The good part about the current Israel Palestine war

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Is that all the Muslims/immigrants in Germany openly show their true colors, by trying to justify the terror acts from Hamas against innocents with „b..b..but Israel:soy:

The sjw/leftists won‘t be able to ignore that anymore. This will push the right wing party AfD even more.

Under every Tagesschau (german news) Instagram post you can see more people waking up to the danger of imported Muslims.
@Beastimmung @Enfant terrible

Btw Idgaf about either of the two sides tbh. They are both in the wrong. But no matter what Israel did wrong in the past or does wrong in the present, there is nothing which can justify the terror acts of Hamas against innocents

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Lonenely sigma, 1966Ford and 13 others
Only a matter of time till these idiots realize that we don't need guards infront of Synagogues cause of the "neo-nazis".

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, 1966Ford, alpha_provider and 3 others
Is that all the Muslims/immigrants in Germany openly show their true colors, by trying to justify the terror acts from Hamas against innocents with „b..b..but Israel:soy:

The sjw/leftists won‘t be able to ignore that anymore. This will push the right wing party AfD even more.

Under every Tagesschau (german news) Instagram post you can see more people waking up to the danger of imported Muslims.

Btw Idgaf about either of the two sides tbh. They are both in the wrong. But no matter what Israel did wrong in the past or does wrong in the present, there is nothing which can justify the terror acts of Hamas against innocents
Should have been pretty obvious.
MENA/Arabs/Turks are pretty nasty people. Never met one that I liked.

Nothing good came from this war jfl. I expected the stock market to crash even more than it already has but nada.
What a fucking waste.

Legit, i see more and more liberals turning against muslim immigrants and even saying "we shouldnt have imported them, they obviously cant assimilate", some even saying how they were naive and now realize muslims are no different than nazis when it comes to jews.

Muslim populace is so low IQ they are constantly doing damage to themselves, i have no doubts that israel-hamas war will drastically slow down muslim immigration to the west (due to western sentiment changing) and muslim immigrants will be treated much worse after this.

Considering kikes are the ones who propagated muslim immigration to the west they also screwed themselves, kikes basically filled western nations with their enemies

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and germanlooks
cuck germans suddenly simping for the very people that orchestrated the mass immigration of arabs, afghans and blacks into germany will never not me funny.

low IQ germans blew their shot of greatness and forgot anything they learned in the process. weak isreal and american lapdogs.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, tbh aff, Deleted member 25534 and 1 other person
Legit, i see more and more liberals turning against muslim immigrants and even saying "we shouldnt have imported them, they obviously cant assimilate", some even saying how they were naive and now realize muslims are no different than nazis when it comes to jews.

Muslim populace is so low IQ they are constantly doing damage to themselves, i have no doubts that israel-hamas war will drastically slow down muslim immigration to the west (due to western sentiment changing) and muslim immigrants will be treated much worse after this.

Considering kikes are the ones who propagated muslim immigration to the west they also screwed themselves, kikes basically filled western nations with their enemies
It’s still not enough tho. Most brainwashed leftists will still defend Muslims with their typical mental gymnastics but atleast it’s getting in the right direction.
cuck germans suddenly simping for the very people that orchestrated the mass immigration of arabs, afghans and blacks into germany will never not me funny.

low IQ germans blew their shot of greatness and forgot anything they learned in the process. weak isreal and american lapdogs.
View attachment 2482912
read my last paragraph in OP again.
Also it’s even more cucked that Germany let’s all these low IQ criminal Muslims in just that they can live on our money while raping our daughters

read my last paragraph.
Also it’s even more cucked that Germany let’s all these low IQ criminals in just that they can live on our money while raping our daughters
the people controlling free speech and politics to a large degree in the west, namely zionist jews, call you a right-wing nazi if you oppose mass immigration in your country and advocate specifically for it, but want a racial and religious homogenous Israel.

They are the ones causing all the wars in the middle-east directly creating the refugees that flock your country.
IMG 3769

Be more like your grandfathers, rather than to blindly fall for their trickery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, n0rthface and Gargantuan
I guess the lesson we learned from this is that we are all the same...

