The harshest pill of all pills

laaltin

laaltin

Blackpilled to the core
Conquer or be conquered. That’s the essence of life. If you don’t want to play the rat race, you’ll be conquered by others who keep playing. Fucking brutal, ain’t it? Play or rope, the only true options. You often hear “the only way to win is to not play the game”. WRONG. Not playing is just slow painful death. Keep playing. Don’t let them fool you.

Conquer or be conquered. That’s the essence of life. If you don’t want to play the rat race, you’ll be conquered by others who keep playing. Fucking brutal, ain’t it? Play or rope, the only true options. You often hear “the only way to win is to not play the game”. WRONG. Not playing is just slow painful death. Keep playing. Don’t let them fool you.
This post is so true if you don’t keep going the ones who do will trample over you even if you try to sit still and be content

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and laaltin
This post is so true if you don’t keep going the ones who do will trample over you even if you try to sit still and be content
Exactly, sitting on sidelines is not an option even though we sometimes tend to rationalize it with excuses. Truly brutal.

Good for those who wanna trample. Do most of them even get the results(higher pay, high status job)? No, too many contenders for 1 spot. At least the guy who opt out, can just chill and explore hobbies in free time. While the hard worker will spend their entire life stressing and trying to get promoted. Not worth at all imo.

Good for those who wanna trample. Do most of them even get the results(higher pay, high status job)? No, too many contenders for 1 spot. At least the guy who opt out, can just chill and explore hobbies in free time. While the hard worker will spend their entire life stressing and trying to get promoted. Not worth at all imo.
I think happiness comes from playing the game itself, not necessarily from the outcome of the game. I feel like when you opt out, life is more chill but there will always be some nagging voice in the back of your head.

I think happiness comes from playing the game itself, not necessarily from the outcome of the game. I feel like when you opt out, life is more chill but there will always be some nagging voice in the back of your head.
happiness does not come from playing game. If you get no result and just keep playing, it stresses you. To each there own, no nagging voice when you actually accept game is rigged against you and no pt playing