The gym culture is retarded and full of schizo incels

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I’ve seen 10 tiktoks about ‘I go gym and you go partying, that’s why I’m better than you’ ‘muh you’re a lowlife for fucking bitches’

Don’t they see how incel this is?
They’re basically saying they have no friends and they can’t get bitches. The gym is a good cope but some people abuse it and turn it into their life. It should NEVER be a priority. I blast roids, train 3 times a week and mog every single one of these gymcels in my area. When will they learn ffs. I genuinely cage at their ‘while you go out I’m in the gym training’ well yea what good is that gonna do for you? Nuke your test, turn you into a schizo loner?

And holy fucking shit
Those shizzy dicksuckers are making me lose my mind, how can you live like that knowing you’re embarrassing yourself in front of millions of ppl. No coming back from that. Let me fake slitting my throat and grunt uncontrollably for every rep. Fucking kill yourself

Pin, train until mild discomfort, leave and go fuck a bitch or party

Out

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sayi, IwillRope2024, bourgeoizyzz and 15 others
I’ve seen 10 tiktoks about ‘I go gym and you go partying, that’s why I’m better than you’ ‘muh you’re a lowlife for fucking bitches’

They’re basically saying they have no friends and they can’t get bitches. The gym is a good cope but some people abuse it and turn it into their life. It should NEVER be a priority. I blast roids, train 3 times a week and mog every single one of these gymcels in my area. When will they learn ffs. I genuinely cage at their ‘while you go out I’m in the gym training’ well yea what good is that gonna do for you? Nuke your test, turn you into a schizo loner?

And holy fucking shit
Those shizzy dicksuckers are making me lose my mind, how can you live like that knowing you’re embarrassing yourself in front of millions of ppl. No coming back from that. Let me fake slitting my throat and grunt uncontrollably for every rep. Fucking kill yourself

Out
You blast roids and therefore have no natural test

also ur so pissed man u probably get frame mogged all the time and cant handle it

no roids for life. I developed so much without them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerM, autistic_tendencies, sayi and 2 others
worth training more than 3x a week?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Yeah that’s why I go gym but never ever talk about. If people can’t tell I have muscles than I basically don’t

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, Jova, Yerico7 and 3 others
Yeah that’s why I go gym but never ever talk about. If people can’t tell I have muscles than I basically don’t
Truth
Women actually despise gymcels, they want a built man GENETICALLY, not due to training or roids or wtv.
Based take

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, nonchalantcel, Jova and 4 others
yep, they are glorified incels, they are glorified simply beacuse they look healthy

• +1
Reactions: Jova and PsychoDsk
Truth
Women actually despise gymcels, they want a built man GENETICALLY, not due to training or roids or wtv.
Based take
the majority of men are not built genetically, people are fit due to being physically active, there is no fit musclar man who sits all day and isnt some what physically active.

fitness content is cringe, only recipes are worth watching.

• +1
Reactions: ss07, Jova, Yerico7 and 3 others
calisthenics culture mogs imo. everyone who does calisthenics is mtn+

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, Jova and PsychoDsk
if you roid your a gymcel

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Jova and PsychoDsk
that's why they only go for chads, more people than you think are incel and KHHV
This notion that chads/tyrone are some natually fit musclar is fantasy. Its about being physically active and not over-eating and maybe workign out a few times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
  • JFL
based
science, food, health mogs
science is useless we've known what causes muscle to grow for thousands of years already and almost all studies are conducted on college aged amateurs.

optimization does very little in reality and might eke out another 0.1% of gains a year, it doesn't really matter what you do beyond just training a muscle plenty, whether you do it heavy or long doesn't change the end results a whole lot.

• +1
Truth
Based take
That’s why you say you just do some swimming or tennis. Always downplay your work.

• +1
science is useless we've known what causes muscle to grow for thousands of years already and almost all studies are conducted on college aged amateurs.

optimization does very little in reality and might eke out another 0.1% of gains a year, it doesn't really matter what you do beyond just training a muscle plenty, whether you do it heavy or long doesn't change the end results a whole lot.
was talking about science in general, not just about bodybuilding.

