Kelly Oubre Jr

Kelly Oubre Jr

t$unami 🌊🦹🏽‍♂️🎚

ITS FINALLY HERE

THE GUIDE THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

I present to you, my fellow looksmaxxers

The ULTIMATE Guide to Clash Royale!

Part 1: Why did I make this guide?

Some of you may be wondering what use this guide has to you, but picture this scenario: You hardmaxx and ascend to chadlite following the looksmaxxing guides on here, you lowinhibmaxx and start cold approaching, and eventually you start talking to your stacy oneitis. Hooray! Everything is going amazing. By following a manipulationmaxxing guide, you get her to fall in love with you and invite her over. You are about to get into bed together...
BUT WAIT!!!
She gets out her phone and sends you a text message:

At first you are confused, and this makes you start to panic. You click the link, and she opens her phone. You hear the supercell signature sound. She clicks your profile...

1167 trophies. Arena 4. 22/115 cards found. This is your deck:

Over.

Your oneities turns pale. "Ew what the fuck? Arena 4? You are pathetic!" She begins to leave your room, but stops suddenly. You ask if she is alright, and she projectile vomits across the room and into your face, before storming out of your house and running away, screaming for help. The police arrive and you are arrrested and sentenced to death for your crimes.

You don't want that to happen, right?

Don't worry, that's what this guide is for.
Part 2 (Beginning of the guide): Deck construction basics

Undoubtedly, the most important part of your strategy in CR is your deck. Your deck will determine how you play before you even start the game. And in order to win in CR it is crucial you have a good deck. There are literally millions of possible decks and thousands that get regularly used. In general, a good deck needs to have good offense, defense, and synergy. You can measure how much of these your deck has by using Deckshop.

As you can see, Deckshop gives you a convenient snapshot of how good your deck is. It also includes Versatility, Balance, and F2P (Free to Play) score but these are not as important as the first 3 attributes.

In order to construct a good deck, you need to know about the different types of cards available. These are ground, air, buildings, and spells. Ground and Air units can be further divided into sub-types, the main ones being win conditions, tanks, swarms, damage dealers, and cycle cards. You could argue there are some more but in the interest of simplicity I will limit it to these categories.

Almost all cards (with very few exceptions) target Air, Ground, or Buildings, or a combination of them. It is important to have sufficient defense against both air and ground in your deck, otherwise you will find yourself vulnerable to decks using primarily one of the two types; usually people lack air defense and are vulnerable to air-based decks, such as those using Balloon.

One of the most crucial elements of deck construction is Elixir. All cards have an elixir cost assigned to them, and it is important to have a good balance of low-elixir (cheap) and high-elixir (expensive) cards.

Lets go through the example of one of the most infamous decks in CR; the Hog 2.6:

As you can see in this deck, we have a variety of cards. Firstly, the main component of the deck, the Hog Rider, is our win condition. This means it is the card we will be using to attack the enemy towers and win the game.

Next, we have the Ice Golem. This card is a tank (technically, a mini-tank) that we will use to protect our more important units, such as the hog rider.

Third is the Musketeer. The musketeer is a ranged unit targeting both air and ground, and as such functions as our primary air defense.

Finishing off the top row of cards, we have Skeletons. Skeletons is one of two cycle cards in the deck that we can use to distract enemy cards and rotate our deck back to our more important cards (especially Hog Rider).

In the bottom left, we can see Ice Spirit, our second cycle card. This card works in synergy with our other defensive cards, and again allows us to rotate back to our more important cards, owing to its cheap cost.

In this deck, our building will be the Cannon. Cannon is a cheap but powerful ground-targeting defensive building, especially when utilised in combination with our distraction cards.

Moving onto our spells, first we have Fireball, a medium-damage spell that targets both air and ground units. In this deck it will be primarily used to defend against enemy air units and destroy enemy buildings.

Finally, we have Log. This is a ground-only spell that we will primarily use to destroy swarm units placed to defend our Hog Rider.

