The guide to dating goes like this INCEL

D

Deleted member 29581

Height/Niche = 🔑 Signing Off.
The more attractive a woman is the less likely she is to cheat on you, IN GENERAL. However we know the correlation between the groups of promiscuous women and those that are attractive: don’t be redundant.
This works conversely with your smv, thus the lower yours is the more likely she is to cheat on you.

TLDR: My POINT is to truly work toward your goal, and if you do it the right way you will get everything you deserve.
But if you cut corners, ldar, or overall stay stagnant or {even possibly monk mode} while you may be able to bark on org and be a LARPER or NIHILIST, your life will be nothing but punishing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is, ascension, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
ASCEND IN ALL REALMS + the more autistic the foid is ( not down syndrome ) the more ideal

Part 1
@ascension @apemaxxed @Masteroogway
Us Open Tennis Sport GIF by US Open

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is, ascension, wowamat and 3 others
stimulants are needed to not ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
ASCEND IN ALL REALMS + the more autistic the foid is ( not down syndrome ) the more ideal

Part 1
low functioning autist gf is the dream

• +1
stimulants are needed to not ldar
Adderall maxx if required, don’t fall to the Dopamine Psyops like this site, Instagram or tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
The more attractive a woman is the less likely she is to cheat on you, IN GENERAL. However we know the correlation between the groups of promiscuous women and those that are attractive: don’t be redundant.
This works conversely with your smv, thus the lower yours is the more likely she is to cheat on you.

TLDR: My POINT is to truly work toward your goal, and if you do it the right way you will get everything you deserve.
But if you cut corners, ldar, or overall stay stagnant or {even possibly monk mode} while you may be able to bark on org and be a LARPER or NIHILIST, your life will be nothing but punishing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 29581 and autismmaxxer
No gua shua no react

• JFL
I am a superhuman that will eemax and get a slavic ginger stacey.

//SubSigma

@astatine dm me

the more attractive a woman, the more men are willing to spend their time with her besides sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 25743

Part 1
False nigga. I dated a autist and she literally was a whore throughout.

• JFL

yo um know what I consider myself to be kinda of a laides man :())(((()()()

• JFL