The “God Hates You If You Are Ugly” Theory and Why You Should Looksmax

S

sb23

Silver
Assuming you believe in one of the three Abrahamic religions, then you also probably believe in Adam and Eve (the first humans created). These would have been perfect humans crafted perfectly, in the image of god.

As generations go by (originating from our ideal humans Adam and eve), our environments cause genetic mutations, which cause changes in physical appearance. An example could be people living in hotter regions=developing different skin tones.

These mutations caused by environment translate to genetics. As we know, the combination of our genetics, alongside our environment is what causes us to look the way we look.

What this means is that if you are deemed really unattractive, you stray really far of what the ideal human who was made in gods image, is suppose to look like. Your bloodline has essentially taken gods image and deformed into something which is deemed unappealing. This is why I theorise God, alongside normie’s dislike unattractive people.

This means that if you truly believe in Christianity, Islam, Judaism, you have to do everything in your power to look like the original humans, otherwise you are disrespecting god and what he initially created. Regardless of what your book claims, you are defying the principles of your book if you don’t looksmax.

Anyone who says they don’t want to do surgery because their religion says so, understand your flaws are deformities which are an insult to God’s creation to some degree. At least get functional/ semi functional surgeries like rhino to improve nose congestion for example.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Snowskinned, LancasteR, omnilegent and 2 others
hotter regions=developing different skin tones
genetic degree from mcdonald toilet
taken gods image and deformed into something which is deemed unappealing. This is why I theorise God, alongside normie’s dislike unattractive people.
i'm gonna rape and kill your entire family my nigga
you have to do everything in your power to look like the original humans, otherwise you are disrespecting god and what he initially created. Regardless of what your book claims, you are defying the principles of your book if you don’t looksmax.
:lul::lul::lul:
At least get functional/ semi functional surgeries like rhino to improve nose congestion for example.
implying aesthetics aren't a function :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, OneCopDayKepRopAway, watah and 1 other person
BRB telling my parents this so they pay for my surgeries :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: bangladeshibhai, klip11, Snowskinned and 1 other person
shit thread OP kys

genetic degree from mcdonald toilet

i'm gonna rape and kill your entire family my nigga

:lul::lul::lul:

implying aesthetics aren't a function :lul::lul::lul:
It’s just a broad summary of genetics, I don’t have all day.
Please don’t do that🥺
Chin implants aren’t functional as far as I’m aware.

You copied this from slop slinger's philosophy.
Cite your sources. You're unoriginal and plagiarizing.

You copied this from slop slinger's philosophy.
Cite your sources. You're unoriginal and plagiarizing.
Jesus fucking Christ this keeps happening, can’t have 1 original theory in 2024. I promise I thought of this myself. I made this after reading a thread saying you shouldn’t looksmax if you believe in god. Thread made by @billymidnight.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Same fundamentally but not really the same. Look at the date I joined. Do you really think I saw this thread and copied it?

Bro talked everything but not something that make sense
lmao get A life nigger. I m coming for you with my 19 cm dingladadong

Same fundamentally but not really the same. Look at the date I joined. Do you really think I saw this thread and copied it?
The idea that you have a divine covenant to looksmax in order to make yourself truly in God's image in order to enter heaven has been a central tenet of slopslinger philosophy since around 2017. Even if you did not copy this exact thread his ideas have miasmatically permeated these boards.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and sb23
The idea that you have a divine covenant to looksmax in order to make yourself truly in God's image in order to enter heaven has been a central tenet of slopslinger philosophy since around 2017. Even if you did not copy this exact thread his ideas have miasmatically permeated these boards.
Wise minds think alike I guess. I was 10 in 2017 :lul:. I would give him credit now but his account is banned.

• +1
Reactions: chrishell
Is he permabanned?

• +1
Reactions: chrishell
Assuming you believe in one of the three Abrahamic religions, then you also probably believe in Adam and Eve (the first humans created). These would have been perfect humans crafted perfectly, in the image of god.

As generations go by (originating from our ideal humans Adam and eve), our environments cause genetic mutations, which cause changes in physical appearance. An example could be people living in hotter regions=developing different skin tones.

These mutations caused by environment translate to genetics. As we know, the combination of our genetics, alongside our environment is what causes us to look the way we look.

What this means is that if you are deemed really unattractive, you stray really far of what the ideal human who was made in gods image, is suppose to look like. Your bloodline has essentially taken gods image and deformed into something which is deemed unappealing. This is why I theorise God, alongside normie’s dislike unattractive people.

This means that if you truly believe in Christianity, Islam, Judaism, you have to do everything in your power to look like the original humans, otherwise you are disrespecting god and what he initially created. Regardless of what your book claims, you are defying the principles of your book if you don’t looksmax.

Anyone who says they don’t want to do surgery because their religion says so, understand your flaws are deformities which are an insult to God’s creation to some degree. At least get functional/ semi functional surgeries like rhino to improve nose congestion for example.
8/10 rage bait for low iq monkeys. but good ideas, tho, I swear I read something like this before

• +1
8/10 rage bait for low iq monkeys. but good ideas, tho, I swear I read something like this before
Some guy called “slopslinger” apparently spread this theory before I even know this forum existed so credit to him. He is banned though. Or maybe he deleted his account idk.

I wouldn‘t say it‘s hate but there gotta be deeper reasons why the Lord creates ugly and deformed men that are predestined to be alone most of the time or even for the rest of their lives.
Maybe some centuries ago a higher percentage of those men overall could‘ve still gotten a life partner.
Now you gotta overcompensate in a way if you lack the looks and even that won‘t help all the time.

• +1
Agreed
Thanks for splitting thread into bitesized chunks to keep me eager to read more

• +1
Are you slop slinger?

• +1
That’s what I was thinking lmao.
@chrishell got bimax and infra with pagnoni in Jan. So did slop slinger. Slop slinger is happy with his bimax result but not his infras. It sounds like it's him.

• +1
if you truly believe in Christianity, Islam, Judaism, you have to do everything in your power to look like the original humans, otherwise you are disrespecting god and what he initially created
tales from new bible update

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang
You are the highest muslim scholar on this forum, what do you think of this theory?
making "theories" based on zero evidence from the Quran or Hadith is a direct path to kufr and therefore hellfire :hnghn:

• +1
Ultrabased thread. Gonna use it in arguments later

Ignore the Muhameds hating, they are Untermensch afterall

• +1
dnr; god hates everyone here

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

surgeries won't change ur dna, ur kids will have the same failios you had, its time to ldar

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
surgeries won't change ur dna, ur kids will have the same failios you had, its time to ldar
Not true if you caused your own flaws through things like a shit environment. Plus there are allot of pharmaceuticals which can vastly change your offspring’s appearance for the better.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Not true if you caused your own flaws through things like a shit environment. Plus there are allot of pharmaceuticals which can vastly change your offspring’s appearance for the better.
enviroment is cope, as to the latter part im only aware of the fact that if you yourself are a fatty and have kids,they are way more likely to be fatties, due to epigenetics not cuz of the obvious fact of there being more junk food in the house n shit

enviroment is cope, as to the latter part im only aware of the fact that if you yourself are a fatty and have kids,they are way more likely to be fatties, due to epigenetics not cuz of the obvious fact of there being more junk food in the house n shit
Isn’t there studies showing vast differentiation facial between identical twins based on environment? I refuse to accept that you legitimately believe environment doesn’t have a major difference on the way you look.

Isn’t there studies showing vast differentiation facial between identical twins based on environment? I refuse to accept that you legitimately believe environment doesn’t have a major difference on the way you look.
unless u grew up in bum fuck sri lanka then yeah it's cope, if u were raised in the 2nd or 1st world then u didnt stunt anything nor did the environment screw u over

unless u grew up in bum fuck sri lanka then yeah it's cope, if u were raised in the 2nd or 1st world then u didnt stunt anything nor did the environment screw u over
Allergies have been shown to cause downward facial growth due to mouth breathing, poor diet could have a detrimental effects on your endocrinology, obesity leads to higher aromatase enzyme which leads to stunted growth almost always, braces whilst conspiratorial to some extent, have been anecdotally shown to cause recession, oxidative stress due to being raised in a toxic household could also contribute increased cortisol and sped up aging. There’s an array of reasons why your environment could make you look worse regardless of how developed your country is.

Besides, you can always adopt or go the chad sperm and Stacy egg route.

• +1
@chrishell got bimax and infra with pagnoni in Jan. So did slop slinger. Slop slinger is happy with his bimax result but not his infras. It sounds like it's him.
I did not go to Pagnoni.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel