The gossamer of a woman's heart being jackhammered with aches becomes hard like cock

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Posterity will remember a hoe for her ruination. Delineating such a character as wholesome one minute, an austere cock-smashing one the next, the latter triumphs. Ah, yes, I've endured such horrifying nightmares I wouldn't dare share with a gimp licking my boot.

The dream inhabits their mind. The truth is but a fleshy tumor that hangs on her vagina like a creepy ornament to a Christmas tree the dog pees on at night. And because of that pussy bean, she supersedes one over another which cascades into THE COCK CAROUSEL. Ugh, or as she puts it, "Oh my god, I was confused."

I rest this case.

bow bowing GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, isis_Bleach and XazaqazaX
Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Wow! No recognition at all except from one of the top users of all times, @XazaqazaX

mogged-destroyed.gif

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Wow! No recognition at all except from one of the top users of all times, @XazaqazaX

mogged-destroyed.gif
As an esteemed foid lover, I appreciate that. I feel sorry for the fate that awaits for such colleens, contributing only to the downfall of the social viz. divorces and debauchery. It's just we who wrecked them, failed parenting and providing them the instruments to access those mating grounds like social media and shit like tinder. They were your property buddy boyo, I'm sorry, but they somehow got owned and for that reason you wouldn't be here as we speak. Work to get them back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
As an esteemed foid lover, I appreciate that. I feel sorry for the fate that awaits for such colleens, contributing only to the downfall of the social viz. divorces and debauchery. It's just we who wrecked them, failed parenting and providing them the instruments to access those mating grounds like social media and shit like tinder. They were your property buddy boyo, I'm sorry, but they somehow got owned and for that reason you wouldn't be here as we speak. Work to get them back.
I'm good. This was in reference to women in general esp the ones in larger populated areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back