The hardest picture of the year

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue

Love him or hate him, this picture is fucking insane lol. I'm giga patriotic rn. Fuck the Jews. Fuck Muslims. White Power!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, jisko32, Sub5kang and 5 others
@Madridista @noobs

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Love him or hate him, this picture is fucking insane lol. I'm giga patriotic rn. Fuck the Jews. Fuck Muslims. White Power!!
nigga speaking like a boomer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo, GabachoCopium, Gaygymmaxx and 3 others
Trump just survived an assassination attempt. Another president survived assassination attempts multiple times: Andrew Jackson. Trump had his picture in the oval office when he was president. Crazy how that works.

4241933 1000069494

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension and cromagnon
Trump just survived an assassination attempt. Another president survived assassination attempts multiple times: Andrew Jackson. Trump had his picture in the oval office when he was president. Crazy how that works.

View attachment 3030181
You know you're him when the entire crowd cheers for you 2 minutes after getting shot. Trump for Dictator 2024 tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, AustinCutler, Sub5kang and 1 other person
blm fist
IMG 5308 IMG 5307
jfl
IMG 5309
gay usa flag

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Sub5kang, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Actual cagefuel how the secret service was begging him to get down but he stood up and pumped his fist. Gigachad tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and GlamourPursuer
You know you're him when the entire crowd cheers for you 2 minutes after getting shot. Trump for Dictator 2024 tbh.

View attachment 3030183

I'm not even American, but that picture made me instantly patriotic. The aura was insane. Trump is a Gigachad.

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
View attachment 3030169

The guy who shot him was white and adhered to neither of those religions no? Also he was republican or sum shi :feelswat::lul:

The guy who shot him was white and adhered to neither of those religions no? Also he was republican or sum shi :feelswat::lul:
I just wanted to say fuck teh jews and muslims bud. Not that deep bud.

• WTF
Reactions: Sub5kang
Of the year? How hard are you coping? This is easily top 10 American images ever and like top 500 world history images ever.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, AustinCutler and cromagnon
WHITE SUPREMACY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP FOR 2024 TILL INFINITY

• Love it
Actual cagefuel how the secret service was begging him to get down but he stood up and pumped his fist. Gigachad tbh
"Let me get my shoes" :ogre:

Nigga is up

• JFL
Don’t you understand that Trump practises Judaism ?