Israel should take in hundreds of thousands of Gaza refugees tbh

if they dont, the whole world should stop trade+diplomacy with israel

• +1
Reactions: madmofo and Corleone
It's over for jewrope anyway you've imported enough immigrants now that they'll outbreed and replace the native population

The good part is that we get to see shit like this:

The Jews dont care about Goyim. Sure i dont support Islam either, but atleast Islam doesnt discriminate me based on me being a Goyim.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Corleone
I cant believe this is one of the rarest opinion, the neutral opinion. Im muslim but im not gonna justify terrorist attacks on innocents, however israels actuons shouldn’t be ignored either. Both are very much in the wrong that people who completely take one side are so retarded and dont have opinions of their own.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
the people controlling free speech and politics to a large degree in the west, namely zionist jews, call you a right-wing nazi if you oppose mass immigration in your country and advocate specifically for it, but want a racial and religious homogenous Israel.

View attachment 2482921
They are the ones causing all the wars in the middle-east directly creating the refugees that flock your country.
View attachment 2482917

Be more like your grandfathers, rather than to blindly fall for their trickery.
View attachment 2482916
I dislike Islam and Judaism.
But Islam is the more acute danger. It’s not Jews who blow themselves up in public or gang rape German girls

I dislike Islam and Judaism.
But Islam is the more acute danger. It’s not Jews who blow themselves up in public or gang rape German girls
yeah, but its the jews bringing them in. you're trying to treat a symptom rather than the underlying disease.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Israel should take in hundreds of thousands of Gaza refugees tbh

if they dont, the whole world should stop trade+diplomacy with israel
If any other country did what Israel was doing for decades, it would have been sanctioned into oblivion.

They can literally drop nukes and west would still simp for them especially US.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Bushman, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
If any other country did what Israel was doing for decades, it would have been sanctioned into oblivion.

Thats why im pissed that the US was just waiting for palestine to fuck up/retaliate so they could have an excuse to come back with full force by sending a massive war ship, even though israels behaviour was ignored for decades. America always use the media to make themselves seem like the heros/worlds police force

yeah, but its the jews bringing them in. you're trying to treat a symptom rather than the underlying disease.
I am not much into those conspiracy’s although I definitely agree that something like a planed population replacement is happening. Otherwise this naive mass immigration couldn’t get explained.

But even if it is the truth that Jews are behind it how could you treat this underlying disease? Calling out Jews in Germany would lead to an even stronger backlash with our past. By calling out Islam you might not treat the underlying disease as you call it but you could get rid of the symptoms which are the main part of that disease bothering you anyways

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Corleone
Thats why im pissed that the US was just waiting for palestine to fuck up/retaliate so they could have an excuse to come back with full force by sending a massive war ship, even though israels behaviour was ignored for decades. America always use the media to make themselves seem like the heros/worlds police force
They are sending massive warship to Israel who are fighting the enemy 10 times weaker and poorer than them and they also control their water and electricity :lul: :lul: . Ukraine didn't get this help even though it has much greater military capacities.

US is a joke, kike controlled country.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, Bushman, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
I cant believe this is one of the rarest opinion, the neutral opinion. Im muslim but im not gonna justify terrorist attacks on innocents, however israels actuons shouldn’t be ignored either. Both are very much in the wrong that people who completely take one side are so retarded and dont have opinions of their own.
They aren’t innocent, these same jews who got killed wouldn’t piss on a palestinian if he was on fire, they have seen how Israel zionist government stripped palestinians of their land and tortured them for decades with a grin on their faces, but now when they actually clap back they cry and wanna play the victim card, fuck them, not a single israeli is innocent, none.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, tbh aff, Deleted member 33079 and 3 others
I am not much into those conspiracy’s although I definitely agree that something like a planed population replacement is happening. Otherwise this naive mass immigration couldn’t get explained.

But even if it is the truth that Jews are behind it how could you treat this underlying disease? Calling out Jews in Germany would lead to an even stronger backlash with our past. By calling out Islam you might not treat the underlying disease as you call it but you could get rid of the symptoms which are the main part of that disease bothering you anyways
I get your point but its short-sighted. (((They))) won‘t stop until they completely eradicated all western cultural heritage.

