The girl I am dating, everyone likes her

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Everywhere we go, people always look and stare or smiles at her and she always smiled back, even stranger dogs gravitated toward her.

Holy fck, her aura is insane I think.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, edodalic29, ElTruecel and 3 others
i think because she looks the classic HQNP and angelic in mannerism?

The way she talks, speaks and sits is also very feminine

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, ElTruecel, DalitBoss and 1 other person
its brutally over for u ... and ur also gook bro... watch out 6'5 white chad is coming for yo girl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, jué and 1 other person
U mean this?

yea these guys are faggots in my eyes could never be a guy like that u sent me BUT im brutally backpilled and i KNOW INSANE AMOUNT OF BRAINDEAD FOIDS love these type of guys

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
yea these guys are faggots in my eyes could never be a guy like that u sent me BUT im brutally backpilled and i KNOW INSANE AMOUNT OF BRAINDEAD FOIDS love these type of guys
Somehow still got outshined by this gook

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
The guys dont see u as a threat , we are like animals, if we see a women with a partner who looks like he has low survival value or not upar with his girl i would look and try to get her attention if i was attracted to her

still larping

@mrriceguyreturn

The guys dont see u as a threat , we are like animals, if we see a women with a partner who looks like he has low survival value or not upar with his girl i would look and try to get her attention if i was attracted to her
But I also got looks from jb too likewise

still larping

@mrriceguyreturn
@Earth Dollar
Even if I am raw dogging your mom in front of your eyes you would still try to cope by deluding yourself saying "Nahhh, nahh I am just dreaming Meraki is not having sex with my mom":forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar
@Earth Dollar
Even if I am raw dogging your mom in front of your eyes you would still try to cope by deluding yourself saying "Nahhh, nahh I am just dreaming Meraki is not having sex with my mom":forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry