The guide to be alpha and get laid (2024 guide)

CL8

CL8

Bronze
Most people always talk about looks but my guy you don't need to be a chad Or a psl God you can be a normie and still pull it off since chads and stacies are a minority of the population

Ok so before we start we need you to be minimum 10-12% body fat good now let's continue.

1.Go on a vegetarian diet
Images 8

Remember not vegan since you can still drink milk and eat butter but just don't eat meat and eggs.
This boosts sex appeal by 2 points because being a vegetarian is also a flex.
Do a Heavy carbload and run 12 km you're going to get a beast dopamine rush I'm promise you.

2. Get gangster tattoos
Images 9
Download
Nothing is more sexy and alpha than a gangster tattoo it's increases sex appeal and makes you look dangerous
Throw gang signs near normies and see their reaction.

3. Dress like a jackass
Images 11
Spl756142 002

No remember clothing is the most essential thing and you wanna stand out so start dressing like a jackass.

Wherever you go people should notice you because of your clothes as clothing plays an important part in rizz and low inhibition.

4. Smoking routine
Images 10

Well if you aint smoking you are coping this increases your gangsta by huge points.

Now imagine you're dressed like a jackass covered in tattoos and you smoke in a crowd of people they are going to be shocked
They're going to be like " Oh my gawd who's that guy? "

I promise you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PlayersGetPlayed
Stopped reading after vegetarian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, LooksTester, ihearvoices and 1 other person
Bro being a carnivore has huge cons
What cons? Being high T and masculine like nature intended? Oh, we don’t want that!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
What cons? Being high T and masculine like nature intended? Oh, we don’t want that!
Bro youre going to become a beta if you ate too much meat.
Reduce the meats and increase the beets

Bro youre going to become a beta if you ate too much meat.
Reduce the meats and increase the beets
Yes, you’ll be so high T eating the food that my food eats.

Yes, you’ll be so high T eating the food that my food eats.
The ideal male body should be androgynos with female hips and butts a flat chest and an 8 inch dick this is what women like not some low T muscular beta who eats meat and has a small cock