The HALO effect is not always great

LooksMaxxingBoss

LooksMaxxingBoss

GREEK CHAD
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-being-attractive?no_redirect=1
Pros:
  • You can spark up a conversation more easily
  • You get favorable treatment from teachers and counselors
  • People will look at you when they talking in a group or presenting a project
  • Easier for you to get into relationships (if you so desired)
  • You get more attention then other people
  • People will turn their heads to look at you.
  • Your looks are pointed out to you either directly or indirecrly (walking pass and hearing someone say he cute/sexy/ all the girls think he sexy) multiple times
  • People tend to like you more
  • Receive favorable treatment from adults
  • More likely to be well-known/popular
  • You have an aura around you that lets you influence other people.
  • You become a natural at reading people body language and intentions
  • More Privileges
Cons:
  • You often get unwanted attention (who wants 4–5 girls looking/staring/checking me out in class every day.)
  • People don't take you seriously (especially if you nice) often having to go out of your way to be taken serious
  • Get into a relationship and and painfully watch as the number of friends you have dwindle while the number of haters/jealous people increase especially if your girlfriend is cute/sexy/beautiful as well
  • Some people will envy you (usually the same sex) over your looks and some will try to bring you down to better themselves.
  • People think you are rich/well-off
  • If you say anything positive about yourself, you are labeled as self-centered, conceited or having vanity
  • Which leads people to judging you more harshly on your actions (oops sorry for slipping up)
  • People will think who ever you walking with is your girlfriend.
  • You will attract the same-sex
  • Girls might be intimidated by you or think you are unattainable
  • People expect you to give your attention to them.
  • Do people like you for who you are or just because of your looks?
  • You are judged far more quickly then other people
  • Rumors of you spread
  • Apparently being smart and good looking is impossible and some people will become very spiteful of you

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, greywind, Deleted member 65033 and 2 others
Your opinions on this view ?

holy cope :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, YungTrappa and lepo2317
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
thats why i made this
Chadlite is like being the popular kid and Gigachad draws the attention of everyone in your city/maybe even country to you. :forcedsmile:

I mean I like attention ofc but wouldn't that be too much

I wouldn't complain though "Duh why are you all following me :rolleyes:"

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
yeah its better to be a worhtless subhuman that people wont even spit on tbh ngl

• JFL
Chadlite is like being the popular kid and Gigachad draws the attention of everyone in your city/maybe even country to you. :forcedsmile:

I mean I like attention ofc but wouldn't that be too much

I wouldn't complain though "Duh why are you all following me :rolleyes:"
I have transform to a gigachad ( I am 7/10 🫠)

• JFL
yeah its better to be a worhtless subhuman that people wont even spit on tbh ngl
Bro I saw an Indian kid and became instantly racist but he was nice and kind and Mogged me with his personality

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Apparition
Pros outweigh the cons by far.

>You will attract the same-sex

so fucking true and the only annoying part.

• +1
just be a nice guy theory
Bro everyone closed their nose when they saw the indian but he did not even smell bad but yeah being nice helps

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
I have to *

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-being-attractive?no_redirect=1
Pros:
  • Your looks are pointed out to you either directly or indirecrly (walking pass and hearing someone say he cute/sexy/ all the girls think he sexy) multiple times
  • More Privileges
Cons:
  • You often get unwanted attention (who wants 4–5 girls looking/staring/checking me out in class every day.)
  • People don't take you seriously (especially if you nice) often having to go out of your way to be taken serious
  • Get into a relationship and and painfully watch as the number of friends you have dwindle while the number of haters/jealous people increase especially if your girlfriend is cute/sexy/beautiful as well
  • Some people will envy you (usually the same sex) over your looks and some will try to bring you down to better themselves.
  • If you say anything positive about yourself, you are labeled as self-centered, conceited or having vanity
  • Which leads people to judging you more harshly on your actions (oops sorry for slipping up)
  • Rumors of you spread
  • Apparently being smart and good looking is impossible and some people will become very spiteful of you
who cares

I never felt good about fat and ugly foids checking me out tbh. Of course it felt good with mtb+. For example I had a fat chick in gym that would always follow me and I didn't want to engange with her. But you have to accept it, chad means being admired by ugly and fat and gay people too.

• +1
Pros:
  • More Privileges
Cons:
  • Rumors of you spread
If this was true there would be a looksmin forum where chads ruin their looks to lose their halo :feelskek:

unnecessary
@enchanted_elixir are you indian tho? :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksMaxxingBoss
  • Love it