The good ol' days

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
it was night, i ran across the street like Naruto and she said "Thats some ninjutsu stuff hahaha". Little did i know back then she would be the first and last girl to put up with my autistic incel ass.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, african_subhuman, Darkeningstar and 2 others
I remember when I was 12 a girl was impressed I had an iPhone 5 jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and deadstock
New ascension strategy? Be right back gonna go naruto run outside and see if any foids notice me

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
it was night, i ran across the street like Naruto and she said "Thats some ninjutsu stuff hahaha". Little did i know back then she would be the first and last girl to put up with my autistic incel ass.
pls bro stop, you have been posting like this for ages I'm genuinely worried for bro's mental health and suicidal thoughts

• So Sad
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and Deleted member 84615
New ascension strategy? Be right back gonna go naruto run outside and see if any foids notice me
it only worked with her cuz she was into anime and vidya.

pls bro stop, you have been posting like this for ages I'm genuinely worried for bro's mental health and suicidal thoughts
but all the girls after her treated me like trash. my oneitis was probably laughing the whole time we were texting and never even saw me as a lay

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Darkeningstar and PeakIncels
but all the girls after her treated me like trash. my oneitis was probably laughing the whole time we were texting and never even saw me as a lay
I'm sorry bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
  • So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels
Wish i could turn back time...

• +1
I remember harassing a girl because she was a tomboy for a month
She denounced me to a teacher who asked me to beg her pardon
I told her that I was sorry and the reason why I was harassing her was because I liked her
And then she hugged me
We stopped talking in hs
4 years later I still think about her

• So Sad
Wish i could turn back time...
those says are never coming back sadly. you meet a manipulating whore and then witness her suceed realizing you were just a stepping stone for that to happen

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock