The girls i met in 2023-2024 fucked me up

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
because these girls were very degenerate, they gave me an insight into a different way of living but they never actually let me have sex with them.

it was basically a situation of see but dont touch, knowing but not being able to experience.

i didnt realize it at first but it was slowly eating me up from the insight and i began confusing actual feelings with what was simply a fetish.

these situations with these women were very unhealthy and i couldnt understand it because i thought i was winning something every time i met one.

some guys arent meant for certain things. what i was meant for was being a simp or maybe a potential betabux for my old oneitis who wasnt a saint ofc, but she was still far less degenerate than any other girl i met and a bit more traditional.

it took lots of bad dates to realize that it was the healthiest relationship with a woman i had. everything else was a scam.

i went out with like 3 girls of tinder who were showing off their tits/asses in their pics only for them to be completely asexual with me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme and deadstock
Dnr + tales from Kabul + you deserve it

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, primqwe, Apparition and 1 other person
Dating is homosexual culture

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Dating is homosexual culture
whatever i had with my old itis was basically a disney movie compared to what came afterwards. i got a very good taste of how harsh girls truly be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Darkeningstar
i went out with like 3 girls of tinder who were showing off their tits/asses in their pics only for them to be completely asexual with me.

This caged me

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Apparition

This caged me
turns out one of them doesnt wear a bra in general. she went to her graduation with hard nipples lol

Dude you need to go to therapy, it can't be normal to be this obsessed with your oneitis

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Don't take tinder dates too seriously, bro. Many dates from Tinder go nowhere, even for htns.

Last edited:
Don't take tinder dates too seriously, bro. Many dates from Tinder go nowhere, even for htns.
they were going pretty well with my old itis. everything afterwards werent even "dates" to begin with.