The happiest people are those who met their SO young and stayed with them

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
One of my friends started seeing a girl from school when they were both 16. They’re still together now nearly age 22, you can just tell he is such a happy and fulfilled person, doesn’t have to cope or looksmax. Even if we ascend we will never be that genuinely happy couple who actually love eachother not like most couples where the girl fucked loads of chads while she was hot and young then settled for a betabux once she starts getting fat and unattractive who she never really loves or has attraction to just so she can have a family and avoid the social stigma o being single in your 30s and beyond. We will never be them!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
Being ugly in high school is the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, pisslord, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Usually the girl dumps them after 10-12 years to slut around in such cases.

Actually not true usually they dump the boy after 1-2 years to slut around or the guy dumps the girl because he wants to slay, but if they stay together longer than that there’s a good chance they could get married and live happily ever after

Actually not true usually they dump the boy after 1-2 years to slut around or the guy dumps the girl because he wants to slay, but if they stay together longer than that there’s a good chance they could get married and live happily ever after
That only applies if they break up after a short time, if they stay together like 5 years my scenario is more likely to happen I think.

Childhood sweetheart Virgin GF that later you will marry and be happy with or death.

> SO
Huge cucc

• JFL
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 616 and Demir
Most women are whores. It’s just so disgusting.

> SO
Soyboy01

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, pisslord and Ritalincel
I know a guy who dumped his first love after high school because he wanted to "have fun". I feel pretty sorry for him considering how fucked up the sexual market it is for men now, and he's not a chad.

I know a guy who dumped his first love after high school because he wanted to "have fun". I feel pretty sorry for him considering how fucked up the sexual market it is for men now, and he's not a chad.
Loads of guys do this because they’re deluded about their SMV. Ultimately they lose a girl who actually loves them and She will get loads of chads and have unlimited access to sex while he just lost his own source of steady sex to get laid like once or twice a year if he’s lucky

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 616
Loads of guys do this because they’re deluded about their SMV. Ultimately they lose a girl who actually loves them and She will get loads of chads and have unlimited access to sex while he just lost his own source of steady sex to get laid like once or twice a year if he’s lucky
True. The girl he dumped was quite innocent and simple minded, tbh.

if you manage to have a big dick AND BE THE FIRST one to dick a girl you have won the jackpot you have won yourself an eternal cumslut by your side
women love their first dick if its atleast average ( note 6-7 inches) BUT I ITS BIG TOO?

she will LUST you for eternity thats love after all she will fall in love with your big fat cock and the pleasure it gives her
and she will be loyal no matter what
cope if you think big dick men get cucked

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
if you manage to have a big dick AND BE THE FIRST one to dick a girl you have won the jackpot you have won yourself an eternal cumslut by your side
women love their first dick if its atleast average ( note 6-7 inches) BUT I ITS BIG TOO?

she will LUST you for eternity thats love after all she will fall in love with your big fat cock and the pleasure it gives her
and she will be loyal no matter what
cope if you think big dick men get cucked
Tbf I have a big dick and got cheated on but it’s because I got bored of the girl and stopped fucking her lol

Yeah I know one too, straight after the final exam. He went on to be a DJ or stuff tho so even if he was ugly he probably ran status game.

Tbf I have a big dick and got cheated on but it’s because I got bored of the girl and stopped fucking her lol
brutal. stories like these REALLY show the importance of fucking in relationships
there NEVER was "loving" relationships without (good) sex SEX IS THE BASIS OF IT
sex=love=lust=big dick theory
jfl at people who think first you fall in (((love))) and then have sex when its clearly you first have sex and then fall in love

its all so tiresome

fucking hell

not a single w

brutal. stories like these REALLY show the importance of fucking in relationships
there NEVER was "loving" relationships without (good) sex SEX IS THE BASIS OF IT
sex=love=lust=big dick theory
jfl at people who think first you fall in (((love))) and then have sex when its clearly you first have sex and then fall in love

its all so tiresome

fucking hell
I mean she never explicitly said that’s why she cheated and left me but given that I SMV mog the new guy she’s with it’s literally the only explanation. Also I just couldn’t be bothered to fuck her anymore but I did still love her. Just 2 years of fucking the same girl you will get bored no matter what it’s whether you think it’s worth staying with them after this point tbh

imagine being romantically attracted to women JFL .if she isn't disabled, too young, deformed, not a slut or in my family then she is a cumdump in my eyes . a slut to be fucked.

I mean she never explicitly said that’s why she cheated and left me but given that I SMV mog the new guy she’s with it’s literally the only explanation. Also I just couldn’t be bothered to fuck her anymore but I did still love her. Just 2 years of fucking the same girl you will get bored no matter what it’s whether you think it’s worth staying with them after this point tbh
connect the dots already
dead marriages for example include DEFINITELY dead bedrooms.
it doest matter what YOU do if the girl is not sexually satisfied (or worse denied of sex) then you WILL GET CUCKED
sometimes it is the same for men too if the girl refuses sex they dump her but not at all of the cases
my point still stands.

imagine being romantically attracted to women JFL .if she isn't disabled, too young, deformed, not a slut or in my family then she is a cumdump in my eyes . a slut to be fucked.
Tbf there is no better feeling than being romantically attracted to a girl and actually having her reciprocate
connect the dots already
dead marriages for example include DEFINITELY dead bedrooms.
it doest matter what YOU do if the girl is not sexually satisfied (or worse denied of sex) then you WILL GET CUCKED
sometimes it is the same for men too if the girl refuses sex they dump her but not at all of the cases
my point still stands.
I don’t disagree all I’m saying is it’s not really me getting cucked given I was basically done with her. Still kind of loved her I guess, it’s difficult to explain, Love is real in the sense that you really do feel something for a girl and want to care for her and protect her

Tbf there is no better feeling than being romantically attracted to a girl and actually having her reciprocate

I don’t disagree all I’m saying is it’s not really me getting cucked given I was basically done with her. Still kind of loved her I guess, it’s difficult to explain, Love is real in the sense that you really do feel something for a girl and want to care for her and protect her
fuck that shit. you oneitis having daughter wanting wife wanting cucks can go cuck yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back