The Greatest Surgery hardmaxx Ascension (old-cell) (LIFE-FUEL)

3arsa

Iron
I'd like to preface this by saying I can't remember where I found this image (reverse image search doesn't show anything) and what the specifics of the surgery were but I believe it was Counterclockwise Face Rotation of the Maxilla. Anyways, just wanted to post this here to show you that even if you are in late 50s or 60s, it's never over. This guy was at least 45+ and he was literally saved. One of the greatest hardmaxx ascensions in late life I believe I've ever seen.

Literally everything got better, nose, under-eye support, chin project, jaw, gonial angle, everything. Maxilla is of utmost importance.

Went from a 2/10 to 7-8/10 for his age.

Just goes to show that moneymaxxing is so crucial.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, T50 Mogger, optimisticzoomer and 11 others
after looks like my grandpa

it's called angle fraud combined with looking up-o-plasty.

looks like some shit that could come from Sailer, who is this from?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and oppastoppathe2nd
I'd like to preface this by saying I can't remember where I found this image (reverse image search doesn't show anything) and what the specifics of the surgery were but I believe it was Counterclockwise Face Rotation of the Maxilla. Anyways, just wanted to post this here to show you that even if you are in late 50s or 60s, it's never over. This guy was at least 45+ and he was literally saved. One of the greatest hardmaxx ascensions in late life I believe I've ever seen.

View attachment 3060149
Literally everything got better, nose, under-eye support, chin project, jaw, gonial angle, everything. Maxilla is of utmost importance.

Look at how his lips are in the same line now. Very good hardmaxx I need this urgently bout to sell my soul to Mr. Lucifer

literally doesnt matter at that age, its over if u arent a millionare before 60s

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
literally doesnt matter at that age, its over if u arent a millionare before 60s
jokes aside he can slay a LTB becky with daddy issues now if he fixes his skin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copeistani and maxxmclooks
jokes aside he can slay a LTB becky with daddy issues now if he fixes his skin
maybe if he somehow makes his skin look 20yrs younger and grows taller (looks short)

View attachment 3060149

Ready to slay in the favelas of Thailand

maybe if he somehow makes his skin look 20yrs younger and grows taller (looks short)
Is being tall correlated with a long skull? I have seriously long skull and when I was young I was rly tall for my age

looks like the average white grandpa in the us in the after

Is being tall correlated with a long skull? I have seriously long skull and when I was young I was rly tall for my age
most likely i have the same exact thing with a watermelon/egg head when i was younger

now its more proportionate

UPDATE:

So after doing a bit more research, Iโ€™ve found where the original photo comes from:
https://schlafapnoe-com.translate.g...l=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp (linked a translated version by Google Translate as original in German)
(Scroll down a bit)

Hereโ€™s another link with people thanking him:
https://schlafapnoe-com.translate.g...l=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp
(translated link again)

It appears that the surgeon is โ€œprofessor hermann f. sailerโ€.

Patient name was Mr. Cutsy and this surgery was for SLEEP APENEA, not even cosmetic. Insane.

You can watch the video about the patient (Mr. Cutsy) below:

- he doesnโ€™t look anything like the picture in the surgery in this video so we can conclude this was mainly frauding (๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and jackinthebox
Yeah this is a Sailer result.

Here is a video of the patient if you're interested

• +1
Reactions: 3arsa
Yeah this is a Sailer result.

Here is a video of the patient if you're interested

He doesn't look that great in the video so mostly frauding. also crazy that this surgery was for SLEEP APENEA and not even cosmetic

He doesn't look that great in the video so mostly frauding. also crazy that this surgery was for SLEEP APENEA and not even cosmetic
Yeah, Sailer is well known for photoshopping and light frauding his results.

Back in the day he had some blatantly obvious photoshops in his gallery that earned him that reputation (like literally done with an airbush effect).

• +1
Reactions: jackinthebox and 3arsa

View attachment 3060149

Nigga ascended to MTN ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

View attachment 3060149

Besides inflammation, I think aging has to do with maxillary issues. Agreed.​

Zero change apart from chin and angle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back