If they don‘t succeed with the mass immigration they‘ll push their LGBTQ+ bullshit further. They are behind both of them.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and germanlooks
They aren’t innocent, these jews who got killed wouldn’t piss on a palestinian if he was on fire, they have seen how Israel zionist government stripped palestinians of their land and tortured them for decades with a grin on their faces, but now when they actually clap back they cry and wanna play the victim card, fuck them, not a single israeli is innocent, none.
The people on the festival who got slaughtered by hamas were not even just Israelis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832
The people on the festival who got slaughtered by hamas were not even just Israelis
Israelis or friends of the israeli people, what difference does it make?

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
They aren’t innocent, these same jews who got killed wouldn’t piss on a palestinian if he was on fire, they have seen how Israel zionist government stripped palestinians of their land and tortured them for decades with a grin on their faces, but now when they actually clap back they cry and wanna play the victim card, fuck them, not a single israeli is innocent, none.
Sure alot of them are racist and evil, but we should’nt generalise ALL of them as evil. For example during slavery do you think every white man was pro slavery and anti black? Or in germany do you think every german genuinely hated jews? Or were they just told propaganda to be made to to hate jews? Not all people are born with evil intentions, they are made into evil people because of their environment. Im sure some of the people killed by Hamas were not strongly against Palestine although sure some were against Palestine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832 and gribsufer1
Israelis or friends of the israeli people, what difference does it make?
You are beyond retarded if you seriously try to justify the terror acts of Hamas.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 2832, tbh aff and 1 other person
Sure alot of them are racist and evil, but we should’nt generalise ALL of them as evil. For example during slavery do you think every white man was pro slavery and anti black? Or in germany do you think every german genuinely hated jews? Or were they just told propaganda to be made to to hate jews? Not all people are born with evil intentions, they are made into evil people because of their environment. Im sure some of the people killed by Hamas were not strongly against Palestine although sure some were against Palestine.
Doesn’t matter if the majority is against palestinians and does nothing to stop their suffering.

You are beyond retarded if you seriously try to justify the terror acts of Hamas.
You expect them to turn the other cheek instead or what, you german moralfag cuck?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Corleone, gribsufer1, tbh aff and 2 others

If you don't realize it now, OP is also in the mood for sucking Israeli cock

Not that it matters much, a recessed chin is always full of rage. Watch next day OP will go back to blaming Jews for his inceldom;

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
You expect them to turn the other cheek instead or what, you german moralfag cuck?
So in your words every single Israeli and every non-Israeli who currently is in Israel automatically deserves to get killed, raped, and held in hostage just because Israel and Palestine are in a war/conflict?
If you can’t see how wrong that is I really don’t know what to tell you anymore.

If you don't realize it now, OP is also in the mood for sucking Israeli cock

Not that it matters much, a recessed chin is always full of rage. Watch next day OP will go back to blaming Jews for his inceldom;
4F6B55D4 DA34 4A36 BC7A 03FF2D75F153

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
So in your words every single Israeli and every non-Israeli who currently is in Israel automatically deserves to get killed, raped, and held in hostage just because Israel and Palestine are in a war/conflict?
If you can’t see how wrong that is I really don’t know what to tell you anymore.
The end justifies the means, all these arrogant longnoses have to do is stop harassing and killing palestinians if they don’t want them to retaliate, but ofc they wont so they better brace themselves for hamas savages.

Last edited:
  • +1
The end justifies the means, all these arrogant longnoses have to do is stop harassing and killing palestinians if they don’t want them to retaliate, but ofc they wont so they better brace for hamas savages.
The issue you fail to understand is that you can’t blame every individual for the actions of their nation.
If we would follow that logic we could also justify nuking whole Russia rn without caring about all the innocent people living there who don’t support russia in this war.
And this comparison isn’t even fully equal since in this conflict here it’s not as easy to say that Israel is the bad guy and Palestine the poor oppressed victim. They both are wrong and caused lots of deaths on either side

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
The issue you fail to understand is that you can’t blame every individual for the actions of their nation.
If we would follow that logic we could also justify nuking whole Russia rn without caring about all the innocent people living there who don’t support russia in this war.
I’ve no doubt in my mind that there are far more russians opposed to Ukraine war than israelis sympathizing with palestinians.