You blast roids and therefore have no natural test

also ur so pissed man u probably get frame mogged all the time and cant handle it

no roids for life. I developed so much without them
Gymcelling without roids is just cope asf lol keep eating the protein tho to get big and strong like adonissssssssssssssssss

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and PsychoDsk

And holy fucking shit

Out
Average Adonis gang post

was talking about science in general, not just about bodybuilding.
most science is absolute junk with no real application but whatever you're into I guess.

here's a podcast on plants that's quite interesting.

there's almost 500 episodes of an hour now.

• +1

And holy fucking shit

Out
TLDR; im a roidcel coping

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
most science is absolute junk with no real application but whatever you're into I guess.

here's a podcast on plants that's quite interesting.

there's almost 500 episodes of an hour now.
I know you're a plant and animal geek bhai, I might actually check some episodes out tbh seems interesting.

I'm more into physics and chemistry tho. I also read a shit ton of philosophy if time to spare and not rotting on org.

I know you're a plant and animal geek bhai, I might actually check some episodes out tbh seems interesting.

I'm more into physics and chemistry tho. I also read a shit ton of philosophy if time to spare and not rotting on org.
they're not all equally interesting, I find forests incredibly boring, but those on grassland or alpine ecosystems are good.

I listen to random podcasts while lifting.

• +1

And holy fucking shit

Out
that's why I like niggas like Togi

• +1
Truth
Based take
This is facts honestly, even showing a girl a pic of u from ages ago to show ur glow will literally make her loose respect and attraction to u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, PsychoDsk and MA_ascender
Truth
Based take
Just lie tbh. Tell them you do some light sport like swimming. Never admit steroid use EVER.

• +1
This is facts honestly, even showing a girl a pic of u from ages ago to show ur glow will literally make her loose respect and attraction to u
brutal cope that makes no sense

man lol, i barely hit the gym i mostly do push ups and bike, like i go to the gym once a week if i'm not lazy.

there was this dude fit/bulk as fuck, he was in the club everytime he started to talk to a girl i was there just near to cuck him.

thanks to do the first approch, now get away.

but it explain why most of my friends dont want to go out wiz me

what you just typed obviously, that's never gonna be the case.
it does jfl I showed a girl a pic of me from a year ago to now and she didn't respond and started ghosting me

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
it does jfl I showed a girl a pic of me from a year ago to now and she didn't respond and started ghosting me
sounds like cope, unless no women ever ghost you and that's an anomoly

just say you do gear and end the thread there

• +1
Reactions: Jova
either way that's not what i was adressing, people like Vinne hacker are some of the most simped men but he was athlete and boxer who trained a lot, but because he didn't look roided it didn't mattter

glow up and getting more muscle isn't exactly the same thing
I meant in terms of looks so if u showed a pic of u 3 years ago when u was mtn or whatever the girl will loose all that attraction cos they want something which is naturally gifted to the male

I meant in terms of looks so if u showed a pic of u 3 years ago when u was mtn or whatever the girl will loose all that attraction cos they want something which is naturally gifted to the male
i agree, it's similear to how a guy will feel about dating a women he knows has plastic surgery, it's something you don't mind untill it's pointed out

• +1
Reactions: Jova and billymidnight

And holy fucking shit

Out
And they think they are superior by being a fucking loser, how are they so blind they dont see it, muhh im better then all of you because my only hobby is gym and I bulk im not a "skinny bitch" wtf is this they think being kevin levrone or any bodybuilder is the dream physique or some random man full of roids, they are losers who will never enjoy their life, they now look older because of the roids they took at a young age🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, ey88, nonchalantcel and 1 other person
Gymcelling without roids is just cope asf lol keep eating the protein tho to get big and strong like adonissssssssssssssssss
Uh no its not, just takes three times longer.

Im in no rush to be huge as soon as possible, but I'm already larger then most that I see there.

Like wtf are ur balls not worth anything to you?

• JFL
Reactions: sayi

vs

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and SoundnVision
man lands on no gym for your face

Most gymcels like me qre short and losers also i got great gynp from gymcelling 2 years and also fat but sadly 0 muscles