The Great Idleness of our nation and in history.

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
Thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and n9wiff
What country?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Imretarded?
USA,USA,USA!!!

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I was trying to be somewhat courteous

I thought the US was a great country anyways
People say america is declining while the US has maintained 25% of the planet's economy from ww2 to today despite rise of china:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

no i didnt mean america. i meant it to represent your country whatever it is. in my case its america. but the west specifically deals with the great idleness more.
Fuck my country tbh. Im moving to europe/america

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and isis_Bleach
People say america is declining while the US has maintained 25% of the planet's economy from ww2 to today despite rise of china:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Fuck my country tbh. Im moving to europe/america
ur not american? instant respect loss im ngl

if i wasnt born in america, by the age of 7 id probably be there. like lets be real: americans are just higher beings than people in 3rd world countries. and i mean white americans btw. ur not american if ur parent's parent's parent's parents arent american

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
ur not american? instant respect loss im ngl

if i wasnt born in america, by the age of 7 id probably be there. like lets be real: americans are just higher beings than people in 3rd world countries. and i mean white americans btw. ur not american if ur parent's parent's parent's parents arent american
Nigga im American at heart:forcedsmile:

I love guns, freedom. fuck yeah

• Love it
Nigga im American at heart:forcedsmile:

I love guns, freedom. fuck yeah
nah but theres one thing u gotta love the most to be american: money:love::love::love::love::love:

i mean id literally die for that shit:love::love::love::love:

• JFL
  • Love it
bro is jew maxxing:feelsohh:
i mean who wouildn't die for money. only a dumbass paljeet whose never been balls deep in white/latina stacy pussy wouldnt do anything for money. americans realize life is better than eating white rice with poo poo in ur sheet metal hut.

• JFL
i mean who wouildn't die for money. only a dumbass paljeet whose never been balls deep in white/latina stacy pussy wouldnt do anything for money. americans realize life is better than eating white rice with poo poo in ur sheet metal hut.
i like gold tbh. mogs money:feelshah:

• JFL
i like gold tbh. mogs money:feelshah:
its the same thing tho. i mean do you just like gold because you like how its shiny? obviously not nigga. you like it because you can exchange it for nice things.

same w money. gold is the same thing as money. i dont like money cuz i like green paper slips, I like stacy prostitutes and shrimp and big ass orders from mcdonalds and shit:love:

• JFL
its the same thing tho. i mean do you just like gold because you like how its shiny? obviously not nigga. you like it because you can exchange it for nice things.

same w money. gold is the same thing as money. i dont like money cuz i like green paper slips, I like stacy prostitutes and shrimp and big ass orders from mcdonalds and shit:love:
Tbh gold is real money. Legit shit.

It's giga pretty bro. And holds value:feelsohh: giga stacy tier metal

• +1
no i didnt mean america. i meant it to represent your country whatever it is. in my case its america. but the west specifically deals with the great idleness more.
Yeah, ever since the end of the Second World War, the old values have continued to decline as neoliberalism has taken over.

• Woah