Part 3: How to play - Offense

This section of the guide will cover how to play efficient offense. I will use the Hog 2.6 as an example.

Usually your offense is centered around creating pushes with your win condition and a couple supporting cards. In Hog 2.6 this would usually be a Hog Rider placed behind an Ice Golem, creating a push where the Ice Golem can tank damage and allow the Hog Rider to get to the tower with full health.

Ideally you want to create a push that uses win conditions and supporting cards that have synergy with each other, such as in the following example:

We can see that this player has used a Golem, Lumberjack and Bomber in their push. The Golem acts as both the win condition and tank, the lumberjack is a damage dealer and the Rage spell dropped by the lumberjack synergises with the Golem explosion, and the Bomber in the back can destroy enemy ground units placed to defend, while being protected itself by the Golem and Lumberjack.

Principles of Offense - Applies to any deck

There are some key things to keep in mind when playing offensively in CR, these consist of your opponents cards that could potentially counter your push, and the amount of elixir you and your opponent have.

You should keep mental track of which cards your opponent has in hand in order to catch them off guard with your push. For example, if you are using Golem and your opponent has Pekka, when your opponent places Pekka in the left lane you should place Golem in the right lane as the opponent no longer has their counter in hand.

Similarly, you should keep a mental note of how much elixir your opponent has, and how expensive their deck is. If youre opponent is low on elixir, for example after placing an expensive card such as Golem in the back, you can rapidly attack the opposite lane to capitalise on this lack of elixir and inability to defend, for example by placing a Hog Rider, especially if the rest of your opponents cards in hand are expensive cards.

General Tips

Expensive, slower units like Golem, Giant and it's variations, and Sparky should usually be placed in the back to allow yourself to build a large push and gain elixir before comitting to offense. In contrast, quicker and cheaper units like Hog Rider and Wall Breakers should be placed at the bridge to rush your opponent and catch them by suprise, as well as preventing them from attacking you by keeping them occupied with defense.

It is generally a good idea to only commit to a push while you have a spell in hand, so that you can destroy enemy buildings and swarm troops placed to defend your push. For example if you know your opponent has Skeleton Army, do not deploy Hog Rider unless you have Log in hand to deal with it.

Following on from the previous point, if you start to notice a pattern in the enemy's defense, such as always using Skeleton Army to counter Hog Rider, then you can predict it's deployment by using Log as soon as you place Hog Rider, ensuring that the Skeleton Army is instantly destroyed and the Hog Rider takes no damage.​

Part 4: How to play - Defense

As expected, this section of the guide is about playing defense. We will continue to use Hog 2.6 as the example deck.

You can probably guess that playing good defense revolves around destroying your opponents pushes while taking minimal tower damage.

Usually, different cards are suited to defense compared to offense, and we will use certain cards on defense that we would never use on offense. These cards are usually buildings, like the Cannon, which form the core of our defense. Additionally, there are certain cards, usually win conditions like Hog Rider, that we would almost never use on defense, because of their inability to attack other troops, instead only targeting buildings.

Principles of Defense

A good defense usually involves a tank and a building or ranged unit. The tank will soak up damage and hold the enemy troops in position while the building or ranged unit will attack from afar to destroy the enemy's push. Buildings are especially useful when the opponent is using a building-targeting win condition.

Lets look at an example using our Hog 2.6 deck:

In this example, we can see that Ice Golem, our tank unit, is acting as a distraction for the enemy Dark Prince and Hunter. While it soaks up damage, our Musketeer can attack the enemy units from range, and so can our towers. This is a good example of successful defense, and is also a Positive Elixir Trade, an important aspect of defense that we will discuss now.

As we know, every time a card is placed it costs Elixir. Successful defense is about more than just protecting your towers; ideally you want to defend while spending less elixir than your opponent used in their attack. This gives you an advantage as you now have more elixir to spend on your next attack, making it harder for your opponent to defend. A good defense = a good offense.

In the example above, the Musketeer costs 4 elixir, and the Ice Golem costs 2, meaning we have spent 6 elixir on defense. The Dark Prince and Hunter both cost 4 elixir, meaning the enemy spent 8 elixir on attack. This means that this sequence was a +2 elixir trade for us, and we now have 2 more elixir in the bank than our opponent (assuming we were equal before).

General Tips

"Kiting" is the practice of distracting a unit away from the tower by using a building-targeting unit. In the example above, the Dark Prince was kited away from the left tower by the Ice Golem, and drawn into the middle, where both of our towers can attack it. You should aim to kite dangerous enemy units into the middle to make them easier to defend against.

When playing against certain units that deal long ranged damage or splash damage, and when using certain cards that can manipulate the position of enemies, it is possible to activate your King Tower to gain a third defensive tower. This is commonly seen with the Firecracker, which is extremely easy to use to activate your King Tower when playing against.

The above image demonstrates how to execute this. As the Firecracker crosses the bridge, we would deploy the Ice Spirit. This causes the splash damage from the Firecracker to hit our King Tower and activate it, and also counters the Firecracker for a +2 elixir trade (1 vs 3).

It is generally advantageous to place buildings in the middle of the arena, in order to pull enemy troops towards the middle where both towers can attack them, and ranged units on the other side can also target them. Depending on the building being used and the troops being defended against, you can vary the building placement to be closer to the river (High) or closer to the King Tower (Low). If you want to keep enemy units as far as possible from the tower, place your building high. If you want enemy units to attack a tank you place down, and your building to be protected, place your building low.

Part 5: Decks that I recommend

Most players do not build their own deck from scratch, they simply choose a popular deck that is proven to work. These selections can vary based on the current meta, however some decks have withstood the test of time.

Deck 1: Hog 2.6

Contains: Hog Rider, Ice Golem, Ice Spirit, Skeletons, Cannon, Musketeer, Fireball, Log

This is probably the oldest deck in CR, and it stands the test of time. It is extremely strong defensively and very good offensively in the right hands. Its easy to learn, hard to master. But once you do master it, theres very few players that can stop it. This deck is also very easy to get cards to upgrade, except for Log.

Deck 2: LumberLoon 2.8 Cycle

Similar to Hog 2.6, this is also a cycle deck, however it is the opposite end of the spectrum when it comes to difficulty. Very easy to play and once you know the basics, not much room for extra skill. It also differs from Hog 2.6 in that it relies more heavily on offense to win rather than defense.

Deck 3: 4.0 Golem Double Witch

This is a higher elixir deck which is aimed around building a couple of extremely large pushes per game using the Golem, Witch and Night Witch. The Tornado and Poison provide great counters against swarm defence and the Inferno Dragon is a great high-damage defensive option.

My personal deck: 3.9 Mega Knight Pekka counterpush

This is the deck that I currently use. I made it myself and it is focused around solid defense that can be built into counter-attacks, using high health cards like Pekka and Mega Knight on defense then supporting them as they move fowards with Golden Knight and Electro Wizard.​

Part 6: Conclusion

If you made it this far, thank you for reading. I hope now you can use your insane Clash Royale skills, mogger deck and 9k trophy count to impress all the foids, and statusmaxx yourself among other guys. Trust me when I say once you get cracked at CR you will have Stacy Healers and Valkyries just lining up to taste your Log.

Imagine :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

@chudlite @aryan mogger @Neverbeganlmaoo @Tortoisecel @irkkedmulatto @sub5incel125 @N1666 @castizo @ineonx @undefined64 @truthhurts @psychomandible @ashesfr @Kroker @Timmy @XxW33dSm0k3rxX @gigell @sinss

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, marigold, psychomandible and 50 others
5D2930CE 5B2E 41FB 9E87 7CF21CD51110

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jova, copamine and 14 others
kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dawooddX, Jova, Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and 10 others
fucking rep bhais this was so high effort

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Shkreliii and 2 others
well... at least it's a guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
please tell me this is not the actual guide I didnt go sleep because I was waiting for this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Jova, Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and 8 others
thought it was gonna be some bitch ass water looksmaxxing thread but instead i stumbled onto this

bumping this based thread nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Jova, Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, ReadBooksEveryday, chudlite and 2 others
thought it was gonna be some bitch ass water looksmaxxing thread but instead i stumbled onto this

bumping this based thread nigger
thanks bro i spent like 3 hours on this :D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Shkreliii, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
maks clash of clans guide

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, truthhurts and Kelly Oubre Jr
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, chudlite, truthhurts and 1 other person
The fact that I got legend trophies before they reset in 2016 in the 8th grade and now I’m 22

It’s over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, ineonx, truthhurts and 2 others
Join the .org clan bhai

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Clqs, ineonx and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, chudlite and truthhurts
  • +1
  • +1
Join the .org clan bhai
already in it, but yes any other based clashmaxxers that read the whole guide join the clan its called looksmax.org, the one with me in it

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, chudlite, ey88 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Kelly Oubre Jr and truthhurts
Blud taggings in spoilers don’t work if I remember correctly

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, chudlite and Kelly Oubre Jr
Yea I got the royal ghost gem emote

One of the rarest in the game
mirin bro, 2nd rarest emote in the game according to reddit, unfortunately i lost my OG 2016 account :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, chudlite and Never Get Up
  • +1
  • JFL
@chudlite @aryan mogger @Neverbeganlmaoo @Tortoisecel @irkkedmulatto @sub5incel125 @N1666 @castizo @ineonx @undefined64 @truthhurts @psychomandible @ashesfr @Kroker @Timmy @XxW33dSm0k3rxX @gigell @sinss

not sure if tag in the spoiler works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, gigell, Bars and 2 others

not sure if tag in the spoiler works
I unironically didn’t get the notification jfl:feelskek::feelskek:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and Kelly Oubre Jr
I unironically didn’t get the notification jfl:feelskek::feelskek:
they are already trying to silence me like i warned. this information is too powerful

• +1
  • JFL
This guide sucks ngl, I play Clash Royale and u can just watch a 2 min video that summarizes everything better than this thread.
Game is a p2w sweatfest anyway. What are ur trophies and whats ur highest league ??

• Hmm...
  • +1
thought it was gonna be a guide that would help me improve myself, but instead its one that wastes my time!

bumping this based thread brother

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗
This guide sucks ngl, I play Clash Royale and u can just watch a 2 min video that summarizes everything better than this thread.
Game is a p2w sweatfest anyway. What are ur trophies and whats ur highest league ??
i made it because i promised someone i was gonna make a CR guide

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and DarkAscender

View attachment 3198005

ITS FINALLY HERE

View attachment 3198015

Some of you may be wondering what use this guide has to you, but picture this scenario: You hardmaxx and ascend to chadlite following the looksmaxxing guides on here, you lowinhibmaxx and start cold approaching, and eventually you start talking to your stacy oneitis. Hooray! Everything is going amazing. By following a manipulationmaxxing guide, you get her to fall in love with you and invite her over. You are about to get into bed together...
BUT WAIT!!!

View attachment 3198043

At first you are confused, and this makes you start to panic. You click the link, and she opens her phone. You hear the supercell signature sound. She clicks your profile...

View attachment 3198062

Over.

Your oneities turns pale. "Ew what the fuck? Arena 4? You are pathetic!" She begins to leave your room, but stops suddenly. You ask if she is alright, and she projectile vomits across the room and into your face, before storming out of your house and running away, screaming for help. The police arrive and you are arrrested and sentenced to death for your crimes.

Undoubtedly, the most important part of your strategy in CR is your deck. Your deck will determine how you play before you even start the game. And in order to win in CR it is crucial you have a good deck. There are literally millions of possible decks and thousands that get regularly used. In general, a good deck needs to have good offense, defense, and synergy. You can measure how much of these your deck has by using Deckshop.

View attachment 3198175

As you can see, Deckshop gives you a convenient snapshot of how good your deck is. It also includes Versatility, Balance, and F2P (Free to Play) score but these are not as important as the first 3 attributes.

In order to construct a good deck, you need to know about the different types of cards available. These are ground, air, buildings, and spells. Ground and Air units can be further divided into sub-types, the main ones being win conditions, tanks, swarms, damage dealers, and cycle cards. You could argue there are some more but in the interest of simplicity I will limit it to these categories.

Almost all cards (with very few exceptions) target Air, Ground, or Buildings, or a combination of them. It is important to have sufficient defense against both air and ground in your deck, otherwise you will find yourself vulnerable to decks using primarily one of the two types; usually people lack air defense and are vulnerable to air-based decks, such as those using Balloon.

One of the most crucial elements of deck construction is Elixir. All cards have an elixir cost assigned to them, and it is important to have a good balance of low-elixir (cheap) and high-elixir (expensive) cards.

Lets go through the example of one of the most infamous decks in CR; the Hog 2.6:

View attachment 3198203

As you can see in this deck, we have a variety of cards. Firstly, the main component of the deck, the Hog Rider, is our win condition. This means it is the card we will be using to attack the enemy towers and win the game.

Next, we have the Ice Golem. This card is a tank (technically, a mini-tank) that we will use to protect our more important units, such as the hog rider.

Third is the Musketeer. The musketeer is a ranged unit targeting both air and ground, and as such functions as our primary air defense.

Finishing off the top row of cards, we have Skeletons. Skeletons is one of two cycle cards in the deck that we can use to distract enemy cards and rotate our deck back to our more important cards (especially Hog Rider).

In the bottom left, we can see Ice Spirit, our second cycle card. This card works in synergy with our other defensive cards, and again allows us to rotate back to our more important cards, owing to its cheap cost.

In this deck, our building will be the Cannon. Cannon is a cheap but powerful ground-targeting defensive building, especially when utilised in combination with our distraction cards.

Moving onto our spells, first we have Fireball, a medium-damage spell that targets both air and ground units. In this deck it will be primarily used to defend against enemy air units and destroy enemy buildings.

Finally, we have Log. This is a ground-only spell that we will primarily use to destroy swarm units placed to defend our Hog Rider.

This section of the guide will cover how to play efficient offense. I will use the Hog 2.6 as an example.

Usually your offense is centered around creating pushes with your win condition and a couple supporting cards. In Hog 2.6 this would usually be a Hog Rider placed behind an Ice Golem, creating a push where the Ice Golem can tank damage and allow the Hog Rider to get to the tower with full health.

View attachment 3198632

Ideally you want to create a push that uses win conditions and supporting cards that have synergy with each other, such as in the following example:

View attachment 3198643

We can see that this player has used a Golem, Lumberjack and Bomber in their push. The Golem acts as both the win condition and tank, the lumberjack is a damage dealer and the Rage spell dropped by the lumberjack synergises with the Golem explosion, and the Bomber in the back can destroy enemy ground units placed to defend, while being protected itself by the Golem and Lumberjack.

There are some key things to keep in mind when playing offensively in CR, these consist of your opponents cards that could potentially counter your push, and the amount of elixir you and your opponent have.

You should keep mental track of which cards your opponent has in hand in order to catch them off guard with your push. For example, if you are using Golem and your opponent has Pekka, when your opponent places Pekka in the left lane you should place Golem in the right lane as the opponent no longer has their counter in hand.

Similarly, you should keep a mental note of how much elixir your opponent has, and how expensive their deck is. If youre opponent is low on elixir, for example after placing an expensive card such as Golem in the back, you can rapidly attack the opposite lane to capitalise on this lack of elixir and inability to defend, for example by placing a Hog Rider, especially if the rest of your opponents cards in hand are expensive cards.

General Tips

Expensive, slower units like Golem, Giant and it's variations, and Sparky should usually be placed in the back to allow yourself to build a large push and gain elixir before comitting to offense. In contrast, quicker and cheaper units like Hog Rider and Wall Breakers should be placed at the bridge to rush your opponent and catch them by suprise, as well as preventing them from attacking you by keeping them occupied with defense.

It is generally a good idea to only commit to a push while you have a spell in hand, so that you can destroy enemy buildings and swarm troops placed to defend your push. For example if you know your opponent has Skeleton Army, do not deploy Hog Rider unless you have Log in hand to deal with it.

Following on from the previous point, if you start to notice a pattern in the enemy's defense, such as always using Skeleton Army to counter Hog Rider, then you can predict it's deployment by using Log as soon as you place Hog Rider, ensuring that the Skeleton Army is instantly destroyed and the Hog Rider takes no damage.​

As expected, this section of the guide is about playing defense. We will continue to use Hog 2.6 as the example deck.

You can probably guess that playing good defense revolves around destroying your opponents pushes while taking minimal tower damage.

Usually, different cards are suited to defense compared to offense, and we will use certain cards on defense that we would never use on offense. These cards are usually buildings, like the Cannon, which form the core of our defense. Additionally, there are certain cards, usually win conditions like Hog Rider, that we would almost never use on defense, because of their inability to attack other troops, instead only targeting buildings.

Principles of Defense

A good defense usually involves a tank and a building or ranged unit. The tank will soak up damage and hold the enemy troops in position while the building or ranged unit will attack from afar to destroy the enemy's push. Buildings are especially useful when the opponent is using a building-targeting win condition.

View attachment 3198764

In this example, we can see that Ice Golem, our tank unit, is acting as a distraction for the enemy Dark Prince and Hunter. While it soaks up damage, our Musketeer can attack the enemy units from range, and so can our towers. This is a good example of successful defense, and is also a Positive Elixir Trade, an important aspect of defense that we will discuss now.

As we know, every time a card is placed it costs Elixir. Successful defense is about more than just protecting your towers; ideally you want to defend while spending less elixir than your opponent used in their attack. This gives you an advantage as you now have more elixir to spend on your next attack, making it harder for your opponent to defend. A good defense = a good offense.

In the example above, the Musketeer costs 4 elixir, and the Ice Golem costs 2, meaning we have spent 6 elixir on defense. The Dark Prince and Hunter both cost 4 elixir, meaning the enemy spent 8 elixir on attack. This means that this sequence was a +2 elixir trade for us, and we now have 2 more elixir in the bank than our opponent (assuming we were equal before).

General Tips

"Kiting" is the practice of distracting a unit away from the tower by using a building-targeting unit. In the example above, the Dark Prince was kited away from the left tower by the Ice Golem, and drawn into the middle, where both of our towers can attack it. You should aim to kite dangerous enemy units into the middle to make them easier to defend against.

When playing against certain units that deal long ranged damage or splash damage, and when using certain cards that can manipulate the position of enemies, it is possible to activate your King Tower to gain a third defensive tower. This is commonly seen with the Firecracker, which is extremely easy to use to activate your King Tower when playing against.

View attachment 3198771

The above image demonstrates how to execute this. As the Firecracker crosses the bridge, we would deploy the Ice Spirit. This causes the splash damage from the Firecracker to hit our King Tower and activate it, and also counters the Firecracker for a +2 elixir trade (1 vs 3).

It is generally advantageous to place buildings in the middle of the arena, in order to pull enemy troops towards the middle where both towers can attack them, and ranged units on the other side can also target them. Depending on the building being used and the troops being defended against, you can vary the building placement to be closer to the river (High) or closer to the King Tower (Low). If you want to keep enemy units as far as possible from the tower, place your building high. If you want enemy units to attack a tank you place down, and your building to be protected, place your building low.

Most players do not build their own deck from scratch, they simply choose a popular deck that is proven to work. These selections can vary based on the current meta, however some decks have withstood the test of time.

View attachment 3198783

Contains: Hog Rider, Ice Golem, Ice Spirit, Skeletons, Cannon, Musketeer, Fireball, Log

This is probably the oldest deck in CR, and it stands the test of time. It is extremely strong defensively and very good offensively in the right hands. Its easy to learn, hard to master. But once you do master it, theres very few players that can stop it. This deck is also very easy to get cards to upgrade, except for Log.

View attachment 3198804

Similar to Hog 2.6, this is also a cycle deck, however it is the opposite end of the spectrum when it comes to difficulty. Very easy to play and once you know the basics, not much room for extra skill. It also differs from Hog 2.6 in that it relies more heavily on offense to win rather than defense.

View attachment 3198806

This is a higher elixir deck which is aimed around building a couple of extremely large pushes per game using the Golem, Witch and Night Witch. The Tornado and Poison provide great counters against swarm defence and the Inferno Dragon is a great high-damage defensive option.

View attachment 3198816

This is the deck that I currently use. I made it myself and it is focused around solid defense that can be built into counter-attacks, using high health cards like Pekka and Mega Knight on defense then supporting them as they move fowards with Golden Knight and Electro Wizard.​

If you made it this far, thank you for reading. I hope now you can use your insane Clash Royale skills, mogger deck and 9k trophy count to impress all the foids, and statusmaxx yourself among other guys. Trust me when I say once you get cracked at CR you will have Stacy Healers and Valkyries just lining up to taste your Log.

View attachment 3198827

All this just to be destroyed by a gay ass skeleton deck

• JFL
  • +1
All this just to be destroyed by a gay ass skeleton deck
what kind of deck are you talking about? skeleton king witch? pretty easy to counter if you play it right

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, chudlite and kalluss
best. guide. ever

repped org has never seen a guide like this before

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, ineonx, kalluss and 1 other person
what kind of deck are you talking about? skeleton king witch? pretty easy to counter if you play it right
Dude I dropped the game just because of this ass card never touching it again

• +1
  • Hmm...
best. guide. ever

repped org has never seen a guide like this before
like i said, completely new info literally never posted about. cant believe people have been missing out all these years

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and chudlite
Dude I dropped the game just because of this ass card never touching it again
its easy card to play against bro, you mightve just been using a deck that gets hard countered by it

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, chudlite and kalluss
its easy card to play against bro, you mightve just been using a deck that gets hard countered by it
Yes well I don’t feel like playing again to many sweat but it was good before supercell like fuckinh up there games times to time

• +1
Yes well I don’t feel like playing again to many sweat but it was good before supercell like fuckinh up there games times to time
yes 2021-2023 it was unbalanced as shit making a comeback now tho

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and kalluss
yes 2021-2023 it was unbalanced as shit making a comeback now tho
I mean I don’t usually like playing games I only play them for a week then get bored of them but it was still a good experience I was arena 12

• +1
maks clash of clans guide
COC requires no skill, it’s the simplest game. Clash Royale requires you to think logically and you need to put in the practice.

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, ryuken, chudlite and 1 other person
I mean I don’t usually like playing games I only play them for a week then get bored of them but it was still a good experience I was arena 12
when was that bro there are like 25 arenas now :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and kalluss
COC requires no skill, it’s the simplest game. Clash Royale requires you to think logically and you need to put in the practice.
CR is a test of real world time constrained thinking

• +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and N1666
I mog everyone one in clash royale here

• Hmm...
  • +1
It's all about the matchup at this.point, no skill anymore :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and N1666
its a game where u have to rinse ur entire wallet or grind for months just to be able to compete. I quit this silly game because of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Kelly Oubre Jr and N1666
its a game where u have to rinse ur entire wallet or grind for months just to be able to compete. I quit this silly game because of this
passroyalemaxx or death in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 and DarkAscender

View attachment 3198005

ITS FINALLY HERE

View attachment 3198015

BUT WAIT!!!

View attachment 3198043

View attachment 3198062

Over.

View attachment 3198175

View attachment 3198203

View attachment 3198632

View attachment 3198643

General Tips

Principles of Defense

View attachment 3198764

General Tips

View attachment 3198771

View attachment 3198783

View attachment 3198804

View attachment 3198806

View attachment 3198816

View attachment 3198827

If I beat you in clash you have to delete this post, play me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chess 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗, Kelly Oubre Jr and DarkAscender