The great baller thread

mecha72

mecha72

Will pimp out xangsane
Here’s the scenario for a grand prize of 1 million dollars you must form a basketball squad using exclusively .org users who do you pick and why?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and klip11
@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
@tristan18 cause he is tall. Me cause I would dunk on the mofos. @TRUE_CEL would make the opps laugh while we throw half court shots. @LiterallyNightwing @Amnesia @Xangsane for the for the extra beauty halo.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Gengar, Xangsane and 1 other person
I’ll take @klip11 @the BULL to work in the paint I’ll do the mid range I’ll grab @Blackgymmax the more niggers on ur team the better

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and klip11
I’ll take @klip11 @the BULL to work in the paint I’ll do the mid range I’ll grab @Blackgymmax the more niggers on ur team the better
I'm 5'1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26410 and klip11
@tristan18 cause he is tall. Me cause I would dunk on the mofos. @TRUE_CEL would make the opps laugh while we throw half court shots. @LiterallyNightwing @Amnesia @Xangsane for the for the extra beauty halo.
Extra beauty halo?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
I would probably be the PG coming off the bench that could give you some buckets and dimes. People have said my playstyle is like Chris Paul in Basketball

• Woah
Reactions: mecha72
I would probably be the PG coming off the bench that could give you some buckets and dimes. People have said my playstyle is like Chris Paul in Basketball
Hit em with the iverson

@Xangsane for editing dunks into the game (all dunks done by @Amnesia even though he forgot his special 11” b-ball lifts at home) because we missed every ball that we tried to throw through the hoop.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
only need @klip11 tbh maybe @RetardSubhuman

@Xangsane for editing dunks into the game (all dunks done by @Amnesia even though he forgot his special 11” b-ball lifts at home) because we missed every ball that we tried to throw through the hoop.
We would smash the opposite team. Believe me.

We would smash the opposite team. Believe me.
It’s all fun and games until @klip11 hits @Amnesia with a shot fake hesi makes him high five Jesus then crosses him out of his 40 inch lifts blows him a kiss and drills a shot in his face

• JFL