the grinch

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
fuark i thought he was a bad boy albanian slayer. in reality he's a sexless incel - the name of his .is account. fuark i cant believe my idol isnt who i thought he was

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 9 others
Took u that long huh

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 20370
That's like believing being a manlet better than being a tall fag

That's like believing being a manlet better than being a tall fag
it is if you have this face
Aa5f5cbd1e5786ca5d80f73fe0da5dfd

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Zonar
the grinch in the movie mogs me

blud believes everything people write on the internet holy fuck

he is one of the most evil people here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 20370
That’s why you need to idolize someone like me. I wouldn’t dissapoint! Smash that fucking like button and subscribe for more content, suck this dick and peaceee ✌🏼

@vermillioncoreCell @vermillioncorefan

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncoreCell, vermillioncorefan, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
brutal he tried to flex his job on here when he was cleaning personal

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 22918, Manletmachine and 1 other person
He has a Turkish gf

I already made hundreds of posts here talking about having an account on .is, are you autistic? Also why do you take me so serious? I am just a random guy on the internet, you don’t need to make me the Centre of your life, I’m not that important really

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
I already made hundreds of posts here talking about having an account on .is, are you autistic? Also why do you take me so serious? I am just a random guy on the internet, you don’t need to make me the Centre of your life, I’m not that important really
i know, i get very obsessed with users here. im clearly mentally unwell

• JFL
i know, i get very obsessed with users here. im clearly mentally unwell
You really are, also you didn’t expose me or anything, you made up some scenarios in your head about me that are not my fault. Your post is kinda weird bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Manletmachine
You really are, also you didn’t expose me or anything, you made up some scenarios in your head about me that are not my fault. Your post is kinda weird bro
no no lil guy. don't try that. your gaslighting tactics dont work on me. no scenarios were made up.

• JFL
no no lil guy. don't try that. your gaslighting tactics dont work on me. no scenarios were made up.
No you say „ I found out he had an acc on is“. Like the only reason you "found out“ is because I made multiple posts about my is acc. You didn’t expose anything, also I was banned for being a fakecel anyway

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and try2beme
.is is just his outlet to vent in when shit goes bad in his life and .org is place where he makes more level headed posts when he is stable, thats how i see it

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and The Grinch
No you say „ I found out he had an acc on is“. Like the only reason you "found out“ is because I made multiple posts about my is acc. You didn’t expose anything, also I was banned for being a fakecel anyway
Don’t worry “sexless incel” I totally believe u get laid regularly and are a complete fakecel

Don’t worry “sexless incel” I totally believe u get laid regularly and are a complete fakecel
I totally believe you are homosexual and in love with me, the way you are obsessed with me. I would stab you in the chest with a knife if we were in real life, be happy you can at least act tough on the internet. Now go to my ignore list, you worm

Fat loser even sent me his body pics, which proves he’s gay:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine