THE HAIR theory in Males

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
:redpill: Okay guys
So let s agree on this one, if hair really means 50% of male looks , is this true ??

And I get looks from girls ( I had a hair transplant I m bald now wearing a cap ) with this cap on, does this mean I am uber attractive and with my hair back I will be 100% attractive ? I mean I still get looks now and then from random girls with cap on .. lol

So let s agree on this one, if hair really means 50% of male looks , is this true ??

And I get looks from girls ( I had a hair transplant I m bald now wearing a cap ) with this cap on, does this mean I am uber attractive and with my hair back I will be 100% attractive ? I mean I still get looks now and then from random girls with cap on .. lol
yes, losing hair destroyes half of your sexual value

• +1
Reactions: Soontm, toptearmm, Deleted member 470 and 4 others

ДОСТА СЕРЕШ БРЕЕЕ, ЧЕЛО ЧЕЛАВИ

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 470 and GeorgeMathew
4:26 FUCKING BRUTAL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shubham4894, Drugs, Deleted member 275 and 7 others
Bald might be ugly but not old, wth

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
When did you get your HT? Where? how much? What NW were you?

I’m not even Norwood. My Widows peak alone let me down -1 PSL

only height matters, hair is useless

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 502 and Luke LLL

Attachments

• gandy.jpg
    gandy.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 296
  • opry.jpg
    opry.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 292
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Lumbersexual, Luke LLL and 1 other person
BTW Gandy or Opry are not looking THAT bad bald (ofc better with hair)
Gandy look DOM
They still kinda gl but not model tier witjout the hair

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
I agree but still huge downgrade in looks hair is so fucking important
top male models/faces transcend the reaper. they have different appeal but still mog 99,9%* the people they mogged before hair

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Baldness = weak in the eyes of women

Your typing gave me eye cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Ok so i think i sorted it out

I look model like excluding nose, if i fix nose (bit smaller) i will mog anyone on these forums for sure.

Hair is 50 percent of male looks
That was already established at pls far ago

You can have an unimpressive bone structure, but if you have great hair you can still be attractive. Look at Justin Bieber through all his different hair styles. Same bones, but vastly different attractiveness levels based on hair.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and oldcell
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is not russian jfl, it's serbian, i have no idea what you said
I'm not a retarded westerner who thinks Russian as soon as he sees Cyrillic

50% of face maybe but 50% of looks is height and size

Thread full of copers. Hair can add even 2 points to your overall facial apperance, but if u have good face then even being bald you will be decent looking. Surely not 50%, but still big impact. Good hairstyle which will reduce your failos, make face look better can legit add 2 points imo but if you are 7 u wont drop magically to 4, may be to 5.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Effortless and GeorgeMathew
50% of face maybe but 50% of looks is height and size
Ñope. It s face trust me....
Thread full of copers. Hair can add even 2 points to your overall facial apperance, but if u have good face then even being bald you will be decent looking. Surely not 50%, but still big impact. Good hairstyle which will reduce your failos, make face look better can legit add 2 points imo but if you are 7 u wont drop magically to 4, may be to 5.5
Bullshit. I know models that look hellzone bald. Also the guy in the clip posted above ut s a good example...

4:26 FUCKING BRUTAL

Gonna sound like major cope but if he shaved he would still be decent looking, part of the shock value here is obviously that he's rocking that stupid ass haircut lol. He would lose a lot of PSL of course but its not like Chico would be straight up ugly without hair.
Also Chico is a bad example because he's a pretty boy. Losing hair will tank a pretty boy harder than anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
They mean 37,83% after my calculations

aren't you 170cm

u know the saying, never trust short men ;)

Maybe you do, I don t.

If one of 165 like myself had 195 chick model without being rich and constant girls that were taller than me, height means not that much if you got masculine body and great face.
Gonna sound like major cope but if he shaved he would still be decent looking, part of the shock value here is obviously that he's rocking that stupid ass haircut lol. He would lose a lot of PSL of course but its not like Chico would be straight up ugly without hair.
Also Chico is a bad example because he's a pretty boy. Losing hair will tank a pretty boy harder than anyone.

bullshit, he looks horrible without hair . some skulls look like halloween costumes when hair is shaved, even if the face is great

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Ok so i think i sorted it out

I look model like excluding nose, if i fix nose (bit smaller) i will mog anyone on these forums for sure.
pics or it didnt happen

If you are bald its juzt straight game over way of nature telling you to odd ur self

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 470 and Cleftcel
somehow Jeremy Meeks almost looks better with hair loss

Its not bad if you are from balkans, you look DOM here anyway
there are so many wannabe DOMs with buzzcuts here though, guys that would look 5 times better with just a normie haircut

It depends on your face, some faces need hair, justin bieber without hair is nothing. While someone like the rock doesnt need hair, so if you were to give him hair he wouldnt improve that much, while if you give hair to someone who looks like justib bieber it would change his entire life

• +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
It depends on your face, some faces need hair, justin bieber without hair is nothing. While someone like the rock doesnt need hair, so if you were to give him hair he wouldnt improve that much, while if you give hair to someone who looks like justib bieber it would change his entire life
What you think of this guy without hair? Can i send a pic? I know him

there are so many wannabe DOMs with buzzcuts here though, guys that would look 5 times better with just a normie haircut
You would get beaten up by street gangs here if you have something like curtains jfl, they consider you gay

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 470 and BushDid711
bullshit

the truth is that ROCK looks horrible with or without hair

bullshit

the truth is that ROCK looks horrible with or without hair
thats the point retard

his face doesnt need hair at all because it wouldn't make any difference

so lack of hair doesnt make his face any more unattractive