THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN I WAS A LOW INHIBITION BAD BOY

ILOVEJBS

ILOVEJBS

Silver
(DONT REMEMBER MUCH)

It was me along with my friends, and one of my older cousins and his 20+ friends. We spotted a motorcycle in the woods and we wanted to steal it and later sell it. The motorcycle was not working properly so we gave up and hit it with rocks and woods.

After a while the soyboy cumskins that owned the motorcycle came back and saw what we did, we were like 40 and they were around 4, we scared them away and threatened them with baseball bats. I do not remember the rest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 561
40 vs 4
dat badboys

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7098 and Danish_Retard
You sound pathetic

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 561
40 low t Manlets vs 4 spartanic tall chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7863, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
OP are you by any chance a muslim or immigrant?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 561
OP are you by any chance a muslim or immigrant?
I am sunni muslim and not immigrant, but my parents are immigrants from the middle east. Why? Reminder i have had european gfs and fucked a jb, you nerdic cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
I am sunni muslim and not immigrant, but my parents are immigrants from the middle east. Why? Reminder i have had european gfs and fucked a jb, you nerdic cuck.
This explains why you behave like a monkey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
LARP

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 7863
once one, always one

u can leave the hood, but the hood can't leave u

I knew somebody would say that. My story is so alpha that people believe is "larp"
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
Reminder, this is a long time ago

Behaving like a monkey psychopath = high t alpha male behaviour, keep admitting that you are a gay fragile cuck
Theres nothing high t about hitting a bike with sticks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I knew somebody would say that. My story is so alpha that people believe is "larp"
giphy.gif
Only because we dont know How you look so there is a 99 % chance This is whos typing that story
6B28A1F3 ACD8 42AE BC4D FD7AD9B42D36

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted
Only because we dont know How you look so there is a 99 % chance This is whos typing that story View attachment 818617
The story is indeed too alpha for you to comprehend that you think its fake? And jfl if you actually think i look anything like that, im an alpha male with black eyes and hair first of all.
giphy.gif

im an alpha male with black eyes and hair first of all.
Black Hair and black eyes sounds like every ethnic on planet earth

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54
Black Hair and black eyes sounds like every ethnic on planet earth
Ethnics can also have light colored eyes you low iq retard, there are some family members that i know with green eyes..

Ethnics can also have light colored eyes you low iq retard, there are some family members that i know with green eyes..
Just Brag about your shit eye color theory

this screams and stinks ethnic
Only in groups and never alone