The greatest fastest looksmax ever

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Never thought about it but, when everyone goes out to party and drink at night, that means their spines are all compressed so theyre all about 1/4 to 1/3 inch shorter than when they wake up. But you can play the winning hand here, and just go to sleep and wake up right before you head to the bar or club or party, and get a heightmog in on all of the guys there who have been up all day. Or before you go, even if youve been awake all day, you could hang upside down from a pull up bar or whatever you have in your house, for like 20 minutes and decompress your spine to just waking up height. Genius looksmax I will patent this for sure

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, mewcoper, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
Ideal life

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Or before you go, even if youve been awake all day, you could hang upside down from a pull up bar or whatever you have in your house, for like 20 minutes and decompress your spine to just waking up height. Genius looksmax I will patent this for sure
Highest autism levels on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descartes, Deleted member 6403, Bitch and 2 others
The women of Looksmax

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Unbelievable realization son as a 4’10 man i will combine this method with 2 inch shoe lifts, timbs (+2 inches), leg lengthenimg + (2 inches), + tall hairstyle (+1.5 inches) + hanging under monkey bars spine decompression + (0.5 inches) to go from 4’10 to 5’6

thanks bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, nelson_tuna, 5'8manlet and 1 other person