the great @imretarded? banned

kaligula567

kaligula567

joos gonna joo -🧑🏻‍🌾
the ban of the great jew @Orc on the legend of the @Imretarded? . Never forget that he carried the forum in the hardest of times even @ReadBooksEveryday remembers his sacrifices in the great FUOTY battle with @enchanted_elixir . he thanks you all for supporting his threads for his bann may be forever.:(:feelswhy:

Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 25 143126

@Rea @ @Gengar @ @Jason Voorhees @ @Bomber517 @ @noobs @ @Debetro @ @Putin @ @IAMNOTANINCEL @ @Xangsane @ @StrangerDanger @ @Darkeningstar @ @thorns @ @beefliverontop @ @Gaygymmaxx @ @ryuken @ @arab_chink @ @GlamourPursuer @ @itzyaboyJJ @ @Sub5UglyMan @ @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @ @ilovetakis
@enriquecel @violentrose @looksmaxxing223 @MA_ascender @Litekiller11 @microsoft @majesticincel @PointOfNoReturn @BrutalMogger @Costcosuperstore

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Putin, Litekiller11 and 10 others
it's just a small warning for racebaiting, he already had several previous warnings for being gay so the percentile counter got high and the system automatically temps you.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, beefliverontop, MA_ascender and 3 others
Sometimes I do yes

members deleting
reputable users getting banned
forums deteriatign by the month atp

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Litekiller11, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., MA_ascender and 2 others
it's just a small warning for racebaiting, he already had several previous warnings for being gay so the percentile counter got high and the system automatically temps you.
does warngings get removed after a period of time
I had like only 2warnings from like 2 months ago

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567
does warngings get removed after a period of time
I had like only 2warnings from like 2 months ago
they expire after a few weeks yours are gone already.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
i say he makes me want to kill myself...he gets banned kinda suspicious huh?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
although you're a bird but you won't fly as high as him remember orc @Imretarded? will be always a one step ahead of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, kaligula567, beefliverontop and 2 others
although you're a bird but you won't fly as high as him remember orc @Imretarded? will be always a one step ahead of you
he will be back in like two days.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Imretarded? and ryuken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, beefliverontop and Imretarded?
no tag no care sorry bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and kaligula567
Where you at bhais @Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender @enriquecel @beefliverontop

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enriquecel, beefliverontop and MA_ascender
the ban of the great jew @Orc on the legend of the @Imretarded? . Never forget that he carried the forum in the hardest of times even @ReadBooksEveryday remembers his sacrifices in the great FUOTY battle with @enchanted_elixir . he thanks you all for supporting his threads for his bann may be forever.:(:feelswhy:

View attachment 3122382

@Rea @ @Gengar @ @Jason Voorhees @ @Bomber517 @ @noobs @ @Debetro @ @Putin @ @IAMNOTANINCEL @ @Xangsane @ @StrangerDanger @ @Darkeningstar @ @thorns @ @beefliverontop @ @Gaygymmaxx @ @ryuken @ @arab_chink @ @GlamourPursuer @ @itzyaboyJJ @ @Sub5UglyMan @ @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @ @ilovetakis
@enriquecel @violentrose @looksmaxxing223 @MA_ascender @Litekiller11 @microsoft @majesticincel @PointOfNoReturn @BrutalMogger @Costcosuperstore
:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender and kaligula567
FUCK YOU!!!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567 and Darkeningstar
miss u @Imretarded?🥺

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
@Imretarded?
Dont worry.. @Orc will feel my wrath
I can bench more than him.
My bench PR is 25 meownds (meow + pounds)

Attachments

• IMG_5207.jpeg
    IMG_5207.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5206.jpeg
    IMG_5206.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5208.jpeg
    IMG_5208.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and kaligula567
he already had several previous warnings for being gay so the percentile counter got high
For being gay :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Attachments

• 1631520369542.webm
    2.4 MB
  • +1
i miss him so bad forum feels empty without him i miss @MA_acender too

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and kaligula567
@Imretarded?
Dont worry.. @Orc will feel my wrath
I can bench more than him.
My bench PR is 25 meownds (meow + pounds)
For real how much you bench

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

View attachment 3122382

dnr didnt get tagged

• So Sad
jfl at what's considered race baiting, I don't think i've seen one user here not racebait, actually its natural, as race is a vital part of the blackpill

• +1
Evil Judeo-Nazis take offense at everything

• +1
@
ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday remembers his sacrifices in the great FUOTY battle with @
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir .
you remember the great fuoty battle?

• JFL