image.jpg

Dude was quite Chadly (Chad doesn't have to be white), c'mon

just saw his profile pic

but hurr durr Chads can't be incels looks are everything hurr durr

he went ER cuz of no sex and no women?

its hard to believe all shootings are ER

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 39 and 4 others
This is not a Chad, and I'm not saying this cause he is brown.
Poor photo, poor lighting

Imagine him after skin-maxing. If incel was his problem, the problem wasn't looks

Poor photo, poor lighting

Imagine him after skin-maxing. If incel was his problem, the problem wasn't looks
He was in France looking like an average Arab, his looks are DEFINITELY the problem.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Never_Began, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
He was in France looking like an average Arab, his looks are DEFINITELY the problem.
Yeah I'm not denying the racepill

In cucked countries like Germany and Sweden he definitely would not have been incel though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
#when normal looking men cant get laid

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Yes agree . If he was in bigger city like New York or Toronto , with multicultural chicks - and if he had skin maxed - he could easily gotten laid with Becky’s 5-6/10 . Wrong place , wrong time .
Yes agree . If he was in bigger city like New York or Toronto , with multicultural chicks - and if he had skin maxed - he could easily gotten laid with Becky’s 5-6/10 . Wrong place , wrong time .
Looks are almost always the problem for incels . Rarely you get a guy like Alec M who had issues with personality but still looks wise he is probably just average . If he was a chad , even with that introverted axkward personality , he would have found a GF . Looks are 90 percent of SMV for men in 2018 . In 1960-70s , looks were probably only 20-30 percent of SMV. Provider status and husband / father qualities were more important . Come 2018 , those qualities have no meaning . Provider is replaced by money ? ( 1960 provider = having a stable averaged job and reliable work ethic to take care of wife and kids , 2018 money = flamoybant lifestyle , business class flights , luxury cars and liquor cash to splurge on shopping and fine dining for the chicks ) . Looks are at least 90 percent of your survival nowadays . Status is next and money is the last . Out of 90 percent of looks - at least 70 percent is face , followed by height body ;”frame , muscle , body fat and race .

Education , reliability , being respectful , law abiding , having good values for being a good husband and father mean ZERO in modern sexual mate selection process and your value as a man .

For example , a 38 year old Average looking , good guy - Yale history professor can be incel but a 45 year old druggiest jobless Tyrone living in new Haven shelter home can be banging most Stacie’s in the area . Simple .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 281
hehe its over for men, he was average looking couldnt get sex and went ER

average looking woman now has infinite choices

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Final82
Paid to quell the yellow vest riots

If that’s Chad than I’m Brad

haha he's a legend
5 normie cunts are dead because of him
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Only good features I see are the thick low set brows tbh

Yeah I'm not denying the racepill

In cucked countries like Germany and Sweden he definitely would not have been incel though

I thought France was basically Africa at this point? Proves the west was on the wrong side of the cold war if anything.
That guy is subhuman AF though

Chaddy refugees can slay well in Germany
H3AN9XG.jpg

>Women

Not even once

• +1
Reactions: Final82
not cope lol, plenty of people care for the homeless, disabled, immigrants, that doesn't mean they want to fuck them omg

Also any young slim girl in Europe can fuck the hottest Tyrone/Chadull through tinder, and not a loser from Syria, but an actual high class migrant professional who flies into the city once a month to slay. They don't think about fucking some PTSD ridden 5'7 Syrian lmao when they virtue signal.

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem
they dont want to fuck some ugly low iq shitskin, they just put up the signs to virtue signal like spark said
not cope lol, plenty of people care for the homeless, disabled, immigrants, that doesn't mean they want to fuck them omg

Also any young slim girl in Europe can fuck the hottest Tyrone/Chadull through tinder, and not a loser from Syria, but an actual high class migrant professional who flies into the city once a month to slay. They don't think about fucking some PTSD ridden 5'7 Syrian lmao when they virtue signal.
Are you actually from Germany? I've read reports from actual Germancels that Chaddy middle Eastern immigrants are doing very well.

Chaddul? That guy is a Chaddul it's what I'm saying.

Indeed true . These liberal feminists are some of the worst women when it comes to mate selection - they won’t go beyond chad / Tyrone . They only virtue signal because of herd mentality .” Because other chicks are welcoming immigrants , it must be a cool thing to do” . “Because Haley, Brittany and Jessica have black boyfriends , it must be a cool thing to do . “ “ because Sarah , Paige and Cassie don’t like asian men - why should I date them? How would my friends think of me ?” Women are herd mentality creatures - like children . They go by primitive instincts and herd flow . Very few chicks have individual rationale thinking .

Indeed true . These liberal feminists are some of the worst women when it comes to mate selection - they won’t go beyond chad / Tyrone . They only virtue signal because of herd mentality .” Because other chicks are welcoming immigrants , it must be a cool thing to do” . “Because Haley, Brittany and Jessica have black boyfriends , it must be a cool thing to do . “ “ because Sarah , Paige and Cassie don’t like asian men - why should I date them? How would my friends think of me ?” Women are herd mentality creatures - like children . They go by primitive instincts and herd flow . Very few chicks have individual rationale thinking .
Except asian men are doing better than ever...

Why are incels stuck in time zone 20 years ago

Except asian men are doing better than ever...

Why are incels stuck in time zone 20 years ago
I thought Asian women were dating out more than ever tbh.

I thought Asian women were dating out more than ever tbh.
Not really, less if anything. Also if you see a white girl or woman with an ethnic these days probably it will be asian, south asian or sometimes east asian though less of them around.

Maybe you fools really do just live in weird place that is more like 20 years ago where I live.