The harsh reality of Indians

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
If you’re Indian living in India, it’s fine.

If you’re Indian and was born and raised in a western country, you will most likely be fine.

The only time this blackpill stuff is TRULY brutal, is when you live in a western country after being born and fully developing in India.

Environment has a huge impact on your looks, size, way of thinking, accent, etc this kind of stuff will most likely stay with you forever.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PrisonMike, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, e_naz, Deleted member 13592 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Deleted member 14262, Inscol and 5 others
you’re Indian and was born and raised in a western country, you will most likely be fine.
Elrisitas.gif

This forum is the proof, that it isnt true

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, gamma and 3 others
Delta variant 💩💩💩🤲🤲🤲🙏🙏🤮🤮🤢🤢🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 9670
This forum is proof, that it isnt true
This forum is also flooded with chad pics, yet IRL they are extremely rare. This forum has brainwashed you into thinking most western Indians are incel and that chads are everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
If you’re Indian living in India, it’s fine.

If you’re Indian and was born and raised in a western country, you will most likely be fine.

The only time this blackpill stuff is TRULY brutal, is when you live in a western country after being born and fully developing in India.

Environment has a huge impact on your looks, size, way of thinking, accent, etc this kind of stuff will most likely stay with you forever.
let me rectify this
If you’re Indian it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
I just gained +1PSL because of this thread, thanks for the looksmaxing advice Chadpreet

Clapping Applause GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
If only if they manage to go up against their final boss THE RACEPILL

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
all indians are incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadakin and CursedOne
solid thread, being a first gen immigrant must be hell

Being Indian and being fine does not match in the same sentence

Being Indian is the biggest curse a man has to endure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, e_naz, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
if you are indian, its over for your curry ass

• JFL
Reactions: Chadakin
Results may differ based on hair

• JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite
If you're a sub 6 PSL Indian who doesn't live in a some village in India, you're guaranteed to be screwed in some way or the other.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
If you're a sub 6 PSL Indian who doesn't live in a some village in India, you're guaranteed to be screwed in some way or the other.
In the U.K. this isn’t the case at all.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: coolguy1, Shrek2OnDvD, Gaia262 and 1 other person
In the U.K. this isn’t the case at all.
Pretty much every Indian or other South Asian my age (16 to 20s) I know who isn't a complete nerd has lost their virginity and or had relationships with a white girl, (even my turban wearing friend) white girls are nothing special here in the UK. It's really not that hard especially when young and in sixth-form (equivalent of last 2 years of high school) or uni. Maybe it's cus in the UK South Asians aren't as ostracized as in US.

If you're good looking you're good looking regardless of race.

Curries in the UK are on the same tier as Hispanics in the US.

Most TV dramas in the UK show Curries getting with white people, males and females because it's pretty commonplace. E.g EastEnders, Waterloo Road, Ackley bridge etc

This forum is deluded, maybe it's just a US thing.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Shrek2OnDvD and JamesHowlett
Screenshot 20210828 0209442

This couple met on tinder

Hypergamy theory destroyed. Although she is only a Becky, not only is she dating him, but she's even adopting his culture.

White women are empty vessels who will happily adopt the culture of their man.

White Incels on here are coping by putting down curries to make themselves feel better.

In the real world shit is different. Notice how this guy is overweight and nothing remarkable, however he doesn't look weak, or particularly low-t. He looks like a normal everyday guy who is NT and sociable. Sure he might've got lucky but couples like this aren't rare at all.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and lasthope
Pretty much every Indian or other South Asian my age (16 to 20s) I know who isn't a complete nerd has lost their virginity and or had relationships with a white girl, (even my turban wearing friend) white girls are nothing special here in the UK. It's really not that hard especially when young and in sixth-form (equivalent of last 2 years of high school) or uni. Maybe it's cus in the UK South Asians aren't as ostracized as in US.

Most TV dramas in the UK show Curries getting with white people, males and females because it's pretty commonplace. E.g EastEnders, Waterloo Road, Ackley bridge etc

Agreed, the incel Indian stuff is definitely more prevalent in US compared to U.K. and Canada.

I think a large part of why this is is because most Indians who migrated to US are South Indians who carry the nerd stereotype while most Indians who migrated to U.K. / Canada are Punjabi.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Basedtheticz and Shrek2OnDvD

Indians get wayyy less women than other south Asians in the UK . Pakistanis and Bengalis don’t struggle like Indians , so it is kind of true .

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Indians get wayyy less women than other south Asians in the UK . Pakistanis and Bengalis don’t struggle like Indians , so it is kind of true .
You’re referring to south Indians then because Punjabi indians are the same as Punjabi Pakistanis.

You’re referring to south Indians then because Punjabi indians are the same as Punjabi Pakistanis.
Yeah by Indian I mean Indian Indian , kind of like vikkstar - I feel bad for him - he constantly gets bullied and made fun of , but it’s his fault he has no confidence and can’t talk back to people

• +1
Yeah by Indian I mean Indian Indian , kind of like vikkstar - I feel bad for him - he constantly gets bullied and made fun of , but it’s his fault he has no confidence and can’t talk back to people
He is a fucking genius though, but literally the stereotypical nerd phenotype. Tbh he would probably get bullied in India aswell.

• +1
Reactions: sosaa247
Agreed, the incel Indian stuff is definitely more prevalent in US compared to U.K. and Canada.

I think a large part of why this is is because most Indians who migrated to US are South Indians who carry the nerd stereotype while most Indians who migrated to U.K. / Canada are Punjabi.
Don't just generalise all south Indians tho, Mallus, Keralites, Malayalis are loggers with mogger bone structure.

I think its more to do with class in India. Most Indians in US are from wealthy hindu families in India and I've seen the wealthier you go the more boneless and low-t they start to look.

Most South Asians in UK are from lower class Muslim and Christian backgrounds back home so therefore they look better and healthier.

Punjabis,Pakis,Bengalis and Muslim & Christian South Indians > Hindu Dindus with their cucked veggie diet.

Don't just generalise all south Indians tho, Mallus, Keralites, Malayalis are loggers with mogger bone structure.

I think its more to do with class in India. Most Indians in US are from wealthy hindu families in India and I've seen the wealthier you go the more boneless and low-t they start to look.

Most South Asians in UK are from lower class Muslim and Christian backgrounds back home so therefore they look better and healthier.

Punjabis,Pakis,Bengalis and Muslim & Christian South Indians > Hindu Dindus with their cucked veggie diet.
Most pakistanis here are from kashmir (far north) in that area further north you have lighter skin, that is why they are succesful, if it was balochi (south) they will more incel

• +1

yeah , only people who hate inidans or pakistanis are american most of the time