CRYING FOR US. ONLY COUNTRY THAT I RESPECT IS US.

You're french pussy and coward? You're german pig? You're britich faggot? Tell me how long france defended agains germany with big army? How long? And how long Poles defended their country against garmany and russia at the same time? HOW LONG? WITH WEAK FUCKING ARMY! PEOPLE ON WEST ARE BUNCH OF RICH COWARDS. THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SAY. KEEP CRYING FOR US. ONLY COUNTRY THAT I RESPECT IS US.
jfl @ thinking that most parts are not orchestrated

Anyways, afaik, east Poland back then was so bad in infrastructure, that German Blitzkrieg would have rekt you anyways

Even without Molotov, Germany took west, maybe French would have attacked Germany (unlikely), then German army would have just stationed some soldiers in West Poland and moved the others to France

french woman mirin the Punjabi slayers in this pic

jfl @ thinking that most parts are not orchestrated

Anyways, afaik, east Poland back then was so bad in infrastructure, that German Blitzkrieg would have rekt you anyways

Even without Molotov, Germany took west, maybe French would have attacked Germany (unlikely), then German army would have just stationed some soldiers in West Poland and moved the others to France
What's your nationality? If french and british cowards would attact german pigs, ww2 would end up much quicker. But Hitler was clever, he know that france and british pussies will not attact them.