And this comparison isn’t even fully equal since in this conflict here it’s not as easy to say that Israel is the bad guy and Palestine the poor oppressed victim. They both are wrong and caused lots of deaths on either side
How are palestinians wrong JFL? Just cuz there are casualties it doesn’t mean they are wrong, otherwise Ukraine is also wrong according to your logic.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and ReadBooksEveryday
Israel is a military state. Military service is mandatory for all men and women above the age of 21. An attack on the Israeli military is seen as an attack on its citizens, by the citizens. This is why they feel no two ways about bombing innocent Palestinians. All of Israel have the same mindset: Us against them. They don’t want a peace treaty they want absolute annihilation of what’s known as Palestine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079, ReadBooksEveryday and Bushman
I’ve no doubt in my mind that there are far more russians opposed to Ukraine war than israelis sympathizing with palestinians
At the very least we have to assume that all the children aren’t engaged in this war.
How are palestinians wrong JFL? Just cuz there are casualties it doesn’t mean they are wrong, otherwise Ukraine is also wrong according to your logic
they are wrong in the way that they think they deserve this land for themselves alone. And this just can’t be said.
It’s a conflict with a lot of historical arguments which speak for both sides and make a clear division into a right and wrong side nearly impossible

jfl at this cuck thinking Germany should get islams that rape their subhuman blondie girls , lol at justfiying Jews too , every west , muslim and jew country should be annihilated for being the most subhuman of bunch

• +1
jfl at this cuck thinking Germany should get islams that rape their subhuman blondie girls , lol at justfiying Jews too , every west , muslim and jew country should be annihilated for being the most subhuman of bunch

View attachment 2483079
You seem a bit confused. Can’t even decode the meaning of that dogshit you just wrote

You seem a bit confused. Can’t even decode the meaning of that dogshit you just wrote
dw bro ur women are made for ethnic cock , its engragved on their subhumanity

Fuck Israel

They are sending massive warship to Israel who are fighting the enemy 10 times weaker and poorer than them and they also control their water and electricity :lul: :lul: . Ukraine didn't get this help even though it has much greater military capacities.

US is a joke, kike controlled country.
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and ReadBooksEveryday
imagine not thinking this is a false flag op to dehumanize palestianians via emotional propaganda (muh baby killing) on top of securing Bnejamin Naytus position over israel (he was unpopular, now everyone roots and rallies behind him)

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and gribsufer1
also I don't understand the massive boners you guys get from some clueless wagie from tel aviv dying, I hate zionists and elites too but literally the only people getting killed here are underdogs and small fish.

• +1
fr we need klaus schwab assassination
also I don't understand the massive boners you guys get from some clueless wagie from tel aviv dying, I hate zionists and elites too but literally the only people getting killed here are underdogs and small fish.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
I have no emotional connection or interest to the sand coons in Palestine but the cocksucking of Israel by literally everybody in Canada, the States the UK etc is ridiculous. Fuck em tbh

P.S. conscription is mandatory in Israel you cuck. The "innocent civiliians" are military veterans with weapons experience who know how to fight in battles and can be considered dangeorous.

P.S. conscription is mandatory in Israel you cuck. The "innocent civiliians" are military veterans with weapons experience who know how to fight in battles and can be considered dangeorous
Yea sure on that open air festival where hamas slaughtered people like animals, all the victims were military veterans and not harmless innocent people from multiple countries who aren’t even part of that war🤡

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

''But no matter what Israel did wrong in the past or does wrong in the present, there is nothing which can justify the terror acts of Hamas against innocents"

Innocent muslims are not equal apparently to innocent jews. Thats all you had to say lmfao. I hope hamas takes as many idk kikes with them as they can.

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
No need to be muslim immigrant to hate white foids for being filthy whores

Apspjaut

Innocent muslims are not equal apparently to innocent jews. Thats all you had to say lmfao. I hope hamas takes as many idk kikes with them as they can.
You misunderstood me.
Innocent Muslim/Palestine people who got killed by Israelis didn’t deserve it either. Any innocent person who dies during this conflict doesn’t deserve to die.
But we are talking about what Hamas did a few days ago.
And Israel atleast warns the Palestine people before sending bombs directed to hamas so that they can evacuate.

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
if i had to assess someone's cognitive capacity by asking them 1 question, it would be: "what do you think about jews?"

from my life experience so far, having a problem with them is by far the most reliable indicator that someone is a moron