The haircut is getting worse 💀...

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
Bro I used to have such good skin quality but now my face is chopped :feelscry: and it makes it worse because my side profile is way better than my front

Attachments

• IMG_20241002_095356465.jpg
    IMG_20241002_095356465.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 0
You may need a retwist nigga

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
I just got a retwist last week on Sunday bro my hair grows extremely fast and it frizzes quickly too
Try hair oils if you haven't already. Frizz is a death sentence, especially for heavily pigmented individuals (niggers) like yourself

Try hair oils if you haven't already. Frizz is a death sentence, especially for heavily pigmented individuals (niggers) like yourself
Yeah that may be the case I don't use oil on my hair that may be the reason it frizzes so quickly

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Also my barber does this gay ass thing where he draws on my hairline to make it look better (it does) but the problem is it gets wiped off

• +1
Also my barber does this gay ass thing where he draws on my hairline to make it look better (it does) but the problem is it gets wiped off
My barber spent 35 minutes lining me up then tried to draw on me with pencil so I said I had to go to a doctors appointment in 20 minutes but this guy still fucking videod me for his IG. Luckily its only got 3 likes

My barber spent 35 minutes lining me up then tried to draw on me with pencil so I said I had to go to a doctors appointment in 20 minutes but this guy still fucking videod me for his IG. Luckily its only got 3 likes
Fr it's the biggest scam ever they compensate there bad barber techniques with drawing on you it's so shit

• +1
Bro I used to have such good skin quality but now my face is chopped :feelscry: and it makes it worse because my side profile is way better than my front
Neanderthal looking nigga :feelskek:
Also change barber for your own good