The Hate On “Nice Guys” Is Evil, Unsympathetic, And Irrational

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
“We are the sum of our actions”
-Aristotle

A very true quote. We all have habits and behaviors we do on a consistent basis that define us.

1) If you tell jokes every day, you are a funny person.

2) If you talk rudely to people and break the rules daily, you are a jerk.

3) If you eat junk food every day, you are unhealthy.

But what if each of those people act different for one moment in time? Is the funny person no longer a funny person if he doesn’t talk for a day? Is the jerk no longer a jerk if he helped a granny cross the street once? Is the unhealthy person healthy if he eats healthy one day a month?

No, that doesn’t make sense. Only if these people acted like that consistently would we say they are a new person.

—————

The same logic can be applied to “nice guys”.

If you are nice to people 99% of the time, and then flip out ONCE because you get treated like shit, people accuse you of not being nice at all!

giphy.gif

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Human validation is maybe the most important thing to the human mind. So when people get rejected, it’s NATURAL to get angry. As a result people flip shit and say mean things. Now of course it’s still not right to say fucked up shit to a girl who rejects you, but at least have some empathy for why they are saying these things. Their brain is very stressed because it hasn’t found social acceptance.

Everyone has done something mean in their life, as well as something nice. Don’t cherrypick one of them to protagonize or antagonize them. Judge them by their consistent behavior.

—————-

On a related note, don’t bother buying things or doing nice things for a girl you like. She either likes how you look and talk (voicepill), or she doesn’t. You paying for her lunch, helping her with something, or any kind deed will not flip a switch in her brain to like you.

The only way to flip that switch is to show up one day with bigger muscles or a more chiseled face. Just a piece of advice to save you time, money, and effort.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Robert01, Mansnob and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464 and Mansnob
Top tier post

just don't be a nice guy beta cuck

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
wtf is this thread lol dn rd

I've known since my bluepilled days how retarded it is to buy a girl shit to try to get her to like you, so I never did it.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
good thing my social anxiety kept me away from girls.

Chads can be nice.

All this shit is meaningless and can be frauded. Emotions are always temporary but your face is permanent. A good looking face haloes all